• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla profile revision.

I mean we can’t do everything at once. Also Goji seems way more profiles then any one DC character.

In fact DC and marvel have the most strict rules around them. So not as much of a priority, since they are already covered.
However each Goji is like each new Ultraman out there, they have similar names and look quite similar but in the end each G is quite different from each other. For example

Marc saga Godzilla has Body Control and Resistance to Sleep Manipulation (Tanked tranquilizer missiles with no effect on him).

If I can recall none other Godzilla has body control and sleep manipulation resistance.

Each Goji is essentially the same, the power difference is small, I mean one or two abilities isn’t exactly much.

Isn’t Ultraman more of a title rather than a character? Each one seems kinda different in design and general plot.

Each Goji is essentially the same, the power difference is small, I mean one or two abilities isn’t exactly much.

Isn’t Ultraman more of a title rather than a character? Each one seems kinda different in design and general plot.
Of course, it's easy for you to just say let's delete this and that, you really don't even consider the amount of work and effort put into these profiles.

Of course, it's easy for you to just say let's delete this and that, you really don't even consider the amount of work and effort put into these profiles.
I'm sorry, but this amount of work should have never been put in them in the first place.

So theres a new verse called magic dominion. It is a monsterverse crossover, not godzillaverse. It has 2-B godzilla... can we add him? And yeah different powers and a different story.

So theres a new verse called magic dominion. It is a monsterverse crossover, not godzillaverse. It has 2-B godzilla... can we add him? And yeah different powers and a different story.
Again no, thatis a blatant violation of crossover rules

Bcaus we'r not allowd to make profiles for crossover incarnations of characters, its why we dont have profiles forvry Smash Brothers charactr or crossover fighting games

Oh yeah, we do have strict rules for making crossover versions of characters unless the specifically have uniquely distinctive personality traits and or backstories that separate them from every other version of said character(s).

And even then they hav to be explicitly unique to the verse as well as canon to the story itslf and not just characters that were added on later

Back