• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Shouldnt it be previous incarnation Nie Li vs current version Goku? Like prev Nie Li was powerful right? Just wanna know how they'd fare in a fight

Well I did make apost about it, idk if I did anything wrong with the post but since you know about both of them, you may participate in my post (if that's ok with you).

Nie Li should take this, he is far more versitale and has multitude way of dealing and winning against Goku here.

Probably goku only win con is oosaru - but the location and setting not night - If it is Nie wins if not then this is a likely stomp

Oh, it is only Bronze rank Nie Li? Yeah at that stage, I don't see him being a threat at all to Goku.

Well Nie got soul and mind Hax oh crap - I am guessing we are not using oosaru (I guess they = at 9B forms) so I do not see a win con for goku - I think I am wrong, Can someone point it out.

RicardoSama said:
Well Nie got soul and mind Hax oh crap - I am guessing we are not using oosaru (I guess they = at 9B forms) so I do not see a win con for goku - I think I am wrong, Can someone point it out.
Yeah, I forgot that he has those hax abilities which this version of Goku can't deal against.

He stomp yeah lol.

Back