• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GarrixianXD

University Enthusiast
Any/All
VS Battles
Joke Battles
Administrator
Content Moderator
Translation Helper
Base Goku (Post Broly-Arc) vs Vegito Blue (Goku Black Arc)

Since current Goku's power has gone far beyond ever since the Goku Black saga, I'd say he'd probably have a chance against SSB Vegito. This is Goku after fusing with Vegeta and fighting LSSJ Broly and Vegito immediately turning Super Saiyan Blue before fighting Fused Zamasu.

If this becomes too much of a stomp for Vegito then I'm changing to SSG or SSB Goku.

Speed equalized

Main character:

Main character but fused with his rival in a blue god form: 3

Inconclusive:

Nah I don't quite think Goku got to that level in his Base Form.

The scaling goes as:

Vegito Blue >>>>>>>> Base Vegito > SSB Goku/Vegeta (FT-arc).

Meanwhile, Broly Arc Base Goku scales around his Pre UI SSB self (by a feat and mere logic considering Post UIO2 Goku who is weaker than Broly Arc Goku is stronger than Vegito on equal forms).

Base Goku (Broly Arc) > or = SSB Goku (pre UI).

Pre UI Goku is as strong as Peak FT arc SSB with SSG.

Sooo with this in mind:

Base Goku (Broly Arc) > or = SSB Goku (ToP) >? Base Vegito (FT-arc) > Pre UIS SSG Goku/FT arc SSB Goku.

Sooo the scaling is done for their Base forms. Base Goku isn't at all that much stronger than Base Vegito. SSB Vegito vs Base Goku is just unfair. I daresay Vegito isn't Low 2-C only because of a lack of feats, DBS scaling should already put him there, he should be the strongest DB 3-A.

Anyways I'll say Goku will need Blue to take care of Vegito but SSG could put a good fight yet still lose. Vegito gets my vote.

Doesn't Vegito has a time limit? And in SSB, it gets even shorter, so SSG Goku might actually stand a chance (I mean, he survived being thrashed like a ragdoll by Ikari Broly, who is Low 2-C)

I think Vegito has enough of a advantage to finish Goku within the Time Limit, and even if he doesn't it would be 2 weak SSBs vs. from what I presume is a severely weakened Broly Arc Goku.

Merged Zamasu is considered inferior to Infinite Zamasu, and Vegito was shown to struggle against Zamasu at multiple parts of their fight, albeit Zamasu seemed to be considerably weaker overall.

Post-UIS SSB Goku >/= Spirit Bomb > Infinite Zamasu > Vegito Blue > Merged Zamasu

Post-UIS2 Goku was considerably stronger than before, going from >20x to >40x, his power at least doubling.

UIS3 and UI limit breaks are unquantifiable, and not something we can scale. All we can say is that Post-UI Goku would be considerably stronger than Post-UIS2 Goku.

Post-UI > Post-UIS3 > Post-UIS2 >> UIS >> Post-UIS >/= Spirit Bomb > Infinite Zamasu > Vegito Blue > Merged Zamasu

Let's high ball this, and assume Goku grew twice as powerful via UIS3 and then UI, and was twice as powerful as UIS1 Post-UIS2.

Post-UI = 8x UIS1 >> Post-UIS3 = 4x UIS1 >> Post-UIS2 = 2x UIS1 >> Post-UIS1 = UIS1 >> Spirit Bomb > Infinite Zamasu > Vegito Blue > Merged Zamasu

No matter what way I look at this, I can't picture Goku fighting Vegito Blue at a lower form than Blue. His Blue would stomp Vegito, but I can't argue his God would be capable of handling Vegito appropriately, let alone Base Goku.

I'm afraid Post-ToP Base Goku stands no chance against SSB Vegito. Post-ToP SSG Goku could be argued to challenge SSB Vegito, if I high-ball things and pull out some other cards.

