• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
disagree with memory and fear resistance, the forest doesn't manipulate neither of them, it just reads your memory to find what you fear and materilizes it, is just a form of telepathy/information analysis, and them overcoming those things is not a resistance, is a weakness of the forest.

disagree with plot manip, as it is just a joke that amounts to nothing, is not even a 4th wall break because goku is not aware of the author nor directly affecting him, the author is just surprised/scared, i wouldn't get tier 1 range if a 1-A entity got shocked of what i was doing in my own world.

social influencing is fine.

the speed amp, as the scans say, is just ultra instinct being more accurate, and ultra instinct's main ability is autonomous movement, so it really dodges stuff better, not faster
Essentially, this makes the most sense to me now.

So only Social Influencing is fine by me

Fear manipulation is literally what it is. Fear manipulation. There isn't just one way to get that ability. I think the forest thing may qualify
overcoming someones fear isnt resistance bro
i think thats some power of hope thing

Last edited:
That isn't what it is though. It's a place where it specifically thrives off fear and the effects get stronger and he's able to get rid of that effect.
maybe i'm getting mixed up if this resistance to fear hax will be combat applicable

if it isn't, it should be resistance to fear manipulation but non combat applicable

Last edited:
The fear isn't being inflicted by supernatural means, though. It's just showing enemies of the past, and Krillin was afraid because the enemies he faced in particular were those that killed or nearly killed him before. From the start, for example, Goku wasn't even a bit afraid

Sorry gonna have to disagree with this, I don’t see how these scans show what your attempting to convey.
I ESPECIALLY disagree with the plot manipulation, Toriyama putting in a little silly that goes (oh hey I can’t control him oh nooooo) is much different from Goku just completely disobeying the plot, especially since Toriyama isn’t an entity within the series that controls the plot.

Last edited:
The social influencing claim is just Goku’s personality / being a good guy and going on many journeys not really him doing any special social influencing more than I socially influence people by talking to them, and it feels like you’re just extrapolating a piece of narration as an ability addition.
It’s specifically mentioned how Goku has a special way of drawing in those around him, so it’s definitely not just being a good guy. I don’t think this is a good argument to begin with

It’s specifically mentioned how Goku has a special way of drawing in those around him, so it’s definitely not just being a good guy. I don’t think this is a good argument to begin with
I did relook at it (it was early in the morning when I took a first look) so yeah I do agree with Social Influencing at least (have edited it out)

I did relook at it (it was early in the morning when I took a first look) so yeah I do agree with Social Influencing at least (have edited it out)
Aight, cool

So basically, just like me, Social Influencing is the only one you agree with?

disagree with memory and fear resistance, the forest doesn't manipulate neither of them, it just reads your memory to find what you fear and materilizes it, is just a form of telepathy/information analysis, and them overcoming those things is not a resistance, is a weakness of the forest.

disagree with plot manip, as it is just a joke that amounts to nothing, is not even a 4th wall break because goku is not aware of the author nor directly affecting him, the author is just surprised/scared, i wouldn't get tier 1 range if a 1-A entity got shocked of what i was doing in my own world.

social influencing is fine.

the speed amp, as the scans say, is just ultra instinct being more accurate, and ultra instinct's main ability is autonomous movement, so it really dodges stuff better, not faster
Basically this. Social Influencing alone is fine.

You need staff approval, but since this is a minuscule addition and one staff member agreed (even if it’s a calc member) you just add it to the powers and abilities section and link the CRT in the changes made part

You need staff approval, but since this is a minuscule addition and one staff member agreed (even if it’s a calc member) you just add it to the powers and abilities section and link the CRT in the changes made part
Someone wanna do that for me I'm not touching the profiles

Pretty much just the scan needs to be uploaded for Social Influencing and have some justification like "Stated that even when fighting he has a way of drawing in others."
Well, now in which key will this be applied? BoG? And is it only for Super profiles? Or are we going to add to the DB/DBZ profile?

Well, now in which key will this be applied? BoG? And is it only for Super profiles? Or are we going to add to the DB/DBZ profile?
I think it applies to all from what I can tell. Since this is happening in a scene that is recapping stuff and the clip does show Saiyan Saga Vegeta.

The scene is from Super anime. So unfortunately I think only that Goku and Heroes can get it. Even tho it's describing him in general

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back