• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla vs Doomsday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like Doomsday "Could" take this, but with Godzilla's massive healing factor I think Doomsday would have a real tough time putting him down. Although it could be vis versa as well SO idk

Both of them simultaneously yell "I CAN'T DIE IT'S IMPOSSIBLE"

then they have Tea or something after proving their points agressively over the course of a few hours.

They can hurt eachother, they just can't kill each other.

For the record, Godzillas Low High is overtime while Doomsdays is applicable and Godzilla does not have the means to stay alive kess I miss something

Instinctive Radar sense that automatically lets him defend stuff and Thought based teleporting making him impossible to hit.

I think Godzilla just gets outlasted honestly

Most stuff Doomsday resists and he can just beat him to death

Like I said I dont know much about Goji and forgot the reasoning people gave.

Anyway you bring up a good point so unless someone comes up with a good reason than this goes to Doomsday.

DMUA said:
Instinctive Radar sense that automatically lets him defend stuff and Thought based teleporting making him impossible to hit.
this

Speed is equal and Radar is an automatic reaction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back