• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku vs Shulk rematch (GRACE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speed is Equalized so Goku isn't getting close to Shulk because of that.

Please explain how Goku gets past Precog or Monado purge

They are equal in speed thus boosting speed by Monado makes no sense,

Since Goku durability is higher than Shulk he should be able to withstand Monado purge.

There precogs will cancel out.

Goku is a better fighter than Shulk.

Monado does not boost speed, it paralyzed and powernulls.

It's Hax, Durability means nothing

Shulk can see all possible futures on and 2 Acausality makes Goku's Precog moot.

Schnee One said:
Monado does not boost speed, it paralyzed and powernulls.
It's Hax, Durability means nothing

Shulk can see all possible futures on and 2 Acausality makes Goku's Precog moot.
Monado does boost speed. It's literally one of his main arts. Also Reality Warping is not out of character if the danger is great enough

Just to point out, Shulk is actually well above baseline Low 2-C, though not to the same extent Goku is. Zanza and Meyneth's true selves are individually baseline Low 2-C, but Zanza using both Monado's is even stronger than that, with Shulk being above Zanza. Also note, Shulk does lead with Monado Purge and his precognition is on an Omnipresent scale. Monado Purge is also Power Nullification + Paralysis + Perception Nullification.

And actually, I'm in the middle of studying the in depth lore that apparently has been leaked in Xenoblade Chronicles 2. And there's actually possibilities that the Xenoblade cast might be upgraded to Tiers beyond Low 2-C making this going to turn into a stomp.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Just to point out, Shulk is actually well above baseline Low 2-C, though not to the same extent Goku is. Zanza and Meyneth's true selves are individually baseline Low 2-C, but Zanza using both Monado's is even stronger than that, with Shulk being above Zanza. Also note, Shulk does lead with Monado Purge and his precognition is on an Omnipresent scale. Monado Purge is also Power Nullification + Paralysis + Perception Nullification.
And actually, I'm in the middle of studying the in depth lore that apparently has been leaked in Xenoblade Chronicles 2. And there's actually possibilities that the Xenoblade cast might be upgraded to Tiers beyond Low 2-C making this going to turn into a stomp.
You said 2-C to possibly 2-A? Correct? I mean characters like Alvis were stated in the past to be 2-C

I'm actually pretty iffy on 2-A but it would be within the Conduit's range yes. But the feats such as "Merging multiple universes into one" does sound more like 2-C than it does Low 2-C. And the Architect does confirm the Multiverse to be 2-A sized, but it's unknown if anyone's been shown to effect the entirety of it. But we do know there's likely going to be a Xenoblade Chronicles 3 and that the Conduit is inherently the same thing as Zohar from Xenogears.

Because there was a different match years ago, but that was long before hax upgrades for Shulk. And even without the likely Tier upgrades, I personally think this is a hax stomp in Shulk's favor. Because once he uses Monado Purge, we have a paralysed base Goku who is Blind, Deaf, incapable of smelling, touching, or tasting, and has 0 Ki sensing abilities. It also nulls Mind reading and Precognition I should say. Which Shulk would obviously oneshot.

I think closing the thread and not adding it to profiles would probably be the best course of action. And I have removed them from their profiles as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back