• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shrug If someone has some other proof that he has a Star level feat somewhere then feel free to post it. Also it wouldnt make much sense for Godzilla's strongest form (Meltdown, which is 5-A) to be much, much weaker than his base form when Meltdown is supposedly reaching the upper limit of what that incarnation of Godzilla is capable of.

Why is Heisei Godzilla 5-B anyway? He doesn't have any planet level feats. His best feat to my knowledge is shaking tectonic plates and causing an earthquake during his fight with Batrra. Meltdown Godzilla doesn't seem 5-A either. To my knowledge all that was said on him is that him blowing up would incinerate the Earth's atmosphere and burn through the core of the Earth, causing it to blow up. That sounds more like 5-C to me since it was more like corebusting.

To my knowledge it was never shown HOW Mothra was going to destroy the meteor and it never even showed how large it was. It seems mostly unquantifiable or an outlier considering their other feats are much lower. SpaceGodzilla I know never blew up planets in the movie. He did in a comic though.

I do have scans for Meltdown Godzilla and it doesn't seem 5-A at all.

There's not really much ways you "can" destroy a planet destroying asteroid. The most logical explanations would be overpowering its kinetic energy, which is presumably enough to destroy Earth. We go by what's most logical, not some round about theory that explains why he maybe didn't do it.

SpaceGodzillas Planet busting comes from the manga, which I assume is canon.

I'll take a look at the Meltdown calc, I typically trust Gallavants stuff.

@Weekly. By the way, Gallavant did some recent-ish Godzilla calcs here, you should check them out. I think they yielded High 6-A to 5-C, but I'm not sure what incarnation they're from.

The fact that it was going to bust the planet, and then SpaceGodzilla, who destroyed planets, is the next monster Godzilla fights, makes Planet level consistent.

Doesnt seem =/= isnt

I accepted them awhile back, but I guess they were never applied since Gallavant retired.

Edit: Slightly off topic but theirs a borderline Island level calc for Gamera.

Well that puts Keizer Final Wars Godzilla and Ghidorah at High 6-A but thats about it, there's already a Sub-Rel calc but two is better than one

Oh?

That's already on Gamera's profile tho, its just from Narutoforums instead of here. I can switch it out though.

Edit: Actually, it looks like Gameraverse needs a big overhaul too, i'll do it when im done with Godzillaverse

@ Weekly

If that's accepted we'll get either Country level or Continent level Heisei I Goji and Biollante. Though I'm not sure if there is a clear difference in AP between Biollante's rose and Final Form (Rose couldn't harm Goji though still somewhat restrained him, while Final Form pierced through Goji's hand with her vine)

Completely agree with your suggestion about 5-B kaijuu in Heisei II. I think the Star level issue with SpaceGodzilla is the same as the Boros problem back then (Hoji for both Planet and Star) and it makes little sense that Goji at the absolute peak of his power (5-A meltdown) is inferior to when he fought SpaceGodzilla

The 35 Teraton end seems okay, I'm not really sure how he got anything above 300+ Teratons, since the steps aren't explained to well.

We literally see in the scans a simulation of what would hypothetically happen if Godzilla blew up. No where is it implied he would create an explosion so powerful it could destroy large planets. Instead we say what I described.

starting the heisei calcs now, they should be done by the end of the night.

Also the blog looks fine to me? Maybe because of the period? Il try to fix the link later but it is on my wall.

SuperDragoon978 said:
We literally see in the scans a simulation of what would hypothetically happen if Godzilla blew up. No where is it implied he would create an explosion so powerful it could destroy large planets. Instead we say what I described.
Once again, just because it doesnt look like he's 5-A doesnt mean he isnt. The "He doesn look that powerful so he must not be" argument doesnt fly here.

I would agree if the scans weren't so specific. Its a simulation of what would happen. a 5-A rating is basically arguing against what's seen on screen (atmosphere annihilation and destroying the core of the planet)

In part 2 of the calc he pretty much ignores the core busting part and assumes its wrong and just goes ahead with planet busting, which I disagree with. At least it somewhat explained it so I'll just agree to disagree here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back