Vegito got butchered in the black arc. Zamasu got clipped by kaioken, fought equally with Vegito then was fighting on par with Trunks. AHH!

If the last episode of DBS was to be interpreted differently then Goku would actually stand a chance but since that was probably due to many other factors I say Vegito.

Zamasu Chan said:
@Cryo why is post UIO1 SSB Goku Spirit Bomb level?
Champa and Vados discuss her power relative to Goku. Vados has her reservations about Kefla's power versus Goku, but Champa states she should be fine due to Goku having lost so much stamina against Jiren. The battle between SSB Goku and SS Kefla manages to make Jiren's eye twitch, clearly indicating Jiren's interest in their fighting despite dismissing everyone in the ToP as non-factors after Goku lost in UIS. This is despite SSB Goku and SS Kefla evenly fighting at this point, meaning it's their even power that arouses Jiren.

SSBKK Goku manages to hurt SS Kefla with a single blow, with Kefla praising Goku as incredible.. Goku then increases his Kaio-Ken level, drastically based on the aura change, with Kefla also powering up. The powered up SS Kefla is no match for SSBKK Goku's speed and power, easily being dodged and smashed away. Kefla is injured, and claims it seriously hurt her. Beerus then claims Goku has to finish the fight in one shot due to the strain of Kaio-Ken.

Overall, Goku was using Kaio-Ken X10 at most and was considered an incredible foe by SS Kefla. SS Kefla is completely overwhelmed by a higher level of Kaio-Ken, only winning at the end due to Goku suffering intense strain from the Kaio-Ken. This is all with Goku being heavily exhausted after fighting Jiren.

In conclusion:

• Vados clearly considers SSB Goku to be a serious threat to SS Kefla, when in peak condition
  • Champa states Kefla can handle it due to Goku being heavily weakened from fighting Jiren
  • An exhausted SSB Goku fights evenly with SS Kefla
  • SSBKK Goku injures Kefla, with her declaring him an incredible opponent
  • SSBKK Goku goes a higher level against a powered up Kefla, and is clearly far superior
  • After Beerus states Goku can only make one more shot due to the strain of Kaio-Ken, Goku loses to Kefla with his body fully exhausted.
Heavily exhausted SSBKK X3 or higher >> heavily exhausted SSBKK ~ SS Kefla > heavily exhausted SSB Goku

We can't say for sure what level Goku was using, but considering the consistent references to Goku's extremely low stamina and how the Kaio-Ken strains the body, as well as Goku's refusal to use SS3 due to its strain, I have no reason to think he went X10 or X20 against Kefla. Even if he did, it's clear he was growing weaker from the strain of Kaio-Ken as the fight wore on.

Overall, due to Vados' statement and how Goku faired when heavily exhausted, I believe Post-UIS SSB Goku scales to the U7 Spirit Bomb due to him handling SS Kefla and Kefla's power rivalling the U7 Spirit Bomb.

To add more to my argument, let's compare the Kaio-Ken Blue auras to discern the multiplier.

SSBKK Hit

Here, we see Goku using a Kaio-Ken X2 against Hit. His red aura is large and unstable.
SSBKKX10 Hit

This is the best image of X10 Goku I could get. His aura seems to be far more stable, with the red shrinking down and merging more with the Blue. However, it must be noted that this was extremely unstable and gave Goku a red hue, which it doesn't by the time of the ToP.

SSBKK Toppo
This is Goku powering up with the Kaio-Ken against Toppo, at peak health. Now, it may differ due to Goku charging his energy but it is worth noting that it more resembles Kaio-Ken X2, rather than X10,

SSBKK Kefla

This is Goku's lower KK against Kefla, it seems to resemble Kaio-Ken X2, but could pass for Kaio-Ken X10.

SSBKK2 Kefla

Goku's higher Kaio-Ken, heavily resembling the Kaio-Ken X10.

KKX20 Jiren

Finally, Goku's Kaio-Ken X20 against Jiren after his fight with Kefla.

