• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku Black vs SCP-682

Status
Not open for further replies.
682. Goku Black doesn't have a way to kill it, while 682 can create a black hole to destroy him.

Byakuya "Senbonzakura" Kuchiki said:
682 wins since if Beerus can't kill it then Goku Black wouldn't do better.
Not always the case he beat sans who beerus tied with.

I doubt that Black is killing 682 anytime soon. There are good reasons if the only character who won against it is GEOM.

Byakuya "Senbonzakura" Kuchiki said:
So is 682 the same as Sans where he loses to weaker characters while wins the stronger ones vice versa?
I know it's not that as well, such as Chara tying with dialga with flowey losing, but I was just explaining Goku Black has things beerus doesn't and it shouldn't always be the case

To be honest, not really. While 682 is undoubtedly impressive, the hax he experienced pales in comparison to people like Surfer, Darkseid, Machina, and Hades. However, Black has nothing on this, so inconclusive. Black isn't killing 682, and 682 sure as hell ain't killing Black.

The real cal howard said:
To be honest, not really. While 682 is undoubtedly impressive, the hax he experienced pales in comparison to people like Surfer, Darkseid, Machina, and Hades. However, Black has nothing on this, so inconclusive. Black isn't killing 682, and 682 sure as hell ain't killing Black.
Thanks for being reasonable and instead being like "lol beerus couldn't kill it"

@Byakuya Sorta, but he's a hell of a lot harder to kill lol

@Cal I dont want to derail this thread but there were two threads about 682 vs Surfer and both were never finished but were going towards inconclusive, Darkseid actually may not be able to if the 5-A thread has anything to say, Machina is 1-A, and Hades is debatable

We can talk on my wall if you like, i'm actually looking for some interesting matchups for 682 and im curious who else can claim the honor of being able to kill the lizard lol

682 has an inconclusive against Beerus. How is Goku Black ever going to kill it?

Ryukama said:
682 has an inconclusive against Beerus. How is Goku Black ever going to kill it?
Goku black has abilities that beerus doesn't and Goku Black survived hakai which is the main point it was a toss up between a Beerus and 682 if 682 would survive. Strength isn't everything + Goku Black beat people Beerus didn't.

Nothing in Black's arsenal can do any lasting damage to 682, while 682 can evolve to resist Black's powers or potentially absorb them and grow strong enough to potentially kill him

None of Goku Black's abilities are as good as erasing someone from existence and destroying their soul like Hakai. Which doesn't do anything against 682. Along with the obvious of Beerus being much stronger. If Beerus can't kill him, Black isn't going to either.

682 has reality warping on its profile, so, is there anything which prevent it from killing Goku Black with it?

Besides, Black doesn't have resistance to black holes, so it would kill him anyway even if it wasn't Reality Warping

@Saikou He's talking about 682's ability to create localized space-time anomalies as a defense mechanism, similar to both the sudden appearance and disappearance of a black hole or the theoretical event of a sudden hole forming between our dimension and another

Ryukama said:
None of Goku Black's abilities are as good as erasing someone from existence and destroying their soul like Hakai. Which doesn't do anything against 682. Along with the obvious of Beerus being much stronger. If Beerus can't kill him, Black isn't going to either.
Exactly my point.

In that case I vote for 682. Black can't kill it in any conceivable way, while 682 can use its space-time anomalies to bypass Black's durability.

If my memory is correct, its cause Beerus could simply fly away to a different galaxy if he didn't want to deal with 682.

I'm almost sure that if it was inconclusive because Beerus fled this means 682 won the match.

Ryu said that Black can't kill 682. He hasn't stated that 682 would win. It could mean inconclusive

Same as how I feel for every Dragon Ball character that isn't Toribot/Akira, or maybe someone on Zeno-Ohs scale. 682 would just adapt and evolve because no powerful dragon ball character would have prior knowledge of his abilities or how to adapt to them, because they'd more than likely try attacking it, leading to what I'm assuming is maximum hax 682 to kill itself indefinetly or until his hax was able to adapt and evolve its universal destruction powers to encompass his opponent. No known imprisionment in the DB Universe would hold 682 either as he's been sent/imprisoned in realities where he was supposed be killed but just said lolno, and didn't. 682

Universal destruction is triggered only if 682 dies for good. Also, OP restricted it

It would still go to 682 regardless, because nothing Black has can destroy 682 and 682 will just keep adapting and evolving until it reaches a point where it'd be able to kill Black anyways this fight would drag out for a while though since no Universe Hax. that said, I'm suprised a page hasn't been made for Toribot yet, whos the only confirmed Dragonball character who can for certain deal with Maximum Hax 682. also Maximum Hax 682 can die and revive itself at will, so I would like to see where it states that he would need to go "for good" for the universe he's in to go with hin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back