• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla/Zone Fighter upgrades!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking at the profile for the gold garoga and saw a potential for a some upgrades

Gold Garoga vaporized two of his agents

I propose an upgrade from wall level to small building

In episode four a gold garoga vaporizes two of his agents with his finger

Solar System Garoga compactor

The Garogas made a car that’s durability was 10,000 times zone fighter power

1. Despite this they had a car compactor strong enough to damage it, and had godzilla not cut the power it would have been destroyed

(This is Pre super jikiro zone fighter for reference)
    It’s referring to giant zone fighter, as zone wasn’t even able to transform while he was in the car.
Garoga cars transformation, portal creation, dimensional travel

Garogas can disguise their cars as regular trucks

These cars can open portals to other dimensions

Pocket reality manipulation

The Garogas also have their own dimension, which they use to hide spaceships

Missiles that construct bases

They have missiles which can instantly construct underground bases

BFR and Technology Manipulation

The Garogas have a device that can be used to BFR people to the “negative fourth dimension”
It renders zone technology useless

Higher-Dimensional Manipulation

Garogas also have the fourth dimensional net. Which has many different uses. It can fired from a gun to send car sized objects into the fourth dimension
They remain there until the Garogas need them
They use it to hide bases in the fourth dimension
It also works to jam radars

Zone Fighter Durability Negation

The Meteor freezer ability was able to destroy barakidons cellular structure

Barakidon was also stated to be the strongest terror beast, in an episode that took place after ghidorahs episode (for what it’s worth)

King Ghidorah paralysis manipulation

Oh yeah, while I’m thinking about it and on the topic of ghidorah, forgot I found a new hax for him
Another anatomy scan says he has numbing liquid in his fangs

Which would be some form of paralysis manipulation

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Solar System Garoga compactor
There needs to be a feat associated at that level with such a huge multiplier and not just a statement.

Garoga cars transformation, portal creation, dimensional travel, pocket reality manipulation
This is fine, except I don't see Pocket Reality Manipulation in the scans.

BFR and Technology Manipulation
BFR is fine, but the Technology Manipulation scan just says that the weapons are "as effective as a newborn babe", which could just as well be referring to their AP or something. Is there anything suggesting it was Technology Manipulation?

Higher-Dimensional Manipulation
Seems fine.

There needs to be a feat associated at that level with such a huge multiplier and not just a statement.

This is fine, except I don't see Pocket Reality Manipulation in the scans.

BFR is fine, but the Technology Manipulation scan just says that the weapons are "as effective as a newborn babe", which could just as well be referring to their AP or something. Is there anything suggesting it was Technology Manipulation?

Seems fine.
However consistently enough Zone Figther couldn't transform inside of it and he is Large Star level, even better Godzilla couldn't destroy the compactor soo he needed to disconnect it from his energy source in order to stop it.

This is the Pocket Reality the Garogas made

The negative 4th-dimension renders zone technology useless

However consistently enough Zone Figther couldn't transform inside of it and he is Large Star level, even better Godzilla couldn't destroy the compactor soo he needed to disconnect it from his energy source in order to stop it.
I guess it's fine in this case.

I guess Pocket Reality Manipulation technically covers just creation.

I've already addressed this in my previous comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back