• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm going with GT Kid Goku because of Gogeta's time limit and we haven't seen what the SSJ Gogeta in Fusion Reborn can do other than that soul punisher attack

While base Goku in GT is stronger than Buu, base Gogeta was also stronger than Buu by a lot. I think Gogeta would have the AP advantage.

GT Goku absolutely smashes Gogeta. Super Saiyan Gogeta is a few times stronger Super Saiyan 3 Goku. GT Goku is on par with his Z SSJ3 in base. Multiply that by the official multiplier of 400, and you get a Goku that is stronger, faster, and more durable than the prior fusion. My vote goes to Goku.

"Super Saiyan Gogeta is a few times stronger Super Saiyan 3 Goku."

How's that?

The GT Perfect files state Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta to be dozens of times stronger than a regular Super Saiyan 4. The same logic would be Fusion Reborn Gogeta is over 24x stronger than Super Saiyan Goku whereas Super Saiyan 3 is only 8x stronger

If we were to go by the GT perfect files' multipliers, Gogeta would be between 24x ~ 96x base Goku because "dozens" could range this far. I'm going to use the average of the lower and upper limits of the word "dozens" to get 60x base Goku.

SSJ Gogeta >> SSJ3 Goku > Gogeta >= SSJ Goku >> Goku

SSJ Gogeta is 3000x base Goku

SSJ3 Goku is 400x base Goku

making SSJ Gogeta >= 7.5x SSJ3 Goku

GT Goku = SSJ3 Goku

SSJ GT Goku >> SSJ3 Goku

SSJ GT Goku would be 20,000x Base Goku

Conclusion

SSJ GT Goku > SSJ Gogeta >> GT Goku = SSJ3 Goku > Gogeta >= SSJ Goku

SSJ GT Goku is 6.7x SSJ Gogeta

and thus would win.

LETS PUSH THIS TO THE LIMIT FOR GOGETA THOUGH!

Gogeta = 100x base Goku

SSJ Gogeta = 5000x base Goku

that would still make him 4x weaker than SSJ GT Goku who is 20,000x base Goku.

let us not forget the fusion time limit as well...

REMEMBER EVERYONE! THIS IS NOT SOLID FACT! I KNOW MULTIPLIERS ARE FROWNED UPON AND MAYBE THE ACTUAL MULTIPLIERS FOR FUSION IS WILDLY DIFFERENT FROM THE GT PERFECT FILES!

Steve Rogers1 said:
Two questions? 1) Where do you get that they are non canon? 2) Does it even matter in a fight with two non canon characters?
Yes, it hasn't been stated in the show. So it's non canon.

And it matters because iirc GT perfect files were not made by Toei, who made GT.

Gogeta may have ap advantage but honestly it is tough to say for sure either way, I'll say inconclusive because even though I believe gogeta is more likely to have ap advantage it is not solid enough for me to vote gogeta, so inconclusive.

Back