• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla (Composite) Vs. Perfect Cell

godzilla seems to have the hax advantage, it says on his profile higher with power ups and transformations, that wall of text on what he can do is much better than what cell has, though the difference in AP is big on cell's favor, making it hard for godzilla to destroy perfect cell at a cellular level, and since when perfect cell comes back hes stronger due to his sayian boosts he could overpower godzilla.

You might want to explain how Godzilla prevents Cell from regenerating, not just say he that he does

And the difference between baseline and peak High 4-C is 1530x

And Godzilla is only a little bit above 3 times baseline High 4-C, or in other words, over 509 times weaker than peak High 4-C, his transformations and power ups need to be higher than that before Godzilla even thinks about having an AP advantage

Although, Godzilla can simply just hax Cell to death, Soul Manipulation and Possession are still a thing

this calc is what I'm going by for the AP difference, it's what's being used as thw justification currently

Godzilla's regen nullification works only up to Mid-Low

And no, Godzilla with powerups cant reach Solar System level, only hgher in Large Star level

without the calcs its a bit of a guess game with what they can do and abilities/resistences etc, without having a hand on those calcs i couldnt possibly know that he was that much weaker on AP over perfect cell.

Also, considering Perfect Cell is almost Solar System level without any powerups, i'd say he has the power advantage

I think I will vote for inconclusive. Cell can easily bypass Godzilla's Regenerationn due to having a slightly better edge in attack potency, but Godzilla will hax him to death if Cell gets cocky.

So, inconclusive for me.

I'm going to put in my vote to Inconclusive, as well. It's well within Cell's power to obliterate Godzilla, the question is whether or not he'll do it before Godzilla has a chance to use his hax. If this were a bloodlusted match, I'd say Cell for sure, since Godzilla is more apt to use physical means (tail and claws, breath weapon, etc.) when enraged, but since it isn't...

Inconclusive.

Akreious said:
Btw Godzilla's soul manipulation isn't the one hit KO attack this Wiki defines it as.
It would be if it was combat applicable and cell doesn't have restitance to it

Godzilla's soul manip has pretty much only worked on lesser beings (Ie a baby and a bunch of fodder demons)

Soul manip ignores durability so it only being shown to work on lesser beings is irrelevant. Not voting anyways as I ignore the actual applicability of his power.

If his Soul Manip isn't really combat applicable, then I don't see how he's going to take down Cell; changing my vote to Cell.

Cell has no resistance to soul manipulation/removal, so Godzilla will possess him like he did with that child.

Neither does Cell have resistance to telepathy, which Godzilla (as shown in A Space Godzilla) can use to take over people as well.

And Godzilla can still survive as a soul even if his body is destroyed, so he can still mindrape/possess Cell even if his body is annihilated. Vote for Godzilla.

Kiryu-MG3 said:
Cell has no resistance to soul manipulation/removal, so Godzilla will possess him like he did with that child.
Neither does Cell have resistance to telepathy, which Godzilla (as shown in A Space Godzilla) can use to take over people as well.

And Godzilla can still survive as a soul even if his body is destroyed, so he can still mindrape/possess Cell even if his body is annihilated. Vote for Godzilla.

His soul manipulation is not combat applicable, as it only works after Godzilla is already dead, and by SBA these battles are to the death, not until outright existence erasure.

Korudo Daio said:
Kiryu-MG3 said:

His soul manipulation is not combat applicable, as it only works after Godzilla is already dead, and by SBA these battles are to the death, not until outright existence erasure.

Back