• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Battle between the two faces of their respective franchise created by EIji Tsuburaya, "Father of Tokusatsu"

Godzilla:

Ultraman:

Inconclusive:

Both are High 4-C

End of Zone Fighter Godzilla (Post-Training)

Beginning of Showa Ultraman

SBA

Speed Equalized

backward-flying.gif
ultraman-hayata.gif

AP Scaling

Godzilla: >1.37 Foe

Post-Training Godzilla 10x> Pre-Training Godzilla = First Generation King Ghidorah > Garoga Nukes = 3.296 QuettaKilotons

Ultraman: 0.945 Foe, 2.835 Foe w/ Ultra Attack Beam, 4.725 Foe w/ Ultra Slash

Ultraman = 0.945 Foe
Ultra Attack Beam = 3x Ultraman
Ultra Slash = 5x Ultraman

Why the heck is G only 1.37? I just noticed but the calculation's high end is accepted. He's supposed to be 6.26 foe and 62.6 post-training... Bruh i gotta figure this out

Why the heck is G only 1.37? I just noticed but the calculation's high end is accepted. He's supposed to be 6.26 foe and 62.6 post-training... Bruh i gotta figure this out
Ahh so it wasn’t my imagination. I could’ve sworn I remembered the Showa Godzilla characters being around the 6 Foe range according to the Ultraman Ace vs Gigan thread

Ahh so it wasn’t my imagination. I could’ve sworn I remembered the Showa Godzilla characters being around the 6 Foe range according to the Ultraman Ace vs Gigan thread
Yeah I'll check some of the CRTs and unless there's a proper reason I'll make a small upgrade thread

Yeah I looked through several revisions and can't find it. I'll try a bit more but if there isn't any I'll be making a fix CRT

Here

So 62.6 Foe after the upgrade. Guess I’ll switch to Ultraman during Ultraman Leo if we’re allowed to use characters in the middle of their key. If not maybe I’ll use Leo instead.

Though Leo would probably be more fair since Godzilla would no longer have the AP advantage and because Ultraman has too many AP amp moves.

Going by what Peter said about the version of Ultraman that’s being used. Man is 60 Foe while Goji is 62.5 Foe, though Man can go up to 5x his statistics using the Ultra Slash.

With this in mind, Man (in-character) starts off by having a slugfest with Goji and notice he’s losing, he can immediately pull up the notorious Red King telekinesis and Ultra Slash technique and immediately merk Goji.

Yeah that's the issue Godzilla doesn't really have a way of winning here.
If it was the 0.9 foe Ultraman with amps vs 6.26 Godzilla then Godzilla would win but would take some damage, but here the tk technique kinda stomps him since he basically has no asnwer to it, his atomic breath can just be dodged.

Man the more I dig the weirder it gets.

So Ultraman has no resistance to radiation and no resistance to heat, only to fire.

Godzilla has a resistance to heat but for some reason, even on the original profile it is never mentioned that he is stated several times that he can tank a nuke which would give him a good heat resistance value, despite his original form scaling to nuke values in his dura section, showa scaling above it.

So if we apply everything here and seeing telekinesis isn't here at the moment, the moment Godzilla shoots his atomic breath, if he hits Ultraman once he'll do massive heat damage and extreme doses of radiation poisoning which would kill Ultraman extremely quickly. Unless y'all wanna revise UM a bit, this kinda becomes a shooting showdown where one guy has a beam 5x his AP that could cause serious damage while the other has a nigh-instant kill beam that would burn and irradiate his opponent immediately.

Anyone want to figure this out?

Back