• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku (Chou) ability addition

Dalesean027

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Silver Supporter
Last edited:
I'll be really interested in seeing debates with Goku going forward.

"Wait! But no matter the durability when Character X hits someone it causes great wounds!"

"Ok? but Goku has Galaxy Level Healing"

No idea but guys please don't derail and add weird statements that I didn't propose

No idea but guys please don't derail and add weird statements that I didn't propose
Pretty much everyone agrees, while I’m a bit indecisive cause anime goku does something similar, so it’s not exactly too serious, but if you want we’ll stop derailing

Pretty much everyone agrees, while I’m a bit indecisive cause anime goku does something similar, so it’s not exactly too serious, but if you want we’ll stop derailing
Yeah I know that but I still have to wait on staff input to apply it

How can you have galaxy level healing?

Sorry, Dalesean027.

But Goku has Galaxy Level Healing due to how Ki works as the more Ki you have the stronger.

And more the Ki you put into a technique the more powerful it will be.

Healing is a technique that uses Ki Meaning his Ki has multi-Galaxy level potency since it scales to his AP. Thus Giving Goku Galaxy Level Healing.

Which makes him even more op tbh.

.... I don't think that how it works and why are we discussing this like seriously does DB always attract problems
It should be tho? Using the "clearly" established rules in Dragon Ball on how Ki works.

It means that his Healing has Galaxy level potency. So wounds below that of any kind given to him by other characters in vs battles.

Shouldn't be qualified. It sounds ridiculous but it's the truth Son Goku has Galaxy Level Healing.

Sorry, Dalesean027.

But Goku has Galaxy Level Healing due to how Ki works as the more Ki you have the stronger.

And more the Ki you put into a technique the more powerful it will be.

Healing is a technique that uses Ki Meaning his Ki has multi-Galaxy level potency since it scales to his AP. Thus Giving Goku Galaxy Level Healing.

Which makes him even more op tbh.
He can't heal a galaxy...he can heal himself through applications of ki. He has Ki on the galaxy level, but his healing wouldn't necessarily scale to that.

You cant heal a galaxy in the convencional ways as most of what galaxy are made arent made off biologic materials a more appropiate word would be fix a galaxy or repair it

You cant heal a galaxy in the convencional ways as most of what galaxy are made arent made off biologic materials a more appropiate word would be fix a galaxy or repair it
...bruh moment. I know that, I was just saying that to prove a point that Goku's healing has never shown to have that kind of range.

Reactive power level and shields are fine.

Healing should be minor, we have very little details on it and it doesn't seem to work properly, as Goku is struggling to heal himself.

He can't heal a galaxy...he can heal himself through applications of ki. He has Ki on the galaxy level, but his healing wouldn't necessarily scale to that.
...bruh moment. I know that, I was just saying that to prove a point that Goku's healing has never shown to have that kind of range.
I-I literally never once said in any way shape or form that Goku had Galaxy range or could heal a Galaxy.

I said he has Galaxy Level healing as in the potency of his healing is galaxy level. Since it most definitely scales to his ap.

So Goku can heal any all wounds dealt with him when he's off guard getting tagged by a weaker character.

Agree with OP

So Goku can heal any all wounds dealt with him when he's off guard getting tagged by a weaker character.
Healing does not work like that, it's kinda similar to regeneration: doesn't matter what's the AP that damaged you, you are not regenerating/healing from that AP, but from the damage you received (first of all because a character with less than 3-B AP can't damage Goku without Durabilty Neg). If one character that is tier 8 atomizes Goku with hax, then Goku can't heal, doesn't matter that his AP is multi galaxy and his healing ability is related to that, 'cuz the healing ability never has shown to heal at that level

Lmao, why are people so against Galaxy Level Healing?

cuz the healing ability never has shown to heal at that level
No, but Ki techniques do Every Single One Of them and healing is a Ki technique.

Don't blame me I'm just stating facts whether you like it or not Son Goku has Galaxy Level healing.

Uh... again, "Galaxy-level healing" as you're describing it doesn't exist.

When you heal yourself or other people, you can healing the injuries that you/they have, no matter the AP that caused it. If you can heal a bone broken (for example), it doesn't matter if the bone was broken by a 10-B attack or by a 2-C attack, both are the same.

Anyway, if you wanna continue debating about it, tell me and I'll comment in your profile

Back