• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goku (Base)
I am Son Goku, ally to good, nightmare to YOU!

Kaguya Ootsutsuki
The strongest character in Naruto. Also Versus Battle Wiki's Yamcha

Sayain Saga Goku VS Kaguya

Both have knowledge of eachother.

Fight takes place in the Waterfall from Undertale.

Who wins?

Mmm... Kaguya eventually. Goku doesn't have anything to put her down, despite the speed difference.

Kaio ken times 3 kamehameha wave destroy's kaguya completely kaguya durability is lower by a lot. Even if it isn't kaio ken times 4 destroy's her completely

Huesito88 said:
Kaio ken times 3 kamehameha wave destroy's kaguya completely kaguya durability is lower by a lot. Even if it isn't kaio ken times 4 destroy's her completely
Kaguya has survived being nearly atomimized by TSB.

Also, Goku doesn't start off with K or Kaio Ken. Especially since (at this form), Kaio Ken puts a huge strain on his body.

Yeah but kaguya durablity is like multi moon level also the key word is nearly cell did that too that didn't stop him from dieing to gohan's. Well he won't but he will later on once he does then it's over also as I recall Boros got beaten by vegeta it was speed equalized so.....

Going with Goku here via better speed and durability. Don't forget he's also a combat genius, I'm sure he can overcome whatever hax Kaguya has and finish her off.

Plus, the guy above pretty much summarized how Goku would go about this fight, especially with knowledge.

Not saying Goku would take this easily though, Kaguya may in-fact be on the level of Vegeta at the time.

Giving it to Goku high-diff.

Don't think Solar Flare will Blind her. Sasuke and Naruto both saw through solar flare-esk abilities from C and Fu.

Does kaguya count as evil? If so spirit bomb also goku could uses after image as well anything he wants first really cause he is faster

By the time Gokus finished with spirit bomb she'll have killed him several times over or dumped him in a dimension and even if he pulled it off it'd still be negated by TSB

Huesito88 said:
Goku is faster meaning he has a better chance of pulling it off with not much harm
It's a slow technique that requires prep it's not working even with his superior speed which is only in short bursts otherwise he's hypersonic

Goku is too slow for her besides reactions and shortburts he is hypersonic going by the snake way feat

She doesn't need to even get close to him he's already dimension dumped and she's already gone with his hypersonic flight speed even with kaioken

Didn't kid goku swim like 20000 miles in 24 hours and since comparing the fastest swimmer and fastest runner is laughable. Also I looked and a Kaio ken times 4 overpowers kaguya tsb

Idc bout his gag feats as a kid he's hypersonic during saiyan saga in which case we actually have a timeframe for his snake way road feat.

TSB would vape Goku but it's too slow for him not that she needs it since she's dimension dumping him off the bat even in character

Goku

He is faster in every way,Has a big Dura advantage and Kaguya has Buu level regen and since Goku in base is way more powerful he can destroy her especially if he decides to use the KaioKen then it's almost spite

RadicalMrR said:
Goku

He is faster in every way,Has a big Dura advantage and Kaguya has Buu level regen and since Goku in base is way more powerful he can destroy her especially if he decides to use the KaioKen then it's almost spite
Gokus flight speed isn't fast enough to tag her he's only sub rel in shortburts it's even written on his profile

But his ki waves travel at those speeds. Also I stated that becuase rad said based off snake way which he wasn't in his kid goku profile

@Akuto, actually 200000 per 24 hours is Mach 10.78 (Hypersonic+), bur I don't known why people is considering flight speed much in this battle. Don't much about Kaguya, but Goku is faster in a melee battle, a certain distance, Kaguya should have the advantage, and considering that she is a haxxed character, she could win

@Antoniofer

Because in a fight you have to get a certain distance to attack your opponent.Kaguya just dimension dups him in character there's not much at all he can do to her.

Love how people still claim TSB being too slow when it's sated to be the same as Naruto and Co's just bigger. She just rapidly expands it. Not that Goku can do anything about it anyways if Kaguya traps him a dimension with it, and are you guys forgetting that Kaguya can absorb energy? Spirit Bomb and Kamehameha's wont work anyways.

What's stopping Kaguya from Genjutsuing him? ...Damn...I just realized how much CIS Kaguya got hit with.

