• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku Black ability for improvement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was stated once again that pain & inflicted damage on him makes him stronger.

Also under his ablity -> Ki Blade , Ki Blade bullets that look like they damage body from inside?like he did on Goku

Not sure what that would be called, getting stronger like that, but it is consistent enough that it should be in the profile. I assumed it already was.

If it has been stated outright that Black turns stronger from attacks, I have no problem with listing reactive evolution among his abilities.

Would it be both or just Statistic Amplification? I think statistic amplification works better. If reactive evolution is put, its limitations should be noted to avoid confusion.

Yeah, Black said in episode 61 "The more pain this body feels the stronger I become" after Goku trashed him.

In an earlier episode trunks said "Every time I fought him the stronger he seemed to get."

@Ant I'll add that. Would Statistics Amplification be appropriate as well?

"Limited Reactive Evolution and Statistics Amplification (Turns stronger from being damaged)"

Statistics amplification means increasing one's statistics at will, as far as I am aware, so just what I wrote in my last post should be fine.

Okay. I added just Reactive Evolution for Goku Black.

Then again, as RMR mentioned, the Kaioken technically counts as statistics amplification, as do all of the super-saiyan forms.

Okay I'll add that.

"Statistics Amplification (With Kaioken and SSJ forms)"

I'm saying no to stat amplification due to changing forms. We'd have to change a load of anime profiles that no one wants to do.

Okay. I'll undo the edit then.

EDIT: Done

Well SS forms and Kaioken are actual multipliers whereas most transformation are arbitrary numbers.

SS X 50 to power level.

Kaioken, whatever number the user says directly multiplier their stats by that number.

I didn't know AN could transform XD

But in all seriousness, I'm fine with Kaio-Ken doing that, but SSJ numbers we determined were bs. Besides, all transformations boost stats. Just by an unknown number.

Okay, so should we add statistics multiplication to only Goku's and Black's profiles?

Would you guys also say that Goku Black has legit Time-Travel with the Time Ring as standard equipment? It seems he can travel through time at will.

Since boost as added,what about KI Blade and those ki bullets that go into body and damage from inside?

The energy blade could be mentioned, yes.

But all saiyan more they fight more they become powerful. Also Akira Toriyama in interview about Beerus 10 and Whis 15 said this.

Pocketmon said:
But all saiyan more they fight more they become powerful. Also Akira Toriyama in interview about Beerus 10 and Whis 15 said this.
That scale is outdated

Also yea they do but it's because of zenkai.It's different with Goku Black - he recovers in seconds after heavy damage and gets huge boost every time

Well, this thread seems to be concluded, so I will close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back