• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@RFCOGGINS "2-A Goku"

D3EF0F33-F55C-4F8B-890F-D808D1002C77.jpeg

Alright, then he reflects whatever Goku throws at him; he can also use Shadow Tag and Encore to make things even harder for Goku.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Can Wobbuffet reflect attacks that would one-shot him? I legit don't remember if he can do that.
Wobbuffet reflected a Shadow ball from Giratina, but is probably an outlier.

Yeah, heres how it goes.

-A wild GOKU appears!

Go WOBBUFFET!

-GOKU mega evolved into Master Ultra Instict GOKU!

Code:
GOKU used Close Combat!
(It's not very effective.)

WOBBUFFET hung on with it's Focus Sash!

WOBBUFFET used Counter!

The wild GOKU fainted!

WOBBUFFET gains 9001 experience!

WOBBUFFET grew to level 92

>wobbuffet reflected a shadow ball from giratina.

I demand a tier 2 upgrade.

Btw guys, I meant to say 2-B, sorry.

I bet Simon the digger could kill WOBBUFFET. The real discussion we all need to be having is what tier should the Focus Sash be?

This is not 2-B Goku. This is Low 6-B. Has Wobbuffet ever reflected something of that potency?

If he has, then Goku's best chance is going for incapacitation.

Its hard to decide what is game mechanics abd PIS and what isnt.

Pretty sure he reflected 5-B attacks as well, but is it legit?

Goku could also opt for BFR by blasting the ground with enough energy which sends Wobbuffet flying.

Yes, I am voting for Goku for reasons I already gave. At least for now.

So what's stopping Goku from just kicking Wobbuffet into outer space? Not like it's shown to be completely immune to knockback.

Wobby's body exploding it's what's stopping him. Low 6-B attack vs 6-C durability.

Edit: Best case scenario, inconclusive thanks to Destiny Bond. But that's a literal 1 out of 5 chances, so Goku wins the majority by one-shotting.

Can we close this stomp now? At the very best, his is Inconclusive if Wobbuffet manages to cast Destiny Bond before death, which won't happen due to being in-character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back