• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goetia vs Demigra

How far is Goetia into 2-A? Base Demigra is the baseline for DBH but he should still scale above his Xenoverse self.

Last edited:
Well, now it depends on if Goetia has something to one shot Demigra or not, otherwise Demigra mind rapes.

hear they are the baseline with a small scale chain, although I don't know the details after all I don't care about nasuverse

hear they are the baseline with a small scale chain, although I don't know the details after all I don't care about nasuverse
Oh. Ok.

Doesn't kinda help since DBH demigra scales above Xenoverse 1 characters so he has a scaling like:

Transcended Demon God Demigra > Demon God Demigra > Base Demigra (DBH) > FW1 + SSJ3 Post BoG Goku > Giant Demon God Demigra (XV1) >= SSJ3 Post BoG Goku >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Base Post BoG Goku = Demigra (TokiToki Absorbed) = Baseline 2-A

Last edited:
idk how does Goetia's plot manipulation work,but Demigra can resist mind hax and soul hax with ease.Anyways,Demigra with dark ki has passive power null so possibly plot manip is also useless

idk how does Goetia's plot manipulation work,but Demigra can resist mind hax and soul hax with ease.Anyways,Demigra with dark ki has passive power null so possibly plot manip is also useless
The whole evidence for Goetia having plot haxs seems kinda weak tbh. It's literally just a statement from Robin.

The whole evidence for Goetia having plot haxs seems kinda weak tbh. It's literally just a statement from Robin.
Does Goetia have anything more than just plot hax?If not I will go for Demigra cus he has more hax and higher AP

goetia has more things so much that demi can not kill goetia but his hax either gets Resisted by demi or only works on humans but there is matter manip

I found this for Goetia:

Baseline 2-A = Kama < Kiara (Pre-Strengthen) << Tiamat < Weakened Sefar < Vasavi Shakti <<< Hindu Gods << Super Karna =< Arjuna Alter <<< Mooncell = Pre-Mooncell BB < Lv.999 Meltryllis <<< Goetia

So

Transcended Demon God Demigra > Demon God Demigra > Base Demigra (DBH) > FW1 + SSJ3 Post BoG Goku > Giant Demon God Demigra (XV1) >= SSJ3 Post BoG Goku >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Base Post BoG Goku = Demigra (TokiToki Absorbed) = Baseline 2-A

Don't know if that scaling for Goetia is true tho, but i would assume so.

Ok.

So Goetia has type 8 and 9 immortality but Demigra can still incap with BFR and Sealing (he has its own sealing) and EE (unless Goetia has feats of returning without his soul and even then Demigra's EE is beyond that).

Edit: BFR is resisted but Demigra's is temporal and has more range so it should still work.

My vote is still for Demigra.

@Delta333 He doesn't have the Keysword here.

Back