• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goku (23rd Budokai) vs Whitebeard

This seems to be an interesting match-up. On the one hand Goku has the power and durability advantage, but Whitebeard has greater speed and better abilities

Both in character and the fight can end in KO, incapacitation, BFR or death

Dragon ball teen Goku

Whitebeard desktop 1006x846 hd-wallpaper-963317
Whitebeard

I'd like to point out Goku could potentially be "at least Massively hypersonic" as well IF a certain claim of Popo's is not a hyperbole. When training Goku Popo stated that he was going to train Goku to move faster than lightning.

Whitebeard should be able to take this.

His only disadvantage is his illness but he has superior speed (though Goku should likely be MHS given that no one could see his and Piccolo's movements), superior equipment (Actually having a weapon unless we give Goku his power-pole), more versatile abilities, and he should be able to match Goku physically blow for blow.

If they are both in character, they would likely be brawling for some time until WB starts having issues with his heart, and Goku would very likely not attack him out of respect and not wanting to fight dirty against someone who has health issues.

Because of these reasons, I find Whitebeard being able to take this with high difficulty... that is until Goku comes back stronger than ever.

CinCameron20 said:
wait... there is another versus thread exactly like this one... ugh
I know right lol! I think the other one was made because the general consensus for this one is that Whitebeard would win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back