• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku vs a T-Rex

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
latest
last key of Low 2-C Goku used(will change if stompy)
latest

Speed equal
Fight is in Oryx's Sanctuary
Both start 5 meters away
SBA otherwise
Goku: 0
"Holy ******* Shit Its A Dinosaur": 0
incon: 0
battle music

Last edited:
Interesting battle. Admittedly, I don't know much about this version of the T-rex, and it does look impressive. However, I don't see much of its powers being that effective against Goku. Stealth won't work on the Saiyan. Weather manipulation and earthquakes won't too. That BFR wouldn't work since Goku can teleport too. And its elemental attacks look like it won't do much. Seriously, Earth based attacks probably wouldn't work agaisnt someone who can survive Earth-shattering attacks.

Right now, I'm giving it to Son Goku since I think with his speed and teleportation, he can just keep himself at bay and spam long range ki attacks at the T-rex.

Hope this helps! Also, can you spare a small vote on my thread if its okay with you? Thanks!

I don't think this version of Goku is that much above baseline. Just a question, how much above baseline is the T-Rex, and what is its first move?

That T-Rex has death hax, mind manip, invulnerability, resurrection, a ton of stats buff and debuff and more, my god.

How the **** is Goku supposed to win? Especially since it can resurrect or come back as a Ghost and keep fighting.

He can also come back to life with two different methods, and then become a ghost if he dies a third time.

jesus christ would last Low 2-C key of goku help here? im changing it to that just in case!
actually can anything in dragon ball kill that damned dinosaur?

It's not really a matter of power, that dinosaur is way too haxed.
Zeno, Super Shenron, Infinite Zamasu and maybe Angel, GoDs and other characters with EE should be able to kill it

ah, i have some good ideas on what to throw it at next though... im looking at you bowser.(yes i am throwing the damn dinosaur at bowser.)
but then again i can just throw it at any of the low 2-C's in Terraria Calamity and watch it die horribly due to lack of resistances.

Back