• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku vs Ichigo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get the fighting experience thing, pretty sure Ichigo also has roughly same experience as Goku because its EOS Ichigo who have fought many enemies, as for tenacity Ichigo also shown to have such tenacity as well (this guy can keep fighting even when being stab multiple times by Grimmjow, his dangai training as Jim said, his fight with Yhwach where his power taken and beaten by Yhwach but he still can bisect him twice nonetheless).

Also pretty sure this is Saiyan Saga Goku because Frieza Saga Goku is listed as small star level on his profile.

So Goku will be need kaioken+kamehameha to reach 5-B while Ichigo only need his usual getsuga tensho or even a slash from zangetsu is 5-B as he bisect Yhwach without use getsuga.

Going for Ichigo with High Diff.

Goku has WAY more training than Ichigo. You're saying that a teenager that has only fought for a couple of years has more experience than a guy who has trained nearly his ENTIRE LIFE?????

Vegeta is the same tier as Ichigo, and Goku has tanked blows from him. He's not getting one-shotted.

Most of the people vote for Goku due to experience, skills, tenacity and versatility, but I think I might have a counter for those. Ichigo has fought and defeated people who are hundred years old to a thousand years old (take Yhwach for example), his swordsman skill could match Goku's skills (I think), his extremely high stamina (fought Zangetsu for 3 months in a world where 2000 hours is 1 hour in the outside world) could match Goku's tenacity and his Reiatsu sensing might help him with Goku's teleportation and Solar Flare. Plus Ichigo seems to have the ap advantage here, he one shot a guy who was about to destroy three world twice, and that time is when Ichigo isn't even at his full potential. These are all just purely my own opinion.

And the same can be said for Goku, who has fought and trained with beings that are hundreds of years old. Korrin, Master Roshi, King Piccolo, Mr. Popo, Kami, and King Kai. And like I said, he's tanked attacks from Oozaru Vegeta, who's above baseline.

@Huesito88, how can it still be used? it will confuse lot of people.

@Theglassman12, well Ichigo oneshot Yhwach twice while his power taken, beaten and tanked Yhwach's darkness/shadow.

It already confused everyone in the saitama vs goku thread. Since the op only said 5-B we had to do two matches one with saiyan saga Goku and the other when goku fought ginyu. We ended with two results, Saitama stomps, Goku stomps thread was closed

Huesito88 said:
It already confused everyone in the saitama vs goku thread. Since the op only said 5-B we had to do two matches one with saiyan saga Goku and the other when goku fought ginyu. We ended with two results, Saitama stomps, Goku stomps thread was closed
Well it need to be clarify which version is used, because I'm sure confuse now.

Dat Dot said:
@Theglassman12, well Ichigo oneshot Yhwach twice while his power taken, beaten and tanked Yhwach's darkness/shadow.
And he oneshotted Yhwach with his original shikai, and not his, oh Idk, REAL BANKAI????? If that doesn't sound like inconsistent power scaling idk what does.

Theglassman12 said:
And he oneshotted Yhwach with his original shikai, and not his, oh Idk, REAL BANKAI????? If that doesn't sound like inconsistent power scaling idk what does.
Now you used that as an argument huh? If you have problem with it make CRT about it.

Talking about inconsistency in a db related versus thread. Lmao.

The first time he one-shotted he was still in his bankai form.

Reikaku counters solar flare and Blut will help out immensely.

Ichigo with medium difficulty. The comments saying kaioken should he disregarded. As thats just like saying ichigo because planet level ap.

Even with x4 kaioken which goku will not use immediately severely hurts him and he cannot sustain it for long.

Whilst Ichigo has power absorption and way better stamina, ap and dura.

If were being honest, ichigo wins without much trouble

I honestly think Ichigo can take this. Goku's ki based techniques have more range tha Ichigo's GT, but they'll likely be fighting a close range fight, as is how they usually fight. Standard battle assumptions will have them both willing to kill. Ths renders the argument that Ichigo won't go all out null, as such an argument literally violates standard battle assumptions.

Assuming this is Saiyan Saga Goku, as Frieza saga is listed as 4-C, Goku doesn't have access to kaioken x20. Most he should have at this point is x4, which wrecks his body so badly that he can really only use one or two attacks with it before he has to stop. This means that he'll likely be limited to Kaioken x3, which should put him around Ichigo's level in terms of AP. However, Ichigo's extended melee range via him having a blade should give him a bit of an edge, as he doesn't have to get as close to deal damage.

I'm also not sure why many assume Goku has vastly superior experience and combat ability. Ichigo has also trained for similar amounts of time, as pointed out earlier, and against enemies who were older and have far more experience, yet his skill is comparable to theirs, if not higher for he doesn't have any true hax to rely on. In addition, Ichigo actually uses his Getsuga in conjunction with his melee fightning, firing off waves from point blank range in the middle of a purely melee fight, something Goku hasn't shown to do until recently in super, when he fired a ki blast from his foot. This by itself gives Ichigo slightly more options in a close range fight. And, if Goku takes any of those attacks while outside of Kaioken x3, it would do more damage than if Ichigo took any such attack, because Ichigo should have higher AP and durability by EOS. Blut vene is also a small factor here, as it would likely trigger if he found himself in a near death situation. I don't think it'll be an easy fight, but Ichigo seems to have some small advantages that Goku is devoid of, which I think would give Ichigo the win here.

Going with Ichigo high dif.

Looking at the profiles Goku is only Planet level with kaioken 3 and 4. So at best Goku is 2x base planet level, while ichigo is 3x.

Kaioken x3 ( which causes heavy stress to his body and not usable for long) is 3x weaker than ichigo.

Kaiokenx2 puts him 6x weaker than Ichigo.

Kaioken/Baseform puts him 12x+~weaker than ichigo

So yeah. How the heck did 8 people think Goku wins this because kaioken? Most would be disregarded now though.

That was before where he did not know about his powers.

Also Blut is a active-passive ability. Active as in you use it once and it's jus there passively. You don't need to shout it out or zoom into the body to show that it is working. Much like an arrancar hierro except it's just passive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back