• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku vs Darkseid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Uxas really likes using the Omega Effect.

As for AP im not too sure but i assume he scales to the Infinite Mass Punch

Why not use DBS goku? He at least resists the omega beams. He's a better candidate than this goku.

@Theglassman12

Does he really resist the Omrga Beams? He's resistant to Existence Erasure, but the Omega Beams also include Matter Manipulation, Transmutation, BFR, etc. Non of which he is resistant to.

Goku can easly teleport and dodge the omega beams.

And Goku otclasses him in every other category, really.

My vote is for the good old goks.

An less Goku is willing to fight with one arm the whole time I doubt that

"Goku can easly teleport and dodge the omega beams."

Goku can shake his arms so fast he can effectively double the use of one arm as seen in dragon ball.

Yeah, he doesnt use it that often in DBZ, but it is canon.

Not to mention that Darkseid doesnt really spam omega beams, just like Goku doesnt do out of character stuff like teleporting somewhere else and just charge his attacks (Kamehamehas, Spirit Bombs) and teleport back just to attack Darkseid.

Because, its a fact that Darkseid cannot track Goku´s energy in any way, so teleport spam would be a very big darn issue for Darks, so...yeah. No OoC stuff.

It's not that Darkseid spams his omega beams it's the fact they home like crazy even if Goku teleports a solar system away it will chase him there and break reality and some other stuff to hit him

But, speed is equalized.

Is there a reason why Darkseid´s beams could be more dangerous than a Kamehameha under these conditions? Or that it is reasonable to assume Dark could shoot first? Not to mention that the Kamehameha can be bend to pursue targets as well.

As far as i remember, every single thing should have their speed equalized while "speed equalized" is a thing.

If that is the case, what else is or is not equalized? Because in that case, Goku can speedblitz by transforming into SS3. (If we consider Goku being 4-B as a SS2.) and getting a 4x increase in everything and it is technically a "technique", just like the omega beam.

And Instant Transmission is still instant, right? Then dodging the beams shouldnt be that much of a problem.

No, only their speed gets equalized, its been discussed before, things like speed of bullets, laser etc cant be equalized

That doesnt sound fair.

Insta transission Kamehames are still a thing that could give Goku the win tho.

Dark doesnt have instant reaction speeds (do not misunderstand me, the kamehame itself is not instant, but Goku´s movement while using it is) if equalized.

Im not saying the beams are faster than anyone, I'm saying that they were able to keep following him at such a pace that he couldn't get away.

Goku cannot out maneuver flash if he wanted to.

It has nothing to do with speed, it has to do with technique.

Megaboy Prime

You can't teleport away from Omega Beams, unless you can teleport out of the Multiverse (Maybe) His omega beams can even go through time.

You think people haven't tried teleporting away? There's a reason why only Flash escaped them ONCE....

Maybe I'm seeing things but did....did someone just compare The Kamehameha to Darkseids Omega Beams?

I'm sorry that's either extreme fanboyism or just plain being ignorant.

Can someone please link me to the rules on speed equalized matches?

Because if most techniques are going to be nullified like SS3, why do projectiles get scot free?

^I don't know how that works however I told you speed had nothing to do with Goku being hit by the Omega Beams.

You guys seriously need to read both Manga AND Comics.

Geez.

I just think that any character who can shoot something faster than itself would always win speed equalized fights.

Not to mention this is 4-B Darkseid.

What even is this thread; in Speed Equalized, Everything is equalized. Even projectiles. So Omega Beams aren't outspeeding goku here.

There's talk about a new "Speed Equalized" System where it's only character stats equalized and not projectiles, another variation where EVERYTHING is equalized, others with reactions unequalized, etc. I'll try to find the thread later but for now, EVERYTHING is equal.

....Why make Darksied fight Z Goku?! This fight's just confusing. Either Goku's outclassing all of Darksied's shit, or Darksied's raping Goku HARD with his abilities.

Inconclusive for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back