• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku vs Seiya (READ OP, PLEASE.)

Round 1.-Goku in the Piccolo Jr. Saga vs Bronze Cloth Seiya

Round 2.-Goku in the Frieza Saga vs 7th Sense Seiya

Round 3.-Buu Saga Goku vs 8th Sense Seiya

Of course, Speed Equalized when it´s a stomp.

You know, apart from the sudden jump in speed, they´re pretty even.

Goku by dbzands2m-d50tzi2n
Seiya Render 1

Goku takes the first two rounds while he loses the last since all it takes to atomize him is ONE PUUUUUUUNNNNNCCCHHHH!!!!!!!! Insert cheesy opening now.

large star level (with possibke downgrade to High Ended Star Level+) vs Star Level?
But if Seiya lands a hit he can atomize and the difference isn't a big one.

Pretty sure Goku's ki blast do the same thing.

RouninOtaku said:
No one in DB has to shown to be able to atomize anyone with a ki blast.
Buu and Cell were totally desintegrated.

And IF Cell and Buu could regenerate from a single cell, so ... it makes the ki blasts at least in a molecular destrucion level.

Also, Seiya never actually atomized anyone, I think.

All his enemies still have their bodies. lol Gemini Saga, Shiryu, Aldebaran, even Thanatos if I remeber correctly.

TakatoBlue said:
RouninOtaku said:
And IF Cell and Buu could regenerate from a single cell, so ... it makes the ki blasts at least in a molecular destrucion level.

All his enemies still have their bodies. lol Gemini Saga, Shiryu, Aldebaran, even Thanatos if I remeber correctly.
Welcome to Kurumada´s Writting.

Only with Techniques like the Final Flash, the Super Kamehameha, Vegeta's Final Explosion and The Spirit Bomb, others techniques never showed that power

KaenDragneel123 said:
Only with Techniques like the Final Flash, the Super Kamehameha, Vegeta's Final Explosion and The Spirit Bomb, others techniques never showed that power
Special Beam Canon.

Flew to the moon in seconds.

FTL.

KaenDragneel123 said:
Father-Son Kamehameha as well.

a) Piccolo's moon buster is Sub-Relativistic.

b) Cell regenerated on a cellular level, and Buu just regenerated from dust. No atomization going on in Dragon Ball as of yet, to my knowledge.

Mikoto Misaka231 said:
KaenDragneel123 said:
Special Beam Canon.
Flew to the moon in seconds.

FTL.
Well, Special Beam Cannon and Kiezan almost ignores durability. So ... yeah. ;-;

But the moon thing was a normal ki blast, Special Beam Cannon is more concentrated. lol :v

TakatoBlue said:
RouninOtaku said:

Because atomization is fodder lvl in SS its basics from chapter 1 and still wreks DB in hax thats the funny part lol

No one has been atomized yet in DB. Destroyed on the molecular level yes, and by scaling atomization is possible but nothing explicit yet.

Promestein said:
b) Cell regenerated on a cellular level, and Buu just regenerated from dust. No atomization going on in Dragon Ball as of yet, to my knowledge.
Just said ... if someone could destroy Cell, it makes DBZ high tiers at least on a molecular level of destruction.

It's not atomization ... but it is close. And could certainly cause some damage to an saint's armor.

Do not get me wrong, I love the franchise, but I have to admit it has many wankers. And a lot of hyperbole in Saint Seiya. D:

TakatoBlue said:
Promestein said:
Just said ... if someone could destroy Cell, it makes DBZ high tiers at least on a molecular level of destruction.
It's not atomization ... but it is close. And could certainly cause some damage to an saint's armor.

Do not get me wrong, I love the franchise, but I have to admit it has many wankers. And a lot of hyperbole in Saint Seiya. D:
Bitch please

I saw a video of someone saying that Naruto Six Paths > God Cloth Seiya

KaenDragneel123 said:
TakatoBlue said:
Promestein said:

Bitch please
I saw a video of someone saying that Naruto Six Paths > God Cloth Seiya
Superman Screwattack wankers > Madara wankers > Batman with prep wankers > Naruto wankers > Seiya and Goku fanboys.

round 1 and 2 is in goku's favor but round 3 goes to seiya because hax just went off the charts and DB has a very lacky area in hax :/

TakatoBlue said:
Promestein said:

I'm sure everyone with strong enough attack can do that, but completely destroy to atomic level is a completely different story since under normal circumstances no matter how strong you attack is you can never completely destroy something on atomic level.

Round 3- Seiya in his Divine Cloth + 8th Sense wins this. The longer the fight goes on the stronger Seiya gets, he can counter or nullify any technique after seeing it being used once (Can adapt to techniques seen or suffered once through observing the components of the attack)

QPower said:
Round 3- Seiya in his Divine Cloth + 8th Sense wins this. The longer the fight goes on the stronger Seiya gets, he can counter or nullify any technique after seeing it being used once (Can adapt to techniques seen or suffered once through observing the components of the attack)
Seiya has no divine cloth on this.

Just 8th sense.

I think it goes

R1 : Goku

R2: Seiya

R3: seiya

because 7th seiya is FTL (speed was equalised i know ) but the thing is that seiya can strike at lightspeed too .

And 7th sens seiya managed to beat gold saints and I don't think goku in the freiza saga can beat a gold saint. he would actually get stomp hard by a gold saint.

QPower said:
The longer the fight goes on the stronger Seiya gets, he can counter or nullify any technique after seeing it being used once (Can adapt to techniques seen or suffered once through observing the components of the attack)
The same can apply to Goku. He analyzes every move, and every technique the opponent uses, and they tend to not work when used against him for the 2nd time, as he will know how to counter it. Goku wins R1 and R2, and IMO Seiya wins in R3 (Seiya has more AP, and also enough hax to take down Goku.) c╠Â'╠Âm╠Âo╠Ân╠ ╠ÂT╠Âo╠Âr╠Âi╠Ây╠Âa╠Âm╠Âa╠ ╠Âw╠Âe╠ ╠Ân╠Âe╠Âe╠Âd╠ ╠Âm╠Âo╠Âr╠Âe╠ ╠Âh╠Âa╠Âx╠ ╠Âi╠Ân╠ ╠ÂD╠ÂB╠ÂS╠Â.

Back