• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gonna be a twintail upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this directly scale to any characters' physical statistics?

I feel that could be a stylistic/rule of cool rather then a legitimate storm creation feat, does he form storms/is it ever implied he can form them in the light novels/other media? Does he do this often?

Are there any other feats that would further support an upgrade to low 7B?

He is a character that barely appeared at the end, he formed that storm after acquiring a power-up. There are feats of weaker characters like Draggildy to destroy part of a mountain (although it would require calculations).

Ah, of course, the storm was actually created by Spidergildy, since he controlled it to create tornadoes that would transform all men into traps. I think this should already make it clear that it is not a visual effect.

Btw, I don't use the light novel, since I haven't found it completely translated.

https://imgur.com/a/RaRzNKQ

Hmmm then I can agree the storm creation seems legitimate, (though the tornado creation would need to be calced, especially as it seems to be more focused on transforming people...this sounds like an odd series...) We'd need the mountain feat calced for it to be a support. For the moment I feel this is likely an outlier, even if its not Im dubious that it could scale to anyone's physicals.

edit that scan you shared doesn't show any impressive destruction, all it shows is plumes of smoke and a few buildings, none of them seem damaged so I doubt we could get any impressive numbers from that feat.

I did not share the scan in order to show feats of destruction. Creating a storm is supposed to be Low 7-B, and I wanted to show how Spidergildy controlled the storm, that "smoke" is the storm. Why would it be an outlier? It is understandable that he can create a storm after acquiring a power-up, Spidergildy evolved to Arachneguildy after training a lot, and so he could create the storm, it is very simple.

I never used the tornado to increase statistics, and that of the mountain was only to support. A calculation for the mountain would clearly be needed. Creating a storm is supposed to enter Low 7-B, due to the necessary energy, not destruction, I think so.

Can scale to physical statistics, as Tailred can resist Spidergildy's (non-physical) attacks, simply the durability would scale to the striking strength.

Ah I see sorry the frame with the tornados looks quite smoke like. It is 7 b but if nothing else in the series matches up to this level of energy it would be seen as an outlier, you mentioned the mountain feat, we need that calced.

The big problem here is these characters are 8c (And I assume have consistent 8c showings) and the upgrade your suggesting will bump them massively based off a single storm creation feat that may not even scale to there physicals, has anyone tanked an attack that can be calculated to have similar levels of energy? What other feats are there on this level, youve mentioned one the mountain feat, which would need to be calced, is there anything else that supports this rather large teir jump?

Obviously it is the only feat of that level, since it occurs in the last episode. And I mentioned that Spidergildy's attacks were resisted by Tailred, I think that should work.

If you say it's an outlier, then things like Tailred's "Time Stop" should be eliminated, since that also happens only in the last episode, after she acquires a power-up to defeat Spidergildy.

The Low 7-B would only scale to Spidergildy (which should have a new key called Arachnegildy), and the new key that Tailred should have. The other characters would still be 8-C

Time stop is an ability that doesn't correlate to any physicality, Im not suggesting spidergildy doesn't have weather manip simply that the energy output of his storm creation shouldn't scale to his normal physicals.

Ehhh...Im really not sure how to take this, its the last episode and he's in a more powerful form...Does he do anything else that impressive within the episode?

Spidergildy humiliated all the Twintail Warriors with great ease, the only way Tailred could match is after a power-up to get his new form.

I do not understand why not scale to physical statistics, I have seen profiles that scale to physical statistics simply for absurd reasons, and in a case like this it would not work?

I told you, Tailred endured Spidergildy attacks, and I don't talk about physical attacks, I talk about attacks that would be destructive with the same storm AP by logic, so its durability would increase, and its strength scales to this. (Sigh)

He humiliated all the warriors, that's great! It doesn't instantly mean hes jumped an entire tier, I agree tailred and spidergildy should have an extra key for there boosted forms. Im just not sure of the 7b rating based off a single storm creation feat. Wouldn't a simple far higher with x note work

Im dubious on some of those profiles as well but in many cases it is due to statements/showings that the energy output made by storms is equivalent to there physicals. (They usually have more then one feat on this level as well)

Im aware of what you meant Im just interested in what those attacks were/if any showed similarly impressive energy as his storm creation.

In the end Id like to hear some more opinions on this though, if others think its fine to scale Im willing to accept it. Im just sharing my thoughts on the matter.

I am too tired and distracted to properly analyse this on my own. Sorry.

Well, even if you have enough energy for storm creation, it not necessary means that you can use this energy in physical attacks.

About tanking this storm... Tanking small part of the storm =/= tanking whole energy of the storm.

Maybe you should find this moment in the light novel...

Meh, really now I have considered that I should not scale to physical statistics. For now I think that the characters should keep their current statistics, although I am not sure whether to increase only the Spidergildy AP to Low 7B (in an arachnegildy key), and that it may escalate to a new Tailred key.

But I think we agree to place Transmutation and Weather Manipulation for Spidergildy, right?

The feat in the novel may not appear, as it happens in many adaptations can be something original of the anime, or perhaps if it appears but does not detail much. For now it is better to leave it that way, and perhaps later request calculations, when I have free time to watch the anime again, of course.

Okay. So should this be scaled to environmental destruction, or should we close this thread?

I think it would come in as environmental destruction, so I put "Low 7-B Environmental Destruction", I guess.

I will also place Transmutation (for changing the gender), and Weather Manipulation, only for Spidergildy would be the improvements of course.

With these conclusions, the thread can now be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back