• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla profile revision.

Hey, I'm a Metal Gear fan, you have to understand I have trauma surrounding Pachinko machines, lol

Kinda irrelevant. Overly basic
Same reason, has nothing setting him apart.
Same as above with better art and a spiral heat ray.
You get the drill by now; speed round time.
Isn’t this more of a green mecha Godzilla anyway?
Is Minor Acausality enough? Don’t think so when everything else besides tiering is the same. I can see the counter.

now time for some mobages with no real reason to be here, we don’t allow most cross-over profiles so these at least need a look at.
I know some defend this but it’s just 4-A goji.

I am fine with the rest of the games honestly. Since they have very unique abilities and might be important to scaling and such, also Eva Godzilla is both cursed and awesome.

I think I agree.

Metal Godzilla can be considered an original monster though

Defense Force could be debated due to have Acausality

About the crossover maybe?

I mean on both cases Godzilla is still relevant to the main canon of those games soo..

Yeah I get the argument for the others, and to not waste time with an argument.

I will keep the ones you mentioned.

Except for maybe Symphogear since he lacks anything unique in that game and doesn’t have many important feats. Even if he is important to the plot it changes little.

Yeah but that is just him scaling above the protags, if we got rid of him nothing would change for the verse from what I can tell.

I mean at best he would be in a scaling chain, which isn’t a big deal.

Yeah but that is just him scaling above the protags, if we got rid of him nothing would change for the verse from what I can tell.

I mean at best he would be in a scaling chain, which isn’t a big deal.
He was gonna destroy the world comanding the Karma Noise though

Ok, maybe I can get more info soon about Symphogear Godzilla maybe he has more abilities that I probably forgot to add on his profile...

But as for now I'm agree with the deletion.

Ok, I can’t do this now cause I am on mobile, and I think staff are supposed to handle it anyway. I should ask.

Why Cataclysm is getting deleted? It has it's own story, own feats and unique hax like regeneration negation.

Why Cataclysm is getting deleted? It has it's own story, own feats and unique hax like regeneration negation.
I mean story doesn’t mean too much for profile’s sake, same with feats since it’s just stats.

The regen negation might be enough, not entirely sure.

I mean story doesn’t mean too much for profile’s sake, same with feats since it’s just stats.

The regen negation might be enough, not entirely sure.
Yeah, and the 3 profiles I did mention does have different feats and stats.

Considering we just approved another Godzilla with Regen Negation, I don't think that's enough.

Shogakukan profile consists in both Manga and Heisei mangas. Heisei itself does have different abilities from its original counterpart, a combat applicable animal regeneration, a regeneration for semi-decapitation and extreme pain resistance. As for Millennium it does go to completely different to its original counterpart and movie origin, Orga is now Hyper Orga, Godzilla resists black holes and have a unique Low 7-B feat.

I mean slightly better regen, and like one ability doesn’t justify the profile.
New feats just means new stats, not exactly enough, same with Hyper Orga, as cool as he is Not so different as to warrant a profile.

New feats just means new stats, not exactly enough, same with Hyper Orga, as cool as he is Not so different as to warrant a profile.

She has different powers and abilities and yes she counts as a new character not seen in the movie, she is the leader of the Millennian.

How it doesn't? It would be nice to call a staff member here to check what we discussed.
It's not just one ability, almost every Godzilla abilities that he demonstrated here work different than his original counterpart, he demonstrates better combat skills, better pain endurance (mostly showed in his SpaceGodzilla battle), an actual slightly lesser regeneration since the original counterpart regenerated an brain, while here he just regenerated from semi-decapitation (mostly his neck got destroyed), more radiation absorption feats, combat-applicable animal manip. I'm mostly defending Heisei counterpart since it showed far more abilities than Millennium, though mid regeneration negation (Giga Blast is a unique technique) is a really nice one.

I don’t know if this has been brought up all ready but why is Godzilla singled out when most of Superman’s profiles are literally all the same except the tier? Why is DC and Marvel the exception? Furthermore if that’s the case, then why are does Goku get more then like three profiles?

Obviously I’m talking a bit extreme but seems weird to single certain things out

I don’t know if this has been brought up all ready but why is Godzilla singled out when most of Superman’s profiles are literally all the same except the tier? Why is DC and Marvel the exception? Furthermore if that’s the case, then why are does Goku get more then like three profiles?

Obviously I’m talking a bit extreme but seems weird to single certain things out
I mean we can’t do everything at once. Also Goji seems way more profiles then any one DC character.

In fact DC and marvel have the most strict rules around them. So not as much of a priority, since they are already covered.

Back