Oh and Goku definitely doesn't get past her regen you are scaling his Ki being cellular to cell saga gohan which isn't even valid considering how frieza was done in.

hmmm I feel like people should realize that goku has no real way to bypass regen besides spirit bomb but the issue it can be broken out of consentration leaving goku WIDE open to be striken by the ash killing bone so I think kaguya wins with her having huge hax and regen plus kaioken times 3 is strainful she needs to outlast it to win really

Cropfist said:
Goku doesn't have the Spirit Bomb during the Saiyan Saga.
Yes he did, if he didn't, then what was the blue energy sphere krillin had during the vegeta fight? Goku wins this with better speed, solar flare, building time for the spirit bomb, and the fact that kaguya's durability sucks compared to other planet busters.

Akuto Sai12 said:
Kaguyas dura is like small planet or so but her regen makes it hard for Goku she still wins with some diff
Her durability is moon level, goku can easily destroy her with the spirit bomb, also, he's sub relativistic+ in base form, kaguya is only massively hypersonic, and she's only planet level with ESTB.

IIRC Kaguya is the embodiment of Chakra since she is partially what makes up the Ten Tails so she sould be somewhat like a Logia

Plus due to the reasons above i also say Kaguya should win high diff

Kaguya instantly dumps him in another dimension, wins via BFR.

Or. Kaguya throws up the infinite tsukiyomi and goku gets incapacitated by genjutsu.

Or. Goku runs in to kill kaguya with melee and is caught off guard by her regen, dies to point blank ash killing bone or tsb.

Or....

Lol Inconclusive at best.

Goku blitz and taijutsu the hell out of her at worst.

Goku due to more speed and Ap/Durability/Intelligence

^ lol what. In what way is goku of all people more intellegent than someone who sucessfully orchestrated a plan that unfolded over the course of a 1000 years? Don't give me that 'she just listens to black zetsu' garbage either, black zetsu is literally her own will pulled out of her and put into another form for the sake of taking action on earth while her body was sealed in the moon. That's like saying someone who can disconnect a limb and control it remotely only has one arm and the floating other arm they control doesn't count because its 'outside help'.

A Sword Dancer said:
^ lol what. In what way is goku of all people more intellegent than someone who sucessfully orchestrated a plan that unfolded over the course of a 1000 years? Don't give me that 'she just listens to black zetsu' garbage either, black zetsu is literally her own will pulled out of her and put into another form for the sake of taking action on earth while her body was sealed in the moon. That's like saying someone who can disconnect a lumb and control it remotely only has one arm and the floating other arm they control doesn't count because its 'outside help'.
Yeah true all that planing didn't show when she started to waste her energy into meaningless attacks when she fought Naruto, and Tactical intelligence=/= technical intelligence.

It's like you're saying a chess world champion can outsmart an MMA fighter in h2h combat, TopKek

Aimenaltair said:
A Sword Dancer said:
^ lol what. In what way is goku of all people more intellegent than someone who sucessfully orchestrated a plan that unfolded over the course of a 1000 years? Don't give me that 'she just listens to black zetsu' garbage either, black zetsu is literally her own will pulled out of her and put into another form for the sake of taking action on earth while her body was sealed in the moon. That's like saying someone who can disconnect a lumb and control it remotely only has one arm and the floating other arm they control doesn't count because its 'outside help'.
Yeah true all that planing didn't show when she started to waste her energy into meaningless attacks when she fought Naruto, and Tactical intelligence=/= technical intelligence.
It's like you're saying a chess world champion can outsmart an MMA fighter in h2h combat, TopKek
That's cute and all, sure a 'fighting genius' may have some clever and neat spontanius ideas for how to throw some punches to catch someone off guard or some nifty idea for a new way to use his abilities mid fight - but you only need a basic level of strategy to beat tactics when there exist obvious and simple win conditions.

Fight starts -> kaguya changes the battlefield to another dimension -> kaguya leaves the dimension and goku is stranded there.

Literally the first thing she would do even in character, and it would be the end for goku. There's nothing he can do to stop this from happening.

That is if Goku doesn't use his rediculous speed advantage and unleash his Taijustsu/H2H.

Like I said, inconclusive at best, Goku Taijutsus at worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back