• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku vs Seiya (READ OP, PLEASE.)

Nkonjo said:
because 7th seiya is FTL (speed was equalised i know ) but the thing is that seiya can strike at lightspeed too .
Well, if speed was unequalized, then Goku would blitz Seiya in R1 (Mach 1-HS+ Vs. MHS) and R2 (Lightspeed-FTL Vs. FTL+), and Seiya would blitz Goku really hard in R3 (Quintillions c Vs. Hundreds of Billions c), and not to mention Goku has better AP and Dura in R1 and R2, with Seiya having them in R3. I╠ ╠Âh╠Âo╠Âp╠Âe╠ ╠ÂA╠Âk╠Âi╠Âr╠Âa╠ ╠Âd╠Âe╠Âl╠Âi╠Âv╠Âe╠Âr╠Âs╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Âh╠Âa╠Âx╠ ╠Âs╠Âo╠ ╠Âw╠Âe╠ ╠Âc╠Âa╠Ân╠ ╠Âh╠Âa╠Âv╠Âe╠ ╠Âo╠Âu╠Âr╠ ╠Âo╠Âw╠Ân╠ ╠ÂK╠Âa╠Âm╠Âi╠ ╠Ât╠Âo╠ ╠ÂK╠Âa╠Âm╠Âi╠ ╠Â(╠ÂG╠Âo╠Âd╠ ╠ÂC╠Âl╠Âo╠Ât╠Âh╠ ╠ÂV╠Âs╠Â.╠ ╠ÂS╠Âa╠Âi╠Ây╠Âa╠Ân╠ ╠ÂG╠Âo╠Âd╠Â)╠Â.╠Â

KorpiklaaniVodka said:
1: Goku
2: Goku

3: Goku with speed equalized. Seiya otherwise.
Well, yeah.

Speed Equalized.

Tho, the second i say "add this to X victories", someone will get banned.

This fight, has no winner.

Seiya wins all three.

Seiya has never "atomized" anyone because all of his opponents have endurance to atomization. Cosmos does that too you. Also Seiya has way better durability. He could keep on fighting with all of his bones broken, none of his senses and 90% of his blood lost.

Also, 6th Sense Seiya by the time they are about to start the 12 Houses Climb could casually one-shot Silver Saints.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Seiya wins all three.
Seiya has never "atomized" anyone because all of his opponents have endurance to atomization. Cosmos does that too you. Also Seiya has way better durability. He could keep on fighting with all of his bones broken, none of his senses and 90% of his blood lost.

Also, 6th Sense Seiya by the time they are about to start the 12 Houses Climb could casually one-shot Silver Saints.
Series claims Saints can atomize their opponents.

-Opponent doesn`t atomize-

"Th-they are invulnerable to atomization, you see? N-no problem at all! "

Kurumada.

It is canon, confirmed in the Official 30 Years of Saint Seiya Website.

http://seiya30th.com/series.html

It says right here:

"ÕăµíêÒü»Þ╗èþö░µ¡úþ¥ÄÒÇüõ¢£þö╗Òü»Õ▓íþö░Þ袵¡ªÒÇé"

Which translated to: "Original Draft by Masami Kurumada, Drawn by Megumu Okada"

The series never claimed he could atomize people just that Cosmo does so and his opponent utilize it even their armors have it so obviously they have endurance and could endure such basics within the series.

Also if speed is equalized all 3 rounds then I say Seiya in all of them for being able to bypass durability with basics.

Seiya all three. In round 1, Seiya was casually one shotting Silver Saints like it was nothing and even went up against Gold Saints and tangoed with them for a while. In round 2, he's just so much faster, and he's really durable (probably the second most durable after Ikki). Goku won't be one shotting him and Seiya can easily gib Goku. In round 3, that's even more in favor of Seiya considering the 8th sense means he can live after death and gib Goku easily. Heck he won't even need that, his Cosmo will just destroy Goku.

There is a slight difference between Goku's atom destruction and Seiya's atom destruction.

Goku's atom destruction canNOT bypass durabilities so he needs to use lots of Ki in his Ki blasts/attacks to conventionally break through strong durabilities 1st before destroying the enemy, especially stronger foes. NOW as for Seiya's atom destruction, it CAN bypass durabilities so he only needs to concentrate that ability into that 1 point against a specific part of his enemy's body to break those targeted atoms to destroy the enemy's most important part of the body and kill him like striking the chest or the head- breaking the heart or the brain.

Thats why Seiya's atom destruction > Goku's atom destruction. So Seiya wins!

Oh and recap: when a saint experienced or witnessed a move done by the enemy once that same move will not work on him again or just not work at all after witnessing it once, and even if it does work it will only be very limited and weak.

