• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku (Chou) ability addition

It does not, dbz ain't getting special treatment, actually not even that this is just ignoring how a power works.

Healing is healing, you are bringing cells back to your body, there is no ap there, goku is human sized, he doesn't need to heal "at a galactic level" because such thing doesn't exist.

This feels like those people bringing ties like "large city block+" or something just to make a feat more impressive, is not, is healing and that's it, no below average level, no planetary level, no galactic level, just healing

it doesn't matter if the bone was broken by a 10-B attack or by a 2-C attack, both are the same.
Wait really? I assumed it does. Especially since there are verses where healing is somewhat dependent on The User (Kazuma Konosuba).

But fine Goku technically does have Galaxy Level Healing.

But the potency doesn't matter unless actively called out in the series.

Goku can barely heal his own wounds how is that galaxy level
Because Granolah is Galaxy level and attacked Goku.

Therefore giving him Galaxy Level wounds which can only be healed by Galaxy level healing.

But again the debate fell off, I misunderstood how healing worked on this wiki and didn't know that the Potency didn't matter.

A broken bone is a broken bone, no matter what ap caused it, galaxy level healing is not a thing, because it does not increase like AP, it being related to ki is irrelevant.

It works on reverse too, if a solar system dude punches through my chest, and I'm 10-B, I just need good healing and I'm good, there is no "solar system wound" just "hole in chest"

Reactive power level and shields are fine.

Healing should be minor, we have very little details on it and it doesn't seem to work properly, as Goku is struggling to heal himself.
I'm fine with that for now, if it's shown to be more potent in next month's chapter then it should be addressed again but with that can everything be applied?

(I'm also kinda in between sleep right now and just woke up so it would be great of someone knowledgeable with editing profiles can add this, if not I'll get it when I wake up)

Back