• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla Black Hole Resistance

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Apex Well, first off we banned bothering authors for feats so that first one is already a solid no. Second off, the other three are Dimension Tides

Assaltwaffle said:
@Weekly

Just give scans of it being called a theory and call it a day. I am not sure what the issue is here. Is that statement an obscure one/can't be viewed?
Basically yes, im trying to find it but i cant find the clip im looking for on youtube

WeeklyBattles said:
@Apex Well, first off we banned bothering authors for feats so that first one is already a solid no. Second off, the other three are Dimension Tides
Outside this wiki is a YES. Sr. because who is random people to contradict what the author is saying right now??? But it looks like you don't like certain Godzilla's powers.

Outside the wiki does not in any way affect what we accept here. Play the blame game all you want but it won't change anything.

Yeah, sorry guys, it won't go for their canon profiles

I'm not sure about composite, but it they accept video game stuff then it could go there.

@ Weekly Of course is not going to chage anything. for example:

Why, You banned the guy who started the thread?

That is too much guys. It looks like be a G supporter is wrong in this wiki.

Be honest isn't easiest to talk, instead of show how you want to be the "rulers" of your little irreal world? :v

SomebodyData said:
Yeah, sorry guys, it won't go for their canon profiles

I'm not sure about composite, but it they accept video game stuff then it could go there.
It wouldnt go on the composite profile becahse godzilla himself never survived a black hole

Apex PredatorX said:
Space Godzilla made out Godzilla cells.
Spacegodzilla is not godzilla. Unless godzilla himself survives a black hole were not just going to give him spacegodzillas powers. Especially when we dont even know if sg survived a black hole in the first place

WeeklyBattles said:
Spacegodzilla is not godzilla. Unless godzilla himself survives a black hole were not just going to give him spacegodzillas powers. Especially when we dont even know if sg survived a black hole in the first place
Kaiju guide.

It's literally just restating an original story that was never confirmed in the first place. It's not legit.

Technically, being a different canon, it would be legit for the games only, as it restated it but this time without the theory part. I think it would translate to the composite having it, but like I said, I'm not sure how Composite Godzilla works.

WeeklyBattles said:
It's literally just restating an original story that was never confirmed in the first place. It's not legit.
I'm sure in the first place all the persons who developed the game comfirmed the information first.

It's not a different canon. It's a bio for movie SpaceGodzilla. Just like other bios are biographies of movie monsters. Just like that.

WeeklyBattles is just repeating the same stuff without bringing up anything substantial and using arguments from belief. There is a bio which clearly confirms what was stated in the movie, and it clearly doesn't care about you not liking that fact.

SomebodyData said:
Technically, being a different canon, it would be legit for the games only, as it restated it but this time without the theory part. I think it would translate to the composite having it, but like I said, I'm not sure how Composite Godzilla works.
SpaceGodzilla was made out of Godzilla cells. For sure. which part is not legit?

Skeleturtle said:
It's not a different canon. It's a bio for movie SpaceGodzilla. Just like other bios are biographies of movie monsters. Just like that.

WeeklyBattles is just repeating the same stuff without bringing up anything substantial and using arguments from belief. There is a bio which clearly confirms what was stated in the movie, and it clearly doesn't care about you not liking that fact.
Id appreciate it if you cut it with the baseless accusations. There is no proof whatsoever that movie spacegodzilla tanked a black hole, and all the game bio does is repeat the origin story that is not confirmed in the first place

@Weekly

You have to post the evidence, man. I like you and consider you a friend, but if you can't provide factual refutation, just saying "because I said" isn't enough. In the scan showing Space Godzilla's origin, it doesn't imply that it was a theory in any way; without another scan showing they were wrong or speculating, we have to assume they are correct in what they are presenting.

@Assalt I already told you i cant find the clip, and SD already backed me as he's seen the movie and remembers it being nothing but a theory as well

WeeklyBattles said:
Skeleturtle said:

Id appreciate it if you cut it with the baseless accusations. There is no proof whatsoever that movie spacegodzilla tanked a black hole, and all the game bio does is repeat the origin story that is not confirmed in the first place
This here is a perfect example of backward logic. The bio, which is literally a WoG's statement inside an official media, adresses the origin of SpaceGodzilla -> the origin is the same as the one presented in movie -> the origin presented in a movie, even if it was presented as a theory, is correct because the author literally wrote that in bio. If you can't realize that you are either biased as hell or can't connect the dots.

Again with the unnecessary accusations. The theory was NEVER confirmed in the movie, it does not matter what WoG says.

Case in point. The author wrote a bio that basically says "WeeklyBattles, you are ******* wrong", put it in video game, and what you are trying to claim here is that what author wrote in his work is just a theory and doesn't count. That's ******* backwards.

@Skeleturtle yo, u might wanna reframe from saying things like that my dude. Although I do agree that godzilla is more powerful then what is portrayed here. It's just the wikis rules that stop any of these upgrades from going through. Plus, you don't want to end up like kaiser. (Banned for a month)

Already did just that. The bio of SpaceGodzilla says that he was born out of Godzilla's genetic material that got into a black hole. Supplementary material (the bio) confirms the origin that was presented in the movie as a theory. Conclusion: the theory was correct and was basically confirmed by WoG.

Welp, first i recorded a clip of my own gameplay to support an argument for Bayonetta, and now ive gone and bought Godzilla vs SpaceGodzilla to record a single clip to support my argument.

https://i.gyazo.com/99381b8b27b1c008a53adbf1e4fc4041.mp4

Its nothing but a theory. Nothing is confirmed. How convenient that the part about it being a theory was cut out of the picture in the OP...

Anddd there we go. Confirmed to be just a theory. That was the only linchpin on believing this one for me; I now don't believe the black hole resistance.

The first scan is pretty "that isn't a black hole"-ish to me, and if the other is a theory only and is never confirmed I am pretty sure this can be marked off as illegitimate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back