• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GOKU VS NASUVERSE, but altered

Can you tell me which characters in the Nasuverse, can defeat Goku, and name their chance of victory in percentages because this character has those chances.( i.e. the abilities that allow such a character to beat Goku ) even if his chances are like 1%

Can you tell me which characters in the Nasuverse, can defeat Goku, and name their chance of victory in percentages because this character has those chances.( i.e. the abilities that allow such a character to beat Goku ) even if his chances are like 1%
Everyone who scales to BB or above

I talking about servants in general
If you talk about normal servants, the ones currently rated as 6-C, then most of the servants related to gods (all the gods were 2-A and currently Low 1-C to possible 1-C), aside from them then there are various others, like the casters that aren't related to gods but their haxs still affect them, characters with death manip, and probably some others that I'm forgetting.

i heard Xeno Goku has 1-C hax? is this true? could he do anything if we only use low 1-C Nasuverse? maybe against Gilgamesh or something? the Keysword was OP from what I've heard. i don't care for DB though, so I'm only going off of what i've heard.

Most of his matches in Nasuverse would be a stomp either way. Many were too weak to even harm him but some have good haxes that can bring him down, and the god tier would utterly stomp him. It's difficult for Goku to have a proper match against Fate characters.

Most of his matches in Nasuverse would be a stomp either way. Many were too weak to even harm him but some have good haxes that can bring him down, and the god tier would utterly stomp him. It's difficult for Goku to have a proper match against Fate characters.
This, basically.
oh ok. so... Goku can't do anything now then after the upgrades?
After upgrade even if he indeed have tier 1 haxs they would most surely resist it because of many layers of resistance for their haxs resistances, even before the upgrade when they were 2-A they probably would have still win because their haxs have many layers of bypass resistances, although in the 2-A case if goku really have tier 1 haxs then he have chances with his haxs, not more case now though.

Back