• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
"Soul & Mind Transfer/Seperation (Only works when the opponent is in a crazed or mental incapacitated state)"

That won't happen here

Mewtwo does have the maneuverability advantage but I think Gojira can deal more damage to him. I will wait for more input.

Oh right.

Still going with Mewtwo. Mewtwo has flight and telekinesis to hold Gojira in place, and he can lift Gojira since his lifting strength is Class M. He can also just like, throw him like a ragdoll with his TK, and dodge the atomic breath with flight. Memory wipe will also be useful, as he could make Gojira forget how to use his Atomic Breath, which is his only way to actual hurt Mewtwo, since his own physical strength is only High 8-C. Even if he manages to remember his Atomic Breath, Mewtwo could just divert the beam away with his own TK.

Mewtwo almost stomps tbh, with Gojira's only advantage being higher AP so he could win by just oneshotting Mewtwo. Mewtwo should win this.

EDIT: Mewtwo also has extreme heat resistance, so he could actually survive at least one beam attack, and then heal himself back.

Here, I will list some advantages they both have

Godzilla:

+AP and Durability?

+Radiation Manipulation

+Regen somewhat helps (Mid-Low is a little helpful)

Mewtwo:

+Mind Haxs

+Intelligence

+Range

+Striking Strength

Not sure about:

+Lifting Strength

+Stamina

GojiBoyForever said:
Mewtwo is baseline so he's not ragdolling Goji who is 20 million kilos
I thought TK was based off his Lifting Strength? I think Class M is enough to lift 20,000 tons/20 million kilograms.

Class M: 10^6 to 10^9 kg (The mass of the largest ship)

The upper limit of Class M is 1,000,000,000 kilograms, VS Gojira's weight of 20,000,000 kilograms. More than enough to TK him into the stratosphere.

Yeah, its a range from 1 million to 1 billion kilos.

Mewtwo should be superior to the Torterras in the movie, who can lift mountains on their back. Those should definitely be at least comparable to Gojira's weight.

So I think Mewtwo can at least hold him in place, if not fling him into the air.

So Gojira' heavier than a mountain? Huh.

Still, memory wiping Goji from using his beam attack should still be effective, but now Mewtwo's on a time limit due to the radiation.

Back