• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku (GT) vs Goku (Revival of F)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't even understand what I mean. I'm done, this place just isn't for me. Those are some of the dumbest reasons I've heard. You take some things from OBD wiki but the things you don't agree with you leve behind. Then why do you take anything, why don't you do everything yourself instead of using another source.

As far as I understand, the GT characters are scaled after the anime continuity, wherein Broly destroyed large parts of a galaxy within a few years time, I think Buu did the same with a whole galaxy, Janemba reality warped the entire galaxy-sized afterlife, and Omega Shenron was stated as capable of destroying the DB universe. Mind you, the DB universe only has 4 galaxies, so it is presumably comparatively small, but nevertheless.

It doesn't matter Ant. All I'm hearing is, people are taking what they want to take from this and everything else is fair game. There were no feats to shelf these facts, no potential abilities or powers that say so. Their own characters and how they portray them are all huge fallacies to the argument itself. So yeah... that's all I gotta say on it. Thank you for the interesting debate.

If only the artice on interview you provided applied to GT......and the fact that he said " nearly perfect strength" meaning that there almost at there perfect strenght but not there it, so your whole "They peaked a last Martial Arts tournament in DBZ" is irrelvent and the despite whatever you said in the above comments, all the GT profiles well not be changed......

You do realize that does still apply, considering that A. Uub was still within the 10 year time skip, and B, Goku trained Uub up to teenagehood, and was 45 to 50 years old. Once you reach your "peak" there's nothing for your powers to do but go down. GT takes place a good five to ten years after Uub's meeting with Goku in the martial arts tournament. So unless you're just a complete moron, if Goku had stayed as an adult and Vegeta was 5 years older than Goku. That means that their powers would start waning because they already reached their full potential. That's just common sense, yes martial arts masters can keep training even in old age, but their ability to keep their growth in old age is stagnant. Saiyan Physiology or not, their powers are going to falter unless they are immortal.

I said you have to be a moron. Are you calling yourself a moron, or do you understand the concept of aging?

I obviously understand the concept of real world characters getting weaker as they age, but the entire point of Dragonball is to constantly get stronger despite that this technically qualifies as Charles Atlas superpowers, as TvTropes puts it. When has it been explicitly stated that the GT characters have grown weaker, especially considering the SS4 transformations?

Also, please tone down the hostile and obnoxious tone thank you. You will have to be polite and patient to have a chance to get anybody to change their minds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back