• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku vs Darkseid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so upon further research, this entire site seems to be divided. Even the staff doesn't give concrete answers; some staff would say it is "DEFINITELY THIS" while another staff says the opposite. But, the general consensus is that all speed is equal since right now, the majority of the userbase considers it such.

There's seriously been 4 threads about if Speed Equalized equalizes Attack Speed but none of them concluded to a definite answer.

I'm contacting an admin now to see if speed Equalization means everything is equal to end the arguement.

While it doesn't even matter tbh.

Celestial Judge said:
I'm contacting an admin now to see if speed Equalization means everything is equal to end the arguement.
While it doesn't even matter tbh.
In the last threads about speed equalized, several admins and mods said different things and they never reached a consensus. so...

For this battle to be legitimate it has to go through an admin anyway so we can get maybe 2-3 to come up with a decision for this battle.

Yeah, we need a final answer to this. We should probably hold off on a conclusion to this thread until a CLEAR answer is decided upon.

I got word from one Admin saying that everything is equal including reaction speed.

Still giving it to Darkseid for Omega Beams, Omega Sanction, Time Manipulation, And Matter Manipulatiom however.

The Admin im referring to is Celestial Peguses. Yes we have the same first name but I swear I do not know him. Purely coincidental.

^For it to hurt Darkseid it would have to be a fully charged one which takes time.

Darkseids beams are instant. Also when does Goku start a fight off with Kamehamehas?

Thats the thing, anything "instant" is equalized. And, the profile only says Massively FTL+.

And, Goku can always just teleport somewhere like Namek or King Kai´s planet to charge up his attacks.

Also, what is the AP difference between the two?

When did instant attacks gets equalize? so if someone has an instant existence erasure that gets equalize too?

Sounds dumb, to be honest

I just told you his omega beams cross universes.....

Goku is Solar System

Darkseid said Solar system however it varies.

AP doesnt Matter. He will be erased...

Pretty sure darkseid has superior ap due to scaling to superman who is far into solar system level, also darkseid hax stomps, mind control, matter manipulation, time travel, void manipulation, bfr to the past or future, soul manipulation etc.

Edit: Seems we accept cell being above baseline now, so correction goku has superior ap, regardless he still gets hax stomped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back