• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SHOWA ERA UPGRADE

Godzilla Original's Vapor Breath should be upgraded to City level+ due to this accepted calc

And so the character that scale to him should be upgraded to City level+ aka Showa Godzilla, Anguirus, Mothra, King Kong, Oodako

HEISEI ERA UPGRADE

A friend of mine called SebastianHayward made this blog explaining the multipliers in the Heisei era, therefore the kaiju will be upgraded accordingly these multipliers.

Mothra Diverts A Meteor: 1.11981875E+33 Joules, or 267.643104684512428298279 (~268) Zettatons of TNT (5-B, Planet Level)

Godzilla Takes On Mothra & Battra: 2.2396375E+33 Joules, or 535.2862093690248565965583174 (~535.3) Zettatons of TNT (5-B, Planet Level)

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2
Nuclear heat and fire burns at temperatures that rival the surface of the sun. Mechagodzilla has a special shield design to absorb, and fire back the Heat Beam at a factor of 10,000 times more power powerful. Godzilla tanks multiple hits of Mechagodzilla's Plasma Grenade, and even melted the synthetic diomand shield with a few blasts of his Uranium Heat Ray.

• Diamond Coating: Mechagodzilla is protected by an armor plating made from an alloy called NT-1, which is covered in an artificial Diamond Coating, the same coating used for the Super X2's Fire Mirror. This Diamond Coating renders Godzilla and Fire Rodan's heat beams completely harmless, and also allows Mechagodzilla to absorb energy from the beams to power its Plasma Grenade. However, extremely high temperatures like those emitted by Godzilla's nuclear pulse after absorbing Fire Rodan's energy, can cause the Diamond Coating to melt, disabling the Plasma Grenade and leaving Mechagodzilla vulnerable to Godzilla's Uranium Heat Ray. However, Mechagodzilla's armor allowed it to take repeated hits from this beam, which reached a temperature of 1.2 million degrees Celsius, before it was finally knocked out of commission.
  • Plasma Grenade: Mechagodzilla absorbs Godzilla's atomic breath with the Diamond Coating on its armor and converts it into plasma energy, which is stored and amplified in a port in Mechagodzilla's abdomen before being fired back at a target with even greater force. Because the Plasma Grenade generates a tremendous amount of heat, it cannot be fired continuously and must be treated with an extremely strong coolant. If Mechagodzilla's Diamond Coating melts, it will be unable to absorb plasma from enemy attacks and use the Plasma Grenade. The Plasma Grenade is tremendously powerful, capable of knocking Godzilla down or mortally wounding Fire Rodan in a single burst.

NT-1 Armor​

No Caption Provided
Super Mechagodzilla and Garuda are made of a special NT-1 armor from the 23rd Century that is heatproof to nuclear temperatures. This armor also absorbs the energy of radiation and heat to power the plasma grenade weapon.

File:Thats some strong ass Armour man.gif

Mechagodzilla's Diamond Coating harmlessly absorbs Godzilla's atomic breath

Plasma Grenade​

No Caption Provided
Plasma grenade drops Rodan. Second shot near mortally wounded Rodan.
No Caption Provided
Plasma grenade drops Godzilla with one shot.

MechaGodzilla's Plasma Grenade2: 8.95855E+38 Joules, or 214.11448374760994263862332696 (~214.1) Ninatons of TNT (High 5-A, Dwarf Star Level)

As explained here MOGUERA's laser cannons are at least 6 times stronger than Super Mechagodzilla ones

SpaceGodzilla is stronger than MOGUERA..

Burning Godzilla is stronger than his past self that fought SpaceGodzilla and even grow stronger at the end of the movie.

Godzilla should also have Reactive Power level due to increasing his power in the middle of the fights.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
I should mention that "hoshi" in Japanese can mean either planet or star, and considering Ghidorah's planet busting nature i think it's planet, but if the actual translation is Star, then i agree

And i also fully agree with 7-B+ Early Goji

I should mention that "hoshi" in Japanese can mean either planet or star, and considering Ghidorah's planet busting nature i think it's planet, but if the actual translation is Star, then i agree

And i also fully agree with 7-B+ Early Goji
I mean, most of the translations result in star...

As i previously stated, if the most consistent translation is star, then yeah i fully agree with this.

Alongside putting multipliers, the AP now becomes:

Ghidorah = Baseline
Super Jikiro = 10x Times Baseline (Explictely stated to be over 10x times stronger than his Original form)
Godzilla (Post-Training) = 10x Times Baseline (Roughly the same as Jikiro)
Mechagodzilla = 10x times stronger (Scales to an attack over 10 times stronger than before (Mechagodzilla scales to Godzilla = 10x times))
Mechagodzilla 2: 5x times Stronger than before (His attacks are said to be this strong)

Which means End-Showa Godzilla AP will become 2.8465e+44 Joules, 2.8 Foe, stronger than a Supernova

As i previously stated, if the most consistent translation is star, then yeah i fully agree with this.

Alongside putting multipliers, the AP now becomes:

Ghidorah = Baseline
Super Jikiro = 10x Times Baseline (Explictely stated to be over 10x times stronger than his Original form)
Godzilla (Post-Training) = 10x Times Baseline (Roughly the same as Jikiro)
Mechagodzilla = 10x times stronger (Scales to an attack over 10 times stronger than before (Mechagodzilla scales to Godzilla = 10x times))
Mechagodzilla 2: 5x times Stronger than before (His attacks are said to be this strong)

Which means End-Showa Godzilla AP will become 2.8465e+44 Joules, 2.8 Foe, stronger than a Supernova
This affects most of the Showa/Zone Fighter cast....

