• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Good VS Evil MagnaAngemon vs Yami

This is a tough one, however, I'm going to go with Machinedramon due to being able to spam missiles and Infinity Cannons forever and ever and likely higher AP.

So I think Amaterasu may be a better opponent once Machinedramon's inherited skills go through.

Now that I'm here I want to mention that Yami starts off with power absorbtion if that helps.

If not I can change it to Amaterasu

That would only nullify his cannons and such he's still have the infinite stamina and higher raw AP. Also iirc he has to grab Machindramon to do so. Something Machinedramon isn't just gonna sit and let him do.

Machinedramon's Reality Warping is not combat applicable btw. Same for his Matter Manipulation.

Kinda in battle he does temporarily strip full power Amaterasu of her power but I don't know if that counts

I mean even with that Machinedramon has a pretty wide AP advantage as he is someone who:

-Stomps VenomMyotismon who stomps his previous form Myotismon.

-VenomMyotismon stomps Myotismon who stomped all of the Adventure 01 Ultimates.

-1 Adventure Ultimate stomps Vademon

-Vademon was casually maintaining a realm larger than a galaxy.

And based upon the fight, you get you powers back just by beating the crap out of him enough. And Machinedramon's already above Ammy in AP, so doing that won't be difficult.

MagnaAngemon starts with Heavens Gate. And with Yami being a dark being, MagnaAngemon has the advantage.

Even if he doesn't. MagnaAngemon can literally just beat the powers outta Yami. He still has the AP advantage, strengthened by the fact that Yami is a dark and evil being. Not to mention it doesn't take long for MagnaAngemon to draw a circle. And once it's drawn, it won't be stopped.

Back