• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku vs Adam (Grace)

Does adam copy the exact technique or does he just mimic the technique on a small scale? Like if he copies a technique with universal power, will he use it at universal power or the same technique but at his tier?
The ability's description is he copies any technique or ability he can see and throw it back stronger. When Zeus threw a (though possibly) infinite speed punch at him, he copied it. And no, that punch isn't a time stop.

Also, Zeus only won because blood from Zeus' mouth landed on Adam's eye lmfao. Doubt that would happen there.

The Fist That Surpassed Time is NOT A TIME STOP, guys. The exact wording is the Narrator saying that it's a legendary attack that is RUMORED to exert control over all of time by SAYING IT'S NAME. Doesn't mean that much realistically, considering the only other argument is that the black-white effect is proof of a time stop, but when the attack is used later on again that effect is gone. And yes, it does get used again, at least 2 times after Zeus goes Adamas mode.

There was a whole CRT over this, where I argued for Infinite Speed > Time Stop. There's a reason that's what is on the profiles.

The ability's description is he copies any technique or ability he can see and throw it back stronger. When Zeus threw a (though possibly) infinite speed punch at him, he copied it. And no, that punch isn't a time stop.

Also, Zeus only won because blood from Zeus' mouth landed on Adam's eye lmfao. Doubt that would happen there.
Hold on, so if goku throws say a universal level kamehameha, would he copy the exact kamehameha that goku threw with the universal AP or would he just use the technique on a smaller scale but stronger/better for example the kamehameha would be planet level but it would be stronger better version or what's up I'm confused. And is this technique only limited to techniques or can he copy literally any movement or what?

Hold on, so if goku throws say a universal level kamehameha, would he copy the exact kamehameha that goku threw with the universal AP or would he just use the technique on a smaller scale but stronger/better for example the kamehameha would be planet level but it would be stronger better version or what's up I'm confused. And is this technique only limited to techniques or can he copy literally any movement or what?
Sorry to disturb, but as long as I read SNV I guess Adam only copied the enemy's movement. Not sure if he can any technique like Kamehameha as you mention.

I don't know if he can copy Kamehameha's, but we have seen him change his body (changed his hands into more serpentine claws to copy a technique) but if he saw a Kame he would probably just dodge it. He can copy what he dodges generally but idk.

But anything he CAN copy is supposed to be stronger than the original, yes.

I don't know if he can copy Kamehameha's, but we have seen him change his body (changed his hands into more serpentine claws to copy a technique) but if he saw a Kame he would probably just dodge it. He can copy what he dodges generally but idk.

But anything he CAN copy is supposed to be stronger than the original, yes.
Wait so adam doesn't have ki so how is he copying kamehameha or kaioken? if he can't copy these techniques then I'm voting goku.

The Eyes of the Lord: Adam's special technique that he was gifted with due to being made in God's image. With it, Adam can copy every technique and abilities his eyes see

So, yes, he can copy the kamehameha. He copied claws and shaped his body, to have. Even without ki, he could copy and do better than the original user

The Eyes of the Lord: Adam's special technique that he was gifted with due to being made in God's image. With it, Adam can copy every technique and abilities his eyes see

So, yes, he can copy the kamehameha. He copied claws and shaped his body, to have. Even without ki, he could copy and do better than the original user
how many times can he copy, oh and also goku doesn't need to use any techniques to win here due to AP advantage.

Wait, how can he copy kamehameha? I thought he only copied raw power from original version and make it better.

Adam can't overuse eye of the lord meanwhile Goku can just ap stomp without kaioken

And adam can copy anything Goku will throw at him and the techniques will be stronger but Adam will still remain same so Goku can easily win in cqc

If there is a goku that is not stomp, if it really is .. tell me, and I will change it to be something more fair
I think the Goku key before this was vs vegeta and goku is only planetary in kaioken 3x which means adam stomps. So this is the closest fight that can be fair, and adam might still possibly win if goku goes for a kamehameha to begin or ki blast or something but it's unlikely.

Adam is able to copy any abilities he is able to see. On top of that, the abilities he copies are superior to the original, so if Goku does a kamehameha, Adam would copy it and it would be stronger than Goku's. He able to copy abilities like time manipulation and his body reshapes itself to fit the technique (as seen when his hands altered shape and size to perform the snakes god attack). Adam also can copy multiple techniques as he copied all of Zeus's moves and then used them, so its not a "one at a time copy" copy ability.

The only time Adam had trouble was after copying Zeus ultimate straight punch because it was putting massive strain on his nervous system (Ears, eyes etc..). And that was only after performing it a many times over and Zeus wasn't giving Adam time to rest with a constant barrage of attacks. So unless he is having Kiaoken (assuming it also does damage to the nervous system) on for a extremely long time or Goku forcing him to stay in it for a long period of time, then Adam would be fine.

Even if Goku manages to kill Adam with one of his attacks, Adam would still fight because of his willpower, as he died sometime in the exchange of blows with Zeus but didn't stop fighting until Zeus was defeated.

Adam also has extremely good dodging skills, he was only hit after his eyes gave out. So it's likely Goku has a slim change of hitting him too.

Adam is able to copy any abilities he is able to see. On top of that, the abilities he copies are superior to the original, so if Goku does a kamehameha, Adam would copy it and it would be stronger than Goku's. He able to copy abilities like time manipulation and his body reshapes itself to fit the technique (as seen when his hands altered shape and size to perform the snakes god attack). Adam also can copy multiple techniques as he copied all of Zeus's moves and then used them, so its not a "one at a time copy" copy ability.