Coleworld12 said:
The series never claimed he could atomize people just that Cosmo does so and his opponent utilize it even their armors have it so obviously they have endurance and could endure such basics within the series.
That is very true. the cloths enhances a saint's durability and endurance and at the same time provides protection aswell.

Seiya in his Divine Cloth and the fact that he can create Cosmo barriers means that he can survive or endure high level attacks from Goku.

Goku got lots to worry about here, I mean Seiya has the Divine Cloth + 7th Sense + 8th Sense + Cosmo Barriers + The ability to nullify enemy attacks after experiencing or witnessing it once.

So yes, Goku may have the raw power and the firepower BUT Seiya has better defenses and have hax.

It makes no difference in a fight if you'll be atomized or molecularly destroyed. While Seiya attacks only one point, Goku could simply destroy Seiya at once . And in all rounds Goku has better stats , except for the last round , where Seiya is faster, but the speed is equalized.

Basically ...

The winner is who strike first. :p

Seiya's durability and attack potency can easily bypass logic and be raised to greater levels through burning his Cosmos. Not even mentioning that the strongest 6th Sense Seiya is High 6-B, and that 7th Sense Seiya could fight against and even hurt Saga slightly with Cosmo Burning, as well as fight with 0 senses and all bones broken.

QPower said:
Dragonball is overhyped by it's fans. I've seen Z and some of Super

It is, but it's also the most lowballed universe that exists. I'd say Kid Buu is a potential (multi) galaxy buster, but not gonna go into this as that's not the point and I don't want to cause a flame war.

Those who say Goku/Vegeta/Piccolo can beat anyone are the fanboys. Or those who say Goku can beat any Superman.

When it's crap like Goku vs Seiya or idk Kid Buu vs Sailor Moon, we get into double standards.

TakatoBlue said:
It makes no difference in a fight if you'll be atomized or molecularly destroyed. While Seiya attacks only one point, Goku could simply destroy Seiya at once . And in all rounds Goku has better stats , except for the last round , where Seiya is faster, but the speed is equalized.
Basically ...

The winner is who strike first. :p
This.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Seiya's durability and attack potency can easily bypass logic and be raised to greater levels through burning his Cosmos. Not even mentioning that the strongest 6th Sense Seiya is High 6-B, and that 7th Sense Seiya could fight against and even hurt Saga slightly with Cosmo Burning, as well as fight with 0 senses and all bones broken.
"Can bypass logic"

So...What you are saying is, Seiya would win against everyone.

I mean, it would be ilogical and a little bit fanboyish.

"BUT Muh Saints can defeat everything and everyone, dudes. xD :)))))"

Not really, the Saint Seiya series is filled with moments like these. One moment, a guy is getting shitstomped by another dude, then he suddenly powers his Cosmo to the extreme and starts counter stomping. Miracles actually exist in the series and are a real thing inside it, since Cosmo is based on the will of the people.

I'd say Kid Buu is a potential (multi) galaxy buster, but not gonna go into this as that's not the point and I don't want to cause a flame war.
Kid Buu doest even have a proper solar system feat on panel, you do realize that?

Thank you, Faisal.

And I'm not saying that Saints can beat anyone, occasionally miracles don't work (Saga, Poseidon, Hades, Titans, for instance), but they can clearly raise their powers temporarely.

I vote inconclusive slightly leaning towards Seiya, first two rounds and Seiya third, since the first two seem to be who strikes first situations, with atomization vs AP, although Seiya doesn't have long charge ups for his attacks, like Goku does with a few of his, so I give him a slight advantage, and the third round Seiya wins via hax

I think most people are forgetting that Seiya is incredibly durable. In fact, the entire Saint Seiya cast generally have higher durability than AP. Goku won't be able to take him down with one hit.

Tivanenk said:
I think most people are forgetting that Seiya is incredibly durable. In fact, the entire Saint Seiya cast generally have higher durability than AP. Goku won't be able to take him down with one hit.
And Goku is obviously more durable than his AP

KaenDragneel123 said:
Tivanenk said:
And Goku is obviously more durable than his AP
Doesn't matter when Seiya bypasses durability in the first place.

This is a total mess.

I mean, i do not dislike Saint Seiya, but it is a big bummer when almost all fights end on their favor because "Saints Blitz and Atomize". (Waaah...)

Well, I think this fight is inconclusive, and according to my beautifully made algorithm, Seiya would have the edge over Goks because of hax.

AAaA
"The ultimate rules of a fight."

TheMightyRegulator said:
Tally? Results? On-topic?
Goku takes this up to round 2 and loses round 3 because Seiya´s "atomization.", or that´s what i got out of this.

If Seiya didnt have atomization and the speed was equalized, Goku would beat him without much problem.

Mikoto Misaka231 said:
Actually, Bronze Cloth Seiya with 6 senses is SLOWER than Goku in the Piccolo Jr. Arc.
Because dodging Aiolia' Lightning Bolt was so slow.

Back