Provided the translation for the star statement is accurate, then this is fine at a glance. However, I am not too familiar with the scaling or the context, so I'm not sure whether the context supports this being a planet or a star. I also can't speak to its consistency.

Applying the accepted 7-B calc is fine though. It should be pretty straightforward.

First upgrade King Ghidorah Showa should be Star level due to this translation of a databook, anyone who scales to him should be upgraded too aka most of the Showa era/Zone fighter cast

Godzilla Original's Vapor Breath should be upgraded to City level+ due to this accepted calc

And so the character that scale to him should be upgraded to City level+ aka Showa Godzilla, Anguirus, Mothra, King Kong, Oodako

Thoughts?
Wow. Welp I'll back later to give my opinion, just put some kunai here so I can follow this thread. Nice thread sir.

Quick Update: Since the Heisei multipliers are official and stated in the movies, then i also guess it's fine

Tbf, as i said, i think "planet" is the most likely so i can see why the 4-C Ghidorah upgrade was removed, tho im pretty sure there is some official guidebook there that says that Ghidorah can destroy solar systems

Quick Update: Since the Heisei multipliers are official and stated in the movies, then i also guess it's fine

Tbf, as i said, i think "planet" is the most likely so i can see why the 4-C Ghidorah upgrade was removed, tho im pretty sure there is some official guidebook there that says that Ghidorah can destroy solar systems
Thanks for sharing your thoughts here... In fact you always participate on my threads. So nice of you ;)

Well, the fire mirror statement seems pretty straightforward, and the scaling looks solid at a glance, but again I'm not really that knowledgeable on the matter tbh. If the statement isn't contradicted by anything though, then it should be fine.

If the calc is accepted then I'm fine with the upgrade. However that 10,000x multiplier is pretty large so I'm unsure if that's usable without more evidence.

If the calc is accepted then I'm fine with the upgrade. However that 10,000x multiplier is pretty large so I'm unsure if that's usable without more evidence.
Is stated in the movies though

Gallery image 1
And that is what Super X2 and Mechagodzilla do.... have a special shield design to absorb, and fire back the Heat Beam at a factor of 10,000 times more power powerful.

Gallery image 2

Last edited:
Is stated in the movies though

Gallery image 1
And that is what Super X2 and Mechagodzilla do.... have a special shield design to absorb, and fire back the Heat Beam at a factor of 10,000 times more power powerful.

Gallery image 2
I know, I'm just saying that it's a big multiplier.

Everyone else seems fine with using it. I'm just saying that I'm unsure, which doesn't mean it's not acceptable. You already have more staff in agreement so me being unsure doesn't stop their agreement.

I know, I'm just saying that it's a big multiplier.

Everyone else seems fine with using it. I'm just saying that I'm unsure, which doesn't mean it's not acceptable. You already have more staff in agreement so me being unsure doesn't stop their agreement.
Well the people behind the construction of Super X2 and Mechagodzilla are basically Geniuses, and one guy questioned one of them by asking if the power of Super X2's mirror was 10,000 times greater, as seen in the scan above. And the scientist said "Yes"

I have scans for Mechagodzilla too..

• Diamond Coating: Mechagodzilla is protected by an armor plating made from an alloy called NT-1, which is covered in an artificial Diamond Coating, the same coating used for the Super X2's Fire Mirror. This Diamond Coating renders Godzilla and Fire Rodan's heat beams completely harmless, and also allows Mechagodzilla to absorb energy from the beams to power its Plasma Grenade. However, extremely high temperatures like those emitted by Godzilla's nuclear pulse after absorbing Fire Rodan's energy, can cause the Diamond Coating to melt, disabling the Plasma Grenade and leaving Mechagodzilla vulnerable to Godzilla's Uranium Heat Ray. However, Mechagodzilla's armor allowed it to take repeated hits from this beam, which reached a temperature of 1.2 million degrees Celsius, before it was finally knocked out of commission.
  • Plasma Grenade: Mechagodzilla absorbs Godzilla's atomic breath with the Diamond Coating on its armor and converts it into plasma energy, which is stored and amplified in a port in Mechagodzilla's abdomen before being fired back at a target with even greater force. Because the Plasma Grenade generates a tremendous amount of heat, it cannot be fired continuously and must be treated with an extremely strong coolant. If Mechagodzilla's Diamond Coating melts, it will be unable to absorb plasma from enemy attacks and use the Plasma Grenade. The Plasma Grenade is tremendously powerful, capable of knocking Godzilla down or mortally wounding Fire Rodan in a single burst.

Well the people behind the construction of Super X2 and Mechagodzilla are basically Geniuses, and one guy questioned one of them by asking if the power of Super X2's mirror was 10,000 times greater, as seen in the scan above. And the scientist said "Yes"

I have scans for Mechagodzilla too..

I guess it's fine then.

The calc group member who evaluated the calc told me recently the end that he accepted in the calc was this one:

Vaporization Energy: 5.263647730649431E+18 Joules, or 1.258042000633 (~1.3) Gigatons of TNT (High 7-A, Large Mountain Level)

In other words the upgrade is to Large Mountain level instead of City+
Sure, since this is the accepted end, this works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back