The only time Adam had trouble was after copying Zeus ultimate straight punch because it was putting massive strain on his nervous system (Ears, eyes etc..). And that was only after performing it a many times over and Zeus wasn't giving Adam time to rest with a constant barrage of attacks. So unless he is having Kiaoken (assuming it also does damage to the nervous system) on for a extremely long time or Goku forcing him to stay in it for a long period of time, then Adam would be fine.

Even if Goku manages to kill Adam with one of his attacks, Adam would still fight because of his willpower, as he died sometime in the exchange of blows with Zeus but didn't stop fighting until Zeus was defeated.

Adam also has extremely good dodging skills, he was only hit after his eyes gave out. So it's likely Goku has a slim change of hitting him too.
In other words this match depends on the durability right? Like like Adam's fight against Zeus, they exchanged blows until finally Adam lost.

Cool so Goku has a huge AP advantage, and doesn't need any of his techniques to win so the only way adam can win is if he copies goku's moves which he is unlikely to use, and I think goku also outskills plus speed equal. Goku can also nuke with ki blasts. I vote goku.

Goku starts with cqc and he has a huge ap advantage too

I would also like to note that martial arts and special abilities fall under techniques (From what is seen in ROR). As Adam is able to copy Zeus' special powers and make them better, and is able to copy Zeus' regular martial arts attack and make them better.

So Adam copy's both martial arts and powers and both are made superior than the original through the eyes of the lord. Which would mean Goku's punches and kicks would be copied and made superior too. Don't know if that changes things

I would also like to note that martial arts and special abilities fall under techniques (From what is seen in ROR). As Adam is able to copy Zeus' special powers and make them better, and is able to copy Zeus' regular martial arts attack and make them better.

So Adam copy's both martial arts and powers and both are made superior than the original through the eyes of the lord. Which would mean Goku's punches and kicks would be copied and made superior too. Don't know if that changes things
That's good and all but his durability will not go up and Goku can kill in a few punches for adam to copy he will actually need to see the move performed

This isn't adding up man. What the hell can adam copy actually, one time they say techniques and now you say martial arts. But no matter adams power itself will not increase and goku would still be able to win with hand to hand.

This isn't adding up man. What the hell can adam copy actually, one time they say techniques and now you say martial arts. But no matter adams power itself will not increase and goku would still be able to win with hand to hand.
I confused about technique one too actually. Like kamehameha, is Adam able to copy it? If it's Kaioken I don't mind. It's almost same like Adamas Zeus.

To clarify, his Eyes of The Lord allow him to copy any technique, even those of the gods. Which are superior to the original.

In the fight Adam is able to copy martial arts which are copied by his eyes, so when Zeus throws a punch, Adam copies and does the same attack but it would be stronger than what Zeus' has done. This is the same with special powers like with Zeus' time punch and the snakes god claw attack. So essentially any attack thrown at Adam would be copied and Adam would do it but superior. The basic understanding, the only flaw with the Eyes of The Lord seen is copying something that can damage his own nervous system. Even then Adam was to be constantly using the technique to actually be trouble too.

Edit Note: Mental attacks cannot be copied as he hasn't shown been able to.

Goku still has ap advantage and can kill adam with a few punches so and Goku durability is way higher than Adam to so his copied punches will not one shot

To clarify, his Eyes of The Lord allow him to copy any technique, even those of the gods. Which are superior to the original.

In the fight Adam is able to copy martial arts which are copied by his eyes, so when Zeus throws a punch, Adam copies and does the same attack but it would be stronger than what Zeus' has done. This is the same with special powers like with Zeus' time punch and the snakes god claw attack. So essentially any attack thrown at Adam would be copied and Adam would do it but superior. The basic understanding, the only flaw with the Eyes of The Lord seen is copying something that can damage his own nervous system. Even then Adam was to be constantly using the technique to actually be trouble too.

Edit Note: Mental attacks cannot be copied as he hasn't shown been able to.
But sadly, Adam only copied the technique and movement not the durability too.

That's good and all but his durability will not go up and Goku can kill in a few punches for adam to copy he will actually need to see the move performed
Doesn't really need to, he can dodge stuff that would be faster than his normal speed (like the fist that surpassed time) because slower punches had caught him before but TFTST didn't even clip him. The Eyes kinda let him dodge stuff he shouldn't be able to, if that makes sense.

What is the current agenda of the argument? I'd prefer to not possibly bring up a point that has already been made (I'd like to read the entire thread but it doesn't seem like everybody is taking a clear stance here). Thankss~

Btw I could go either way for Goku or Adam.

What is the current agenda of the argument? I'd prefer to not possibly bring up a point that has already been made (I'd like to read the entire thread but it doesn't seem like everybody is taking a clear stance here). Thankss~

Btw I could go either way for Goku or Adam.
Um, Goku has a huge AP advantage and can easily win but adam can copy all his techniques and can dodge stuff and has high durability, argument for goku is that goku doesn't need to use any techniques to beat adam while adam needs goku's techniques to win.

Um, Goku has a huge AP advantage and can easily win but adam can copy all his techniques and can dodge stuff and has high durability, argument for goku is that goku doesn't need to use any techniques to beat adam while adam needs goku's techniques to win.

Hmm Goku does have the options to end this fight early. This really all boils down to mindset.

At that point idk if this Goku would be the type to capitalize on his AP advantage or not since I vaguely remember Z.

Back