• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Going Commando (Skipper vs Rolento) [Complete]

durango.gif
street-fighter-alpha-rolento.gif

I'm back on my bullshit again. Sorry.

Just for fun, there's various weapons from Final Fight Revenge for either of them to pick up.
Fight takes place 10m apart at Rolento's SFA3 Stage
Both gets their Standard Equipment
Speed Equal

Skipper (Upscales to 0.0205): 7 (Maidrips, Morgan, Atorimachi, AceofSpades, Stillwinston, Koopa, Lemon)
Rolento (Upscales to 0.10 tons):

Fight Theme

Last edited:
I feel like Skipper takes this due to his skill, enhanced senses and stealth mastery. It could be difficult for Rolento to get a hit on him, while Skipper could potentially OHKO him with pressure points.

Not to be obnoxious, but I have some qualms about Skipper's file, now that I read it thoroughly.

• Why is he considered superior to Gloria? Her AP comes from her KE, combining size and speed, it's not even standard AP to begin with. To scale, there should be evidences that he can either replicate the same feat, or is consistently surpasses her in any way, or at least being so strong to go beyond her KE.
  • Why does his LS scale to Alex's gang? Also, Alex's file doesn't have scans of him pushing back Chantel, and pushing someone doesn't meant having greater or even comparable LS.
  • Why does Chantel has Class 100 LS without a calc in the first place? Restraining a plane is always a tricky feat, subject to many changes depending on several factors, you can't just slap an eyeballed Class 100 like that.
  • One of Skipper's Hammerspace feat has been removed from YT (just like, many other links) and it's difficult to tell what marks the difference between his standard and optional equipment. Shouldn't we count as SE only the stuff he's been seen pulling out of his ass?

• Why is he considered superior to Gloria? Her AP comes from her KE, combining size and speed, it's not even standard AP to begin with. To scale, there should be evidences that he can either replicate the same feat, or is consistently surpasses her in any way, or at least being so strong to go beyond her KE.
Gloria scales to Alex who's been beaten by Nana, whom the Penguins didn't have any trouble dealing with. And more AP Penguin calcs are on the way, but unfortunately, because of lack of interest, they are taking a while. But they are for sure at least Small Building Level, that much I can say.
  • Why does his LS scale to Alex's gang? Also, Alex's file doesn't have scans of him pushing back Chantel, and pushing someone doesn't meant having greater or even comparable LS.
In this scene, Alex stops Dubois from forcing a saw onto him and restrains her for a while. This should be added to his profile.
  • Why does Chantel has Class 100 LS without a calc in the first place? Restraining a plane is always a tricky feat, subject to many changes depending on several factors, you can't just slap an eyeballed Class 100 like that.
That is one of the feats that needs to be calced and I've requested so on the requests page, though the Class 100 ruling wasn't my decision.
  • One of Skipper's Hammerspace feat has been removed from YT (just like, many other links) and it's difficult to tell what marks the difference between his standard and optional equipment. Shouldn't we count as SE only the stuff he's been seen pulling out of his ass?
Exactly. SE equipment is only stuff that he pulls from out of his ass. At the very least, I can say that I know for sure what episode the Hammerspace feat is from, and it's from S3E3. And the References pages do need to be updated as well.

Gloria scales to Alex who's been beaten by Nana, whom the Penguins didn't have any trouble dealing with. And more AP Penguin calcs are on the way, but unfortunately, because of lack of interest, they are taking a while. But they are for sure at least Small Building Level, that much I can say.
From what I see, Gloria's calc is what the entire verse scales to currently.
The problem is that her feat is a full body tackle, something that even in real life goes beyond a normal AP output out of simple physics (for example, a 10-B human produces 9-C energy with a tackle), so we always have to be careful when using such feats as the basis for the AP of, for example, a punch.

Like, Gloria's standard AP wouldn't be the same as the one she reaches through a tackle, which in this case is portrayed as supernaturally strong, yes, but still a "higher" level.
There should be evidences that Alex and the penguins can do the same.

Still, if better calcs are on the way, I'd say it's better to pause the match until clearer values are determined.

Should be fine, but the penguins still need evidences of them being comparable to Alex and Dubois.

That is one of the feats that needs to be calced and I've requested so on the requests page, though the Class 100 ruling wasn't my decision.
I think it could be inspired from this, but the feats as a whole stands on completely different premises, from the mechanic of the pull to the type of plane that is being pulled.

Exactly. SE equipment is only stuff that he pulls from out of his ass. At the very least, I can say that I know for sure what episode the Hammerspace feat is from, and it's from S3E3. And the References pages do need to be updated as well.
The problem is that one of his Hammerspace link is broken, and the others from his SE just show him already having the object, taking it out of his HQ or else.

Originally, I was tempted to say Rolento would win this because of his equipment and experience with them in general. However, after looking through Skipper's page, I realised that even the grenades (probably Rolento's most lethal weapons) are no match to Skipper - on countless times he has deflected projectiles with such precision to put a stop to his enemy.

Everything else, Skipper simply outclasses Rolento on, even hand to hand combat ability and in terms of tactics and preparation

So in my opinion, Rolento can't get to close to Skipper.

+1 vote for skipper

Vote counted, although did you guys take note about the FFR weapons thing I mentioned in the prompt?

Actually now when I think about it, is FF Revenge canon? It does give background on why Cody was a prisoner/convict in SF Alpha. But it also has that crazy Haggar suplex super that apparently could be calced.

It isn't canon, as some elements of its story don't stack up with future events and stuff, while not being referenced at all in side material of japanese origin (like Belger being still alive). It also must be said it was a full US production, pretty much like Streetwise, and all of those games are considered non-canon spin-offs.

I kinda already said this in the Blanka VS Dubois thread but Madagascar characters scale to 0.0205 Tons of TNT, not 0.23 Tons of TNT because that was the unaccepted high-end for Gloria's wall calc not to mention the said calc is now outdated.

With that said, Skipper has a 4.87x disadvantage in terms of AP and Durability

Back