• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku (Piccolo Jr. Saga) vs Kenshiro

Skill goes to Kenshiro hands down no debate everything else I'm not sure since I can't remember noticeable feats in that saga anyone can explain down below so the winner is hard to say if we use Museo tensei then Kenshiro wins without it is hard to decide since I'm tired and don't want to discuss or argue

Goku has way better stats, his Tier is at least 6-C (even that he tanked a small continent level attack which is High 6-B, because that was not just a regular island, it was more something like Oceania), and is way, way faster than him. Now, if this is not a Vs. and just who's a better martial artist then that's different, and the OP must specify it if that's the case, and if it is I give that to Kenshiro at that point, but Goku surpasses him on later sagas IMO.

How does he have the skill advantage I know he is skilled but what enless you mean more experienced then yeah but skill.

The real cal howard said:
Doesn't Kenshiro blitz and atomize like he's a Saint Seiya character?
Kenshiro wins now since he blitz. When this match was made he didn't have the speed advantage.

What Allan said. Back then, i think this was done when DB era Goku was MHS and Ken had HHS speed. Now? That's not the case anymore given our current stats for them.

Back