The Kaio-Ken stages seem similar between VS Kefla and VS Jiren, and they may differ visually due to animation quality but, it does seem that Goku's X20 aura is considerably different whereas his strongest Kaio-Ken against Kefla seems to identify well with X10, although his lower Kaio-Ken could pass for X10.

In conclusion Goku either:

• Used X10 and went X20
  • Used X2, X3 or X4 and then went X10
All with his stamina constantly dwindling his power, and his power being lowered greatly due to his fight with Jiren.

SSBKK 3 Kefla
Third post to try and better analyse auras.

Here, we see a better shot of Goku's highest Kaio-Ken versus Kefla, after they powered up. Note that the aura is calm and inward, unlike the Kaio-Ken X20, which flares out. It looks very similar to Kaio-Ken X10 to me.
KKX20 2 Jiren

This is Goku's Kaio-Ken X20 against Jiren, in their first fight. Note how different it looks compared to Goku's Kaio-Ken against Kefla, how it flares out. Compare the two with Goku's Kaio-Ken X20 against Jiren in my second post in this three-post chain. It's very clear that this is a consistent trait of X20 Blue, which is missing in his highest Kaio-Ken against Kefla.

Conclusion - Goku's highest level of Kaio-Ken, against Kefla, was the Kaio-Ken X10. He was using X2, X3 or X4 beforehand.

Woah thats actually a very cool analysis............................While I think this is extremely interesting do you think the writers thought of this too? lol

AwkguyDB said:
Woah thats actually a very cool analysis............................While I think this is extremely interesting do you think the writers thought of this too? lol
Probably not, I wouldn't be shocked if it's all just an inconsistency in the aura. Still, it's interesting to consider.

It's very clear that Kaio-Ken X10 Blue is stronger than SS Kefla, either way. One blow from the lower KK was capable of numbing Kefla, and the higher KK stomped Kefla. It's also clear that Goku was becoming weaker over time, considering he went from stomping Kefla to being knocked out in one kick, after Beerus stated Goku only had the stamina for one more attack.

We can, overall, conclusively claim that SS Kefla is less than 10x the power of SSB Goku. How much lesser is unknown, but considering Goku matched a suppressed SS Kefla in just Blue, and Vados clearly believes Kefla would struggle against a full stamina SSB Goku, it's likely that peak SSB Goku and SS Kefla were comparable.

Post-UIS X10/X20 Blue (heavily exhausted) >> Post-UIS X4/X10 Blue (heavily exhausted) > SS Kefla = U7 Spirit Bomb > X20 Blue >> X10 Blue >> X4 Blue >> X2 Blue >> Blue

Apparently both of the videos I used as sources were copyright claimed, despite being up for months or even years. Weird.

Zamasu Chan said:
Also didn't base Kefla get 10s of times stronger than ssj2 Kale and Caulifla?
Fusion multiplier is highly inconsistent. In the context of Kefla's fusion, it's simply stated their power is the sum of their parts multiplied by dozens of times.

A heavily weakened SSG Goku curbstomped SS2 Caulifa and SS2 Kale, but Base Kefla seemingly stomped SSG Goku, with SSB Goku then fighting evenly against a suppressing SS Kefla.

Higher KK SSB Goku >> SS Kefla ~ Lower KK SSB Goku >> Suppressing SS Kefla = SSB Goku >> Base Kefla >> SSG Goku

Overall, exhausted Goku can keep up with a suppressed Kefla pretty easily, with his Kaio-Ken being stronger. Even a powered up Kefla is inferior to Goku's higher Kaio-Ken. Seeing as the canon levels of Kaio-Ken are: X2, X3, X4, X10 and X20 we can ascertain that full power Kefla is less than 2x stronger than before. Considering Goku's lower KK was stronger, and his higher KK stomped Kefla.

It's overall feasible for SSG Goku to be stomped by Base Kefla, but evenly fight a suppressing SS Kefla in Blue.

Back