• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku Black vs SCP-682

Status
Not open for further replies.
JohnConquest1 said:
It would still go to 682 regardless, because nothing Black has can destroy 682 and 682 will just keep adapting and evolving until it reaches a point where it'd be able to kill Black anyways this fight would drag out for a while though since no Universe Hax. that said, I'm suprised a page hasn't been made for Toribot yet, whos the only confirmed Dragonball character who can for certain deal with Maximum Hax 682. also Maximum Hax 682 can die and revive itself at will, so I would like to see where it states that he would need to go "for good" for the universe he's in to go with hin
I never specified what version and some of the abilities he lost. This is just the base 682 without any massive adaptations to himself.

Even without adaptions or realizations 682 has surived much than what Black could throw at him (Book Feat), Black would never abuse his weaknesses, keep fighting it untill he tires out, and then it would end because 682 rapidly adapts to and overwhelms him.

JohnConquest1 said:
Even without adaptions or realizations 682 has surived much than what Black could throw at him (Book Feat), Black would never abuse his weaknesses, keep fighting it untill he tires out, and then it would end because 682 rapidly adapts to and overwhelms him.
The book feat is just plot Manipulation

There was an SCP that generated theoretical termination logs. If those termination methods were carried out to the latter, they would always fail no matter what exactly the way it was stated. 682's log stated that if it were to be destroyed by a moon busting attack, it would have evolved from just 0.03 ml of blood (I think I got the exact amount wrong but you get my point) and become big enough to eat every planet in the solar system.

If Black so much as tickles 682, it'll become much stronger that that. What more if Black goes all out?

See, what I hate about 682 is the MASSIVE amount of NLF. You guys are no better than Screwattack on this. He's not reaching 3-A by any stretch of the imagination. Use Black Holes all you want, but he's not becoming any higher than what he's hypothesized to be.

The real cal howard said:
See, what I hate about 682 is the MASSIVE amount of NLF. You guys are no better than Screwattack on this. He's not reaching 3-A by any stretch of the imagination. Use Black Holes all you want, but he's not becoming any higher than what he's hypothesized to be.
I know , people are saying the bookends feat says he can't be destroyed by any stretch of imagination

When it's just resistance to plot manipulation. 90% of his feats are insane NLFs.

And Black Holes are nothing new, sure lots of gravity that light cannot escape. But Black is like a few trillion times SOL he could likely dodge it the second 682 summons it.

Sir Ovens said:
There was an SCP that generated theoretical termination logs. If those termination methods were carried out to the latter, they would always fail no matter what exactly the way it was stated. 682's log stated that if it were to be destroyed by a moon busting attack, it would have evolved from just 0.03 ml of blood (I think I got the exact amount wrong but you get my point) and become big enough to eat every planet in the solar system.

If Black so much as tickles 682, it'll become much stronger that that. What more if Black goes all out?
Black spams zenkai so much to the point that the minute 682 adapts to his strength and harms him he just hits the spam key on zenkai again.

"It cannot be changed at all and won't fail"

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Fallacy

I'm not saying it should win because it would become 3-A. I'm saying it would win because it can create black holes, which needs High 3-A durability to be tanked.

Kaltias said:
I'm not saying it should win because it would become 3-A. I'm saying it would win because it can create black holes, which needs High 3-A durability to be tanked.
Source.

And black holes are easily dodged by someone with trillion times SOL speed

Yeah but the problem is the black hole would destroy the planet they are on and dbz characters and outer space don't go well together.

In no way do i mean 682 will be able to harm Black, if I didn't make it clear enough I apologise. What I meant to say was that there is no way in hell Black will kill 682, but 682 killing Black is going to be just as difficult. What I think most people don't get is that almost all of 682's feats are DURABILITY or RESISTENCE feats. In the offence department, 682 is almost purely a physical fighter. Adaptation means squat if it doesn't help you attack better.

Huesito88 said:
Yeah but the problem is the black hole would destroy the planet that they are on
Despite Goku Black's universal level dura? Besides a few trillion times SOL should doge a black hole easily

Kaltias said:
And what prevents 682 from creating the black hole inside of Goku Black?
His reaction time would notice the black hole the second the even particle is created and probably just fling himself to another galaxy to get away from it.

Kaltias said:
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/694373?useskin=oasis

It's also in the page "Black Holes feats in fiction"
I've got no idea who the genius who came up with 682 having black holes is but it is not there on his power and abilities and him absorbing 123 does not count as being able to create black holes it just means it absorbed a black hole and the joules energy output it has and I have no plans on using it.

"Can create localized space-time anomalies as a defense mechanism (These anomalies are similar to both the sudden appearance and disappearance of a black hole or the theoretical event of a sudden hole forming between our dimension and another)"

Riinngo no that is not what I mean. I mean the black hole would destroy the planet and black would be left in space to die if not for instant transmission again.

Kaltias said:
"Can create localized space-time anomalies as a defense mechanism (These anomalies are similar to both the sudden appearance and disappearance of a black hole or the theoretical event of a sudden hole forming between our dimension and another)"
That article and tale is at -12 rating which means the community does not approve of it. It's likely going to be removed soon, so I am not using it. Besides that black hole did not act like a normal one and likely just brought the anomalies from space time. It's not a black hole as in black hole, just a hole that has a black shade to it.

That article and tale is at -12 rating which means the community does not approve of it. It's likely going to be removed soon, so I am not using it. Besides that black hole did not act like a normal one and likely just brought the anomalies from space time. It's not a black hole as in black hole, just a hole that has a black shade to it.

http://www.scp-wiki.net/forum/t-99954/the-warrior-and-the-drago This is the one that is most used by the SCP community. The other one is near deletion and not popular with the community.

@Riiingo That article is the fight between 682 and 076, one of the most well-known fights between two SCPs on the entire site. Its been there since 2008 and its not being removed any time soon.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Riiingo That article is the fight between 682 and 076, one of the most well-known fights between two SCPs on the entire site. Its been there since 2008 and its not being removed any time soon.
I'm supposing the admins on the wiki for the SCP foundation haven't gotten around to removing it. As the -13 rating should get it removed, as due to 3000 and them trying to get decent SCPs into series 3 so they can go into series 4, it's likely not their top priority at the moment

They havent gotten around to removing it because there are no plans to remove it. And even if you want to ignore the incident log the same event happened in The Warrior and the Dragon:

"And that was when he saw it. A pulse emitted from the creature, a shockwave that forced aside the very fabric of reality, the world warping around the beast as a shock of electricity quickly ran across its mutilated body."

WeeklyBattles said:
They havent gotten around to removing it because there are no plans to remove it. And even if you want to ignore the incident log the same event happened in The Warrior and the Dragon:

"And that was when he saw it. A pulse emitted from the creature, a shockwave that forced aside the very fabric of reality, the world warping around the beast as a shock of electricity quickly ran across its mutilated body."
This, at best, sounds like a low level reality warp. Nothing of the sort describing an anomaly or black hole was mentioned.

And how is Black supposed to tank anything of the sort? Universal dura means jack against hax, and reality warp is one of, if not, the best around. Black is not surviving against 682. His reactive evolution plus reality warp is too much for ANYONE in Dragon Ball.

That's an overstatement man. Any tier 2 can destroy 682 (well except Haruhi) by destoying the timeline.

Yes but scp 682 reasoning are no good and people are just say reason above when we established already that scp 682 well not become universal or has any way to hurt black making this inconclusive. Also inconclusive for reasons above

Did you not see the whole discussion about 682's ability to create localized reality warping space-time anomalies as an attack? Reality Warping is a durabilty-negating hax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back