• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goodbye Friends!

Hi guys, there isn't much to say so I'll keep it short.

It was more or less August 2015 and I was searching among various forums such as ComicVine, SpaceBattlesForum, Yahoo (lol this one) etc. A place where I could contribute with my knowledge in different franchises. I found that place here on Vs Wiki, since I arrived it had all kinds of experiences, both good and bad hehe. But in the end I managed to find a special place, (yes it has some drawbacks) but I managed to see this place and its users grow each day.

Some may not know me but I am fortunate to say that I managed to create Nearly 600 pages to the wiki, the list is here in this link.
Among other editions, so I am happy to leave the pages that I made in the hands of such great mods.

But why am I leaving? easy the truth I have lost the interest in the vs debates, it is always the same or a character is upgraded or downgraded many times. And frankly, life is too short and precious to spend all the time in these debates.

This is not goodbye though.

I will be active on my Discord (Apex Predator X#9547)

Now for the different mods that are important to me.

@Antvasima you are a unique person, never give up, I know you will achieve great things.

@Ryukama , you are an inspiring person, keep it up ..

@SomebodyData you supported me for many years in many threads, Thank you.

@DarkDragonMedeus you are a very cool person, never change.

@Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan thanks for helping me with all those calculations that I asked you to analyze,

@Ionliosite , you are a sensible person and that is highly valued.

@HeadlessKramerGeoff777 you will always be my best friend.

@Dark-Carioca we know each other for short time but you're definitely a good Godzilla fan

@ZeedKrakenZilla You're definitely a good friend, and remember youre the best doesn't matter what.

And to my many other friends that I don't mention for a matter of time, I thank you for your unconditional support.

See ya later, friends.

SKREEOONKK!

Last edited:
Take care, you were such a nice guy and it's sad to see you go. And you were a hard worker when it came to finding good sources for Godzilla profiles even if not all of them turned out well. You will be missed.

I am really sad to see you go. You have been one of our nicest, most helpful, longtime, and hardworking regular members. Is there anything that I can do to convince you and GojiBoy to stay in this community?

I am really sad to see you go. You have been one of our nicest, most helpful, longtime, and hardworking regular members. Is there anything that I can do to convince you and GojiBoy to stay in this community?
I love all of you guys specially you Ant.

I would like to still be able to contact you in Discord.

You can contact with this:

Apex Predator X#9547

Maybe someday I could return ... who knows?

Please keep the good job here Ant, I hope the best for you and the wiki.

Also thanks for defending me on that rules thread.

But also sorry to make you all enter on a disscussion for me.

I dont think I deserve all this love from many users.

But thank you so much.

Last edited:
No problem at all. I would much prefer if you stay. You are not going to be banned.
I can't describe how much I appreciate your help on that thread buddy.

I think I can stay if you insist.

However I'm not gonna be as much connected as usual, as I wanna start my own franchise project.

I think I could try convince Gojiboy to not go.

Last edited:
Thank you. That would be very appreciated.

Imma just sub to your channel real quick....

I wish you luck in your future endeavors, I know I haven’t talked to you that much but basically anyone logical leaving the wiki is a shame, take care.

Back