• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Super Saiyan Gogeta from Fusion Reborn against Base Baby Vegeta from GT. Both 3-B, who wins this fight?

SSJGogeta by maxiuchiha22
Babyvegeta
Gogeta:

Baby Vegeta:

I think Gogeta should win due to the fact that he has the ability called the "Soul Punisher" which was able to purify but also wipe Janemba's entire being out of existence. Gogeta should also be a better fighter and since that's Base Baby Vegeta? Gogeta should have a solid idea of what kind of techniques he'll encounter.

It's a good fight, but I'll side with Gogeta for having better abilities.

Is this full power baby? Cuz iirc he scals above Buu arc Vegito who is comparable to Gogeta himself even in his first form.

Baby has the advantage in raw power.

EDIT: Nevermind this us basy baby. Gogeta FRA

I think Gogeta can just punch vegeta and will throw baby out of Vegeta's body just like UI Goku did in Super Dragon Ball Heroes (even though it's non canon doesn't mean he can't)

ZERO7772 said:
Is this full power baby? Cuz iirc he scals above Buu arc Vegito who is comparable to Gogeta himself even in his first form.

Baby has the advantage in raw power.

EDIT: Nevermind this us basy baby. Gogeta FRA
Isn't Vegito superior to SSJ4 Goku ? I don't think Gogeta should scale to Vegito since Vegito has the rivalry boost and via feats Gogeta doesn't seem to be a huge power multiplier over Goku.

>Isn't Vegito superior to SSJ4 Goku ?

Nah that was databook BS. Goku stated that Super Baby 1 Ki was the strongest he ever felt and Super baby 2 was ******** himself from SSJ4 Goku.

>Gogeta doesn't seem to be a huge power multiplier over Goku.

Are you serious? Gogeta is thousand of time stronger than Goku via multiples alone and no the "rival boost" is something created by fans and it was never addressed directly within the story hot Gogeta and Vegito comapre

@Zero: 1. How on earth would Goku sense Vegito's Ki ?

2. Omega Shenron couldn't one-shot SSJ4 Goku and Gogeta couldn't one-shot Omega- so the difference definitely isn't thousands of times.

Da hell? Because Goku is literally Vegito's half? That some leap in logic you making there.

Barely anyone one shot anyone in Dragon ball, you can't seriously use that as an excuse.

LordWhis said:
@Zero:
1. How on earth would Goku sense Vegito's Ki ?

2. Omega Shenron couldn't one-shot SSJ4 Goku and Gogeta couldn't one-shot Omega- so the difference definitely isn't thousands of times.
the GT perfect files state that Gogeta could kill omega shenron with a finger.

The Japanese Dub has gogeta state the same to omega shenron.

soo yes, Gogeta could had one-shot Omega. difference is Huge.

Lol same reason why Jiren couldn't one shot base Goku or how Freiza survived an hour against Broly, PLOT.

Also, you to have to be a troll to ask that first question tbh. Goku flat out stated that Vegito stand no chance against Beerus so he has pretty good idea how strong Vegito is.

He may have a good idea how strong Vegito is but did he sense his key ? No. He said Baby vegeta was the strongest ki he sensed not the strongest person ever.

Even base Goku from Dragon Ball GT is more powerful than Super Saiyan Vegito, because he overpowered an opponent stronger than Buuhan a.k.a. General Rilldo, Super Saiyan Baby Vegeta on the other hand forced the very same Goku to go Super Saiyan 3 to even stand a chance against him, so Baby Vegeta gets my vote.

Scans ?

Honestly, that isn't a very strong argument seeing as Vegito was outright stated to be superior to SSJ4 Goku.

LordWhis said:
Scans ?
Honestly, that isn't a very strong argument seeing as Vegito was outright stated to be superior to SSJ4 Goku.
It was in the anime, before Vegito turn Super Saiyan, which Super Buu replied "I was was still holding back."

LordWhis said:
Scans ?
anime >>>> databook. and please dont spread miss information. that databook doesnt state vegito to be superior to ssj4 goku, it states that vegito is perhaps stronger than ssj4 goku.

The whole claim of Vegito being stronger than SS4 is ridiculous. Super baby1 was the strongest ki Goku ever felt and super baby 2 was ******** himself from SS4 Goku.

SS4 Goku is worlds above Vegito. Hell I would argue pre-ss4 Goku was stronger than Vegito.

anime >>>> databook. and please dont spread miss information. that databook doesnt state vegito to be superior to ssj4 goku, it states that vegito is perhaps stronger than ssj4 goku.

Except that statement doesn't really mean all that much.

You yourself just said it states he's stronger.

ZERO7772 said:
The whole claim of Vegito being stronger than SS4 is ridiculous. Super baby1 was the strongest ki Goku ever felt and super baby 2 was ******** himself from SS4 Goku.

SS4 Goku is worlds above Vegito. Hell I would argue pre-ss4 Goku was stronger than Vegito.
Again, how could Goku have felt himself ?

Are you serious? Is this seriously your argument? Goku have pretty good idea about his OWN strength and naturally he know exactly how strong Vegito is.

I fully agree with that. But Goku never said that Baby Vegeta was the strongest person ever. He just said he was the strongest Ki he had ever FELT.

DB has been using characters ki to measure how strong a person is since freaking the Saiyan arc. Of course ki = strength unless it's stated specifically that said character is hiding his own strength.

SS4 Goku >> SS2 Baby > SS1 Baby > Vegito.

LordWhis said:
But how could Goku feel himself ?
are you actually making the excuse goku doesnt know his strength, or the strength of someone he was part of? what kind of argument is that? its totally natural to know ones strengh. sensing himself is not out of the realm

As for the match, it could go either way tbh depending on whatever Gogeta spam haxx or not.

Personally I am leaning toward Baby having more raw power than Gogeta because I personally have GT base Goku/Vegeta > Base Gogeta/Vegito from Z era due to Goku showing against Rildo.

are you actually making the excuse goku doesnt know his strength, or the strength of someone he was part of? what kind of argument is that? its totally natural to know ones strengh. sensing himself is not out of the realm

I'm not saying Goku doesn't know his own strength. But, he can't feel his own strength. And he merely said Baby Vegeta has the biggest KI he had ever felt not that he was the strongest character ever.

FusionZERO7772 said:
As for the match, it could go either way tbh depending on whatever Gogeta spam haxx or not.
Personally I am leaning toward Baby having more raw power than Gogeta because I personally have GT base Goku/Vegeta > Base Gogeta/Vegito from Z era due to Goku showing against Rildo.
Fusion Reborn Gogeta doesn't screw around, he's going to come at Baby and just beat him down with the Punisher Drive and Stardust Breaker.

Back