• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku vs Seiya (READ OP, PLEASE.)

Dunamis&Ichor said:
Seiya Vs Goku threads are not as exciting and fun because Goku is still more powerful than Seiya and Seiya does not have enough hax to make it a fun fight. Threads like Saga Vs Vegeta or Shaka Vs Goku or Gold Saints Vs Z-Fighters makes more sense. (off topic I know, but I can't help but to say)
I wouldn't say Goku is more powerful than Seiya, sure Goku can blow things up but Seiya have defenses against that.

Dunamis&Ichor said:
Matthew Schroeder said:
Goku is more powerful than Seiya where?
I am just saying that there are better SS Vs DB thread that people can make like the ones I mentioned. Seiya can beat Goku and Goku can beat Seiya but there atre more fun SS Vs DB threads to make
If they're both at full power Seiya God cloth and Goku SSJGod SSJ , Seiya stomps. Goku has litterally 0 chance of winning. there,s a debate here because the speeds are equalized. But If they're at full power seiya is both more powerful and faster.

Faisal Shourov said:
I'd say Kid Buu is a potential (multi) galaxy buster, but not gonna go into this as that's not the point and I don't want to cause a flame war.
Kid Buu doest even have a proper solar system feat on panel, you do realize that?
Some DBZ dubs state he is. Probably not gonna go ask for a upgrade.

I'd say Seiya wins at full power, but we don't know Champa Saga Goku's exact power level.

Seiya can take all 3 rounds. Even with speed equalised. The saints have atomic destruction and the same technique doesn't work on them twice. Also, Seiya's attack speed is far higher than his movement speed and his Ryu Sei Ken is hundreds to billions or even trillions (depends on the point of the series we are talking about). His abilities give him the edge despite the similar stats.

Panemorfos said:
Seiya can take all 3 rounds. Even with speed equalised. The saints have atomic destruction and the same technique doesn't work on them twice. Also, Seiya's attack speed is far higher than his movement speed and his Ryu Sei Ken is hundreds to billions or even trillions (depends on the point of the series we are talking about). His abilities give him the edge despite the similar stats.
Well I still believe that Goku takes 1 and 2 but Seiya takes 3.

I would say Goku takes round 1 and 2 due to superior skill and better ranged abilities, as well as better raw power. Round 3 I would say Seiya due to hax and no longer being behind in raw power.

Ends in sex. Seiya and Goku later realises that they are both good guys and they both are against evil, they decided to form a team, with the Z-Fighters & their allies and the Saints of Athena and calls the team J-Stars.

Ofcourse Vegeta and Ikki hates each other and always wants to fight each other but Goku and Seiya always tries to stop them.

The main bad bosses are Janemba and Hades and they have their own team of bad guys aswell.

SSJRyu1 said:
I would say Goku takes round 1 and 2 due to superior skill and better ranged abilities, as well as better raw power. Round 3 I would say Seiya due to hax and no longer being behind in raw power.

Round 1 most definitely is in Seiya's Favor. If at full power, Goku wins due to a massive speed advantage, but here, speed is equalized. Seiya's attack power is alot higher (Silver Saint Arc), he still has the atomic destruction, and Goku can't fly yet. Ranged attacks are a problem, for him but not powerful enough to put Seiya down unless we use beginning of series Seiya, and not the most recent "non 7th sense" Seiya. In Round 3, Seiya's raw power is about equal to SSJ3 Goku's. The hax isn't needed to win. If it's just a straight up hand to hand fight, they're both even. The atomic destruction is Seiya's advantage. Goku's ranged ki attacks balance that. Seiya only has 3 moves. Goku has tons. Seiya still wins no doubt, but I only see Goku easily taking round 2 as I don't know how strong Poseidon arc Seiya actually is. They both are great at adapting to techniques. The same technique won't work on a Saint twice. Goku can copy certain techniques he sees. Goku is the better Martial Artist. He's been training all his life. Seiya is 13 for alot of the series with only 6 years of training. Their energy sources are different. IMO. Cosmos >>> KI in terms of usage (Time Manipulation, Resurrection, Freezing hundreds of times colder than Absolute Zero, turning people to stone, invisible shields, and most famously, "burning your cosmos to the limits" but Seiya dosen't take advantage of those and fights extremely basic with his moveset and abilities. If they were both the same strength, Goku would win, but Seiya is overwhelmingly stronger in R1 and R3. For R1, do you guys not agree with Seiya being *at least* Small Continent level during the Silver Saint arc?

I agree with Seiya being Country to Large Country level for end of Silver Saint arc, due to how effortlesly he destroyed the Sagitta Saint.

Thats why IMO, Seiya takes R1. The speed is equalized, so Seiya should take it. If not, Goku would blitz Seiya in R1. We could say for the sake of the fight, Goku is a little faster than Seiya, but it would take alot of effort for Goku to put him down, but Seiya could end it in one attack due to the nature of his attacks.

Matthew Schroeder said:
I agree with Seiya being Country to Large Country level for end of Silver Saint arc, due to how effortlesly he destroyed the Sagitta Saint.
Then make a thread and not discuss that here.

Scenario 1: Goku, because he has higher AP and Dura

Scenario 2: Goku is Star level+ while Seiya is just Star level so once again Goku wins

Scenario 3: Seiya is at least Solar System level while Goku is just Solar System level so Seiya wins.

In round 3, you have that consider Goku in the Buu Saga is:

Goku SSJ 3 >> Goku SSJ2 > Gohan SSJ2 (Who was already a Solar System buster )

Alana Fey said:
In round 3, you have that consider Goku in the Buu Saga is:
Goku SSJ 3 >> Goku SSJ2 > Gohan SSJ2 (Who was already a Solar System buster )
And Seiya is galaxy level.

SuperKamiNappa said:
Not according to his profile
Who cares about his profile when you actually watch the show? 8th Sense Seiya surpasses Saga who has Galaxian Explosion. And you have to remember that SS characters have higher durability than their DC, so that profile is still wrong.

Tivanenk said:
SuperKamiNappa said:
Not according to his profile
Who cares about his profile when you actually watch the show? 8th Sense Seiya surpasses Saga who has Galaxian Explosion. And you have to remember that SS characters have higher durability than their DC, so that profile is still wrong.
Well I don't really know much about Saint Seiya so I can't really argue with you.

I said this a while back in this thread, but one of you people who actually knows what they're talking about should make a content revision post about it, since there's been evidence to suggest that non of his forms involve in this fight are accurately depicted on the profile.

SuperKamiNappa said:
Well I don't really know much about Saint Seiya so I can't really argue with you.
The profiles are kind of a mess. They try to amalgamate different mangas into one and they're really awkward. You really do need to know the source material to argue for them.

Blahblah9755 said:
I said this a while back in this thread, but one of you people who actually knows what they're talking about should make a content revision post about it, since there's been evidence to suggest that non of his forms involve in this fight are accurately depicted on the profile.
When it comes to the Saint Seiya franchise, it's huge work due to the massive amount of material that you actually have to read/watch. And there's a crap ton of characters. Remember that Bastard AP revision? Multiply that by 10.

Back