• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kinda bored,so i made this,also my first match including Godzilla,enjoy folks (^_^)

-Both of them are bloodlusted

-This is Godzilla vs Megaguirus Godzilla version

-Place located in Tokyo

-Speed equalized

-Range is 4 km

-Win via death

IDW Godzilla JeffZornow
Elder Centipede Profile

VS

-Godzilla : 0

-Centipede : 0

-Inconclusive : 0

-Centipede : 1 (Ricky)

-GxM Godzilla : 0

If you want to know GxMG Godzilla,he destroyed an mini black hole by himslef.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
-Centipede : 1 (Ricky)
-GxM Godzilla : 0

If you want to know GxMG Godzilla,he destroyed an mini black hole by himslef.
a mni blac hole doesent mean anything, there are mini black holes that building level attacks could neutralize, so its not really a power feat unless zhe black holes size or power is shown

Hmm...Elder Centipede is 100 megatons wherea Godzilla is a bit above 700 megatons...so...possibly? Im not sure how fast EC's molting takes for him to get stronger but that should be enough of an advantage to be able to damage EC beyond his level of regen. And if G manages to hit EC's face he's dead.

Well,EC molting is just like an average kaiju or above so yeah.......Also is EC face is small enough?if yes big G can't find it easily.

Elder Centipede is stronger than both Bang and Bomb, who should be at least 100 megatons, and his durability is faaar higher.

His durability should be on that level I think, considering that after his second molting, they couldn't hurt him at all.

So,EC can tank all of kind of big G attack thanks for his molting based of refir reason,but i also can't see EC can hurt him at all.

Inconclusive for both

P.S:we should add more feats for Millenium Godzilla like Low-High regens over time due to the end of GMK movie,or Resistance to Matter Manipulation due to tanked Dimensional Tidal

Therefir said:
His durability should be on that level I think, considering that after his second molting, they couldn't hurt him at all.
uh, i think EC is regens from both Bang and Bomb coordinate attack ,which is almost shatter his carapace and also Bang and Bomb are already exhausted from that ,,i think Bang isn't serious in this battle,btw i think at least 100 Megaton is Void Riping Aura Fist which is both coordinate attack

Back