• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dayum, thanks man, good work. Still need that Ebirah calc tho :p

Um...hold off on the comic feats for the time being, i'd like to get through the movies first.

Looking at Gallavant's calcs, they have far higher yields.

Kaiser calcs them as they're shown, Gall takes stated speeds (like mach 1 ships) and then compares Godzilla beams in comparison.

He also calced the black hole feat and the meltdown.

there is apparently a pretty big gap between J-Man's and Gallavant's calc regarding the Super X2's energy output (and hence Heisei I Godzilla's durability):

J-Man's calc has results 358.20 kilotons [lowest-end] - 2.51 megatons [mid/high-end] - 7.07 megatons [highest-end].

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:TheJ-ManRequiem/Vs._Biollante

while Gallavant's calc results in 35.49 to 215.9 Gigatons per second - 35.49 Teratons to 215.9 Teratons per second - 354.9 Teratons to 2.159 Petatons per second

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Gallavant/Godzilla_vs_Super_X2_Durability_calc

I'd appreciate any calc member taking a look at these 2

The latter seeming wasn't accepted.

I've been looking at his calcs.

The only one that I think would yield an upgrade is the black hole feat, which is like 47 petatons per second.

PaChi2 said:
Is this done?
Nah, there's still a lot to do, im starting on the Heisei era characters, then Mellenium and the miscellaneous characters from the verse, then i need to go over some concerns Ever and I found with Composite Godzilla's profile. Then we need to fix up the Gameraverse.

There's no calcs for it on its own? Because the only thing it did was get killed by Godzilla with minimal effort. I guess just 'Unknown' for the time being.

@Weekly

I'm nearly finished fixing the Heisei profiles on my doc, just need to fix the speed and I'll fix the profiles on here amass. Also about Rose Biollante, I think Unknow is for the best

Oh i uh...might have been working on them too :p

You can make the adjustments if you want but would you mind if i just look over the changes real quick?

Sooooo i just realized we cant scale Ghidorah to the Planet level feat...

The Planet level feats happened AFTER Godzilla's fight with Ghidorah, we literally cannot scale him to those feats.

I don't know which is which, just trying to help.

But I guess ghidirah is not scaling.

Unless someone can find a statement suggesting he does.

Its k, i admit it's a bit confusing sometimes, AOA is a three way fight between Godzilla, Mothra, and Ghidorah but its from the Millenium Era

The best he's getting at the moment is City level

Heisei II Godzilla never gets a Planet level feat untill Godzilla vs. Mothra, which came after Godzilla vs King Ghidorah. Up until GvM his best feats are City level

I know. But I just said there is no clear power-up for Godzilla between Vs. King Ghidorah and Vs. Mechagodzilla. Heisei movies don't give power-ups offscreen. The only power-ups for Godzilla in the entire Heisei are Uranium Heat Ray from Fire Rodan (on-screen) and Burning Form (on-screen too)

Was there any powerup between Godzilla vs Biollante and Godzilla vs Ghidorah either? Would this make Biollante Planet level as well?

Futurian time travel screwed it up. Heisei I Godzilla only appeared in Returns and Vs Biollante. Heisei II from the middle of Vs King Ghidorah and forward.

Let's just say Heisei II is Heisei I but with extra nuclear juice from a nuclear submarine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back