• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku vs Shulk rematch (GRACE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll also vote Shulk. While Goku does have Precognition of his own it's not even close to being the same level as Shulk's who will get a better feel for Goku's moves and characteristics passively while Goku's is active and needs concentration though it wouldn't matter as Shulk is immune to it. Monado Eater can strip away important tools such as The Kaioken, unsure about Ultra Instinct, and if worst comes to worse. Goku has no answer no or defense to reality warping on a Low 2-C possibly higher scale.

I don't see how it's a stomp when Goku can one shot, is more skilled and only loses due to Precog

But even then Shulk just....Retreats until MUI runs out.....

I'd say get Glass or Dark just to be sure

Well, Goku has better durability iirc so...

But Shulk has better haxs, so that's his wincon

Goku's wincon is one shotting, but Shulk would haxrape him

So it's a not really a stomp when Goku has a wincon

DragonEmperor23 said:
It's talking about them being in the same tier. Doctor Doom didn't have the exact same AP as Superman.
But the AP gap isn't enough to enough to one shot in Superman vs Doctor Doom. Hell, Shulk's abilities are the only thing stopping this from being a stomp.

Stalker Maggot said:
DragonEmperor23 said:
It's talking about them being in the same tier. Doctor Doom didn't have the exact same AP as Superman.
But the AP gap isn't enough to enough to one shot in Superman vs Doctor Doom. Hell, Shulk's abilities are the only thing stopping this from being a stomp.
Right now DD is 5-A and that Supes is 5-B. Where did you get that AP gap from?

I though it was a different Superman, my mistake.

Iirc, Schnee even talked about how Goku can one shot

And the Superman vs DD thing doesn't work, when DD actually has higher ap and more abilities, and this thread is litteraly Ap vs Abilities

Stalker Maggot said:
DragonEmperor23 said:
Honestly-- A good majority of Goku's matchups feel like AP stomps.

I'm confuse which Goku's forms are we using? Is it the same as on the the previous match?

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1059881

My vote is on Goku

Shulk is baseline Low-2C while Goku is far above it

SBA - Shulk using Reality Warping is out of character,

In my opinion this is a stomp since Dragon Ball charaters were upgraded since that match up,

Don't know if @Theglassman12 change his mind about this - "Stat amping is the only thing he has in getting a slight edge, but Goku will just grow stronger regardless if Shulk boosted his stats."

Right now DD is 5-A and that Supes is 5-B. Where did you get that AP gap from?

Shulk is baseline Low 2C

ProudLearner said:
I'm confuse which Goku's forms are we using? Is it the same as on the the previous match?

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1059881

My vote is on Goku

Shulk is baseline Low-2C while Goku is far above it

SBA - Shulk using Reality Warping is out of character,

In my opinion this is a stomp since Dragon Ball charaters were upgraded since that match up,

Don't know if @Theglassman12 change his mind about this - "Stat amping is the only thing he has in getting a slight edge, but Goku will just grow stronger regardless if Shulk boosted his stats."
So he wins off AP

Even though he'll never even get close to Shulk or hit him before Monado?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back