• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Base Way Big is used,

Starting Distance is 500 m,

Battle takes place in Tokyo,

and Speed is equalized.

Godzilla's AP is 201.60 Ninatons of TNT

Way Big's AP is 203.55 Ninatons of TNT

Godzilla: 1
Way Big: 7
Inconclusive:

latest.png
latest.png

Last edited:
Godzilla link is kinda broken

Anyway, Voting Godzilla via Radiation, Stamina, instinctive reactions, absorption and energy manip, and temp manip. Although the other guy got a much higher range, but I feel like Godzilla won't be too affected? Not sure tho. Will wait what others say

Anyway, Voting Godzilla via Radiation, Stamina, instinctive reactions, absorption and energy manip, and temp manip. Although the other guy got a much higher range, but I feel like Godzilla won't be too affected? Not sure tho. Will wait what others say
It’s said in Cosmic Destruction that Ben couldn’t defeat Evil Way Big, that includes aliens like NRG and Heatblast. Way Big pulls a Way Big and yeets Godzilla into space.

Edit: he can also survive in cosmic storms and is even born in/from them. So he is also pretty metallic.

Last edited:
Yeah he was inspired by him, Ben 10 creators are fan of To'kosatu dramas like Power rangers, Kamen rider etc which is where his species name "To'kustar" came from. Hence why he is design inspiration was Ultraman.
Screenshot_20220106-160824.png

Last edited:

Link broken, Edit nevermind
Sorry about that, Godzilla’s link has been fixed

Godzilla has higher stamina, instinctive reaction, energy absorption, and heat manipulation while Way Big has a larger range, slightly better fighting skills, and a much higher LS
And how does he win against Way Big with that? Like he can just outskill him ridiculously hard (to the point Godzilla can't even touch him) and yeet him into space and just resist stuff like heat and radiation.

And how does he win against Way Big with that? Like he can just outskill him ridiculously hard (to the point Godzilla can't even touch him) and yeet him into space and just resist stuff like heat and radiation.
Wouldnt gozilla fly back

Godzilla would also be a challenging opponent for Way Big as instinctive reaction would make Godzilla difficult to touch/predict, he could also absorb Way Big’s energy attacks though I’m not exactly sure if his absorption works like that or if it refers to his ability to absorb radiation (The latter which is something a wide majority of Godzilla incarnations can do), Godzilla could also outlast Way Big due to possessing higher stamina, and his heat manipulation could harm Way Big if he tries grabbing him (though it is a bit limited as Godzilla can only radiate intense heat when he’s preparing an atomic breath attack)

Godzilla would also be a challenging opponent for Way Big as instinctive reaction would make Godzilla difficult to touch/predict, he could also absorb Way Big’s energy attacks though I’m not exactly sure if his absorption works like that or if it refers to his ability to absorb radiation (The latter which is something a wide majority of Godzilla incarnations can do), Godzilla could also outlast Way Big due to possessing higher stamina, and his heat manipulation could harm Way Big if he tries grabbing him (though it is a bit limited as Godzilla can only radiate intense heat when he’s preparing an atomic breath attack)
Imo the only real advantage he has here is the instinctive reaction, Godzilla's heat manip isn't useful here and I'm not sure if its above Way Big's resistance to even matter. If it is hot enough then its just all the more reason to throw Godzilla into space or rip him apart with his massive LS advantage

Imo the only real advantage he has here is the instinctive reaction, Godzilla's heat manip isn't useful here and I'm not sure if its above Way Big's resistance to even matter. If it is hot enough then its just all the more reason to throw Godzilla into space or rip him apart with his massive LS advantage
Way Big's skill upscales from Vilgax who avoided possession from a planetary ectonurite army for a few weeks. I still don't see Godzilla even touching Way Big lol.

Also this.
So I suppose you two vote Way Big?

My ben 10 knowledge is bare minimum and I just found out that Way Big was a thing.
This is basically a goji vs ultra fight tho so I'll try

His page only mentions resistance to Cold so perhaps that was over looked. I'm not sure which fin the weakness is referring to but if it's the one on his head then that's a problem. Way Big seems to have multiple ways to end the fight, without killing Godzilla. He has cosmic storms, much higher LS, and hit a cosmic ray that blasted the other guy out of orbit. He also has the build of an ultra, kinda, so I imagine h2h might be in his favor.
On the other hand, Godzilla is a calculative creature, he learns, adapts, and is one of the few versions with a prehensile tail. Admittedly the instinctive reaction is carrying him a little bit, but only because Way Big has such a higher LS. Both of them have a unique trade off in h2h when those aren't considered and I feel the two have their own advantages.

Honestly the only wincon I see for the big G is to beat up Way Big alot, tire him out and bite his fin off but Godzilla feels more like just another day for Way Big. Even though Godzilla likely has the experience in age, Megaguirus was his first fight. Ever. Goes to show how impressive he is but also how outmatched he is. Godzilla would go all out, and I feel it would be a difficult fight for both, but like most tokosatsu episodes godzilla will eventually get thrown out of orbit. Apparently Way Big does that alot

sad Gfan vote: Way Big

though I’m not exactly sure if his absorption works like that or if it refers to his ability to absorb radiation (The latter which is something a wide majority of Godzilla incarnations can do)
It's the latter, tho Megaguirus does suck up power from others so that exists

My ben 10 knowledge is bare minimum and I just found out that Way Big was a thing.
This is basically a goji vs ultra fight tho so I'll try

His page only mentions resistance to Cold so perhaps that was over looked. I'm not sure which fin the weakness is referring to but if it's the one on his head then that's a problem. Way Big seems to have multiple ways to end the fight, without killing Godzilla. He has cosmic storms, much higher LS, and hit a cosmic ray that blasted the other guy out of orbit. He also has the build of an ultra, kinda, so I imagine h2h might be in his favor.
On the other hand, Godzilla is a calculative creature, he learns, adapts, and is one of the few versions with a prehensile tail. Admittedly the instinctive reaction is carrying him a little bit, but only because Way Big has such a higher LS. Both of them have a unique trade off in h2h when those aren't considered and I feel the two have their own advantages.

Honestly the only wincon I see for the big G is to beat up Way Big alot, tire him out and bite his fin off but Godzilla feels more like just another day for Way Big. Even though Godzilla likely has the experience in age, Megaguirus was his first fight. Ever. Goes to show how impressive he is but also how outmatched he is. Godzilla would go all out, and I feel it would be a difficult fight for both, but like most tokosatsu episodes godzilla will eventually get thrown out of orbit. Apparently Way Big does that alot

sad Gfan vote: Way Big

It's the latter, tho Megaguirus does suck up power from others so that exists
The fin the weakness is referring to is the big one on Way Big's head, but anyway, vote counted

Back