• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla Black Hole Resistance

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. The SpaceGodzilla feat is not at all legit as it is nothing but a THEORY about SpaceGodzilla' origins, not something that actually happened. The link isnt a black hole, it i a Dimension Tide, an artificial "black hole" that shows almost no actual properties of a black hole to the point where they can be physically attacked and destroyed.

Nothing in Godzilla has ever encountered a real black hole, let alone survived it. Only Dimension Tides.

A theory stated by expert scientists. Do you really think Toho put that in the movie for absolutely no reason? There is absolutely no way it's false or not legitimate. It is obvious to anyone with an actual working brain that the theory is SpaceGodzilla's origin, who, as a Godzilla cell, survived a real black hole and white hole. It's denial at that point. I have shown this for the Kaiju Guide also. And you keep on repeating things. It has been stated to be a black hole by the author, directly by the characters in the story, and acts like a black hole. Where is it destroyed/attacked? You have never proved it to be a dimensional tide.

You are not only lying but downplaying at this point. I doubt you even know what Dimensional Tides are considering how much you mention them even when it has nothing to do with dimensions.

The only feat that has the possibly of not being legit is the comic one and even then it's - everything considering - legit via everything we shown. Do you have a vendetta against the franchise or something?

Yes, i do, because all SpaceGodzilla has three origin stories and they all contradict each other. Its a THEORY for a reason, its not 100% legit, only a posibility, one that doesnt have any actual backing at that because we never see anything actually happen to confirm it being legit. And no, thats not an official guide, that is an exerpt from a video game manual. WoG doesnt matter here, and Dimension Tides were destroyed in Godzilla vs Megaguirus.

Calling an admin a liar and a downplayer just because they dont agree with you isnt a good idea.

What? I never remembered that. Also, theories are considered legitimate in many profiles. It is stated by scientists. There is no reason for it to not be legitimate at all. A excerpt from a video game manual would be included in composite. What tells you it isn't official? WoG does matter everywhere. This also has nothing to do with Godzilla vs Megaguirus

I stated you were lying because it was blatantly untrue. I called you a downplayer because you state everything about this series to be lower than it actually is.

"Also, theories are considered legitimate in many profiles."

And you proceed to provide no evidence.

Yeah, those theories actually have some semblance of evidence to back them up. Hell even in the movie the scientists admit they have no idea where SpaceGodzilla came from. Its not legit because there is nothing to prove that it IS legit. No, WoG does not matter HERE, on this wiki, we dont care about it. It has everything to do with Godzilla vs Megaguirus becaue it proves Dimension Tides arent real black holes.

What im saying is not untrue and im not in any way claiming the series is lower than it is.

Kaiser Kōnt said:
They are fueled by theories. It is a statement backed by scientists and Toho themselves
No theyre not? SCP is backed by experimentation and hard facts discovered in-verse. This is nothing but a "Maybe this happened but we dont know" theory with no actua backing

When do they admit it? They have as much semblance as the correct theory outright stated by the Guide (Which would obviously appear in composite) and the scientists. There is absolutely nothing proving it is not legit, there is more saying it is legit. How does WoG not matter here? This is the writer themselves. The comic isn't connected with Godzilla vs Megaguirus

You keep on repeating something as if it'd change my mind. You have constantly stated the series to be lower that what actual feats state. You sometimes just outright deny them (Showa thread). There is absolutely nothing stating Godzilla is vulnerable to black holes

No theyre not? SCP is backed by experimentation and hard facts discovered in-verse. This is nothing but a "Maybe this happened but we dont know" theory with no actua backing

Hard facts, like how SpaceGodzilla went through the black hole. They never say they don't know or maybe at all. You are just making things up at this point.

@Weekly

TBH the burden of proof is on you atm. Just provide scans of them admitting it is a theory and they don't know where he came from and that should be a sufficient refutation.

I don't have any scans, but I can confirm that was just one of the theories they had and that even they didn't know how accurate it was.

I never remember it being just one theory. They never say they don't know or anything involving maybe. They outright say it in those clips like a fact. Even then, the Guide which would be included in composite confirms it even more.

Why? Video games are included a lot in the composite as well (Pachinko) as books, so that just seems like a lie.

Guide literally tells the biographies of movie characters. Nothing less, nothing more. It's not a theory that Godzilla's cells were in a black hole, it's ******* confirmed by the people in charge of the franchise.

From a neutral perspective, right now we have two claims: it isn't legitimate, and it is just a theory.

Should be easy to solve: If they admit it to be a theory, evidence should be produced stating it is merely a theory and not a factual documentation of Space Godzilla's origin.

Until a refutation is presented I can't help but believe that the scientists know what they are talking about.

That said, calm down, please. There is no reason to use language and start yelling.

That is not legit, its from a video game manual, not the movie

It's a biography of a movie character from a video game. Not a biography of a video game character (especially considering the game uses movie versions of kaiju). And even if it was game-exclusive thing, it would still apply to a Composite Godzilla, just like the Godzilla Unleashed stuff listed in the profile.

They DID admit it is just a theory, they have no idea where SpaceGodzilla came from

You never showed this or proved it. They say it with confidence and no maybe is present

That is not legit, its from a video game manual, not the movie

Which would be included in composite. The game is connected to Toho also.

@Skeleturtle Even IF we allowed that, it wouldnt give Godzilla a resistance to black holes as he has never encountered one himself

@Kaiser No, it would not be included in the composite because Godzilla never encountered a black hole

No, it would not be included in the composite because Godzilla never encountered a black hole

It's literally his cells. SpaceGodzilla is a mutated Godzilla

What's the name of the guide? I can check its history, depending on its creation can we determine if it is acceptable or not.

SomebodyData said:
What's the name of the guide? I can check its history, depending on its creation can we determine if it is acceptable or not.
It's a Kaiju guide from 2014 PS3 Godzilla game. It contains the biographies of most of Godzilla movie monsters and that's basically it. I left the link for the guide above.

@WeeklyBattles: the guide doesn't care for your feelings.

A theory is sometimes be proven even if it's not proved "Directly".

But because of that people argue how black holes behave depending on the laws of physics in this world, in the godzilla verse, this may be or not true, but it is regardless called a blackhole, however its not reflecting upon the representation of "what" a BH is...from the insight of mathematics and physics in this world.

The author/editors may assume it's correct to relate that thing with star remnants from this world, but these feats and theories arent on equal terms with the "actual" Black Hole.

Weekly said a dimensional tide.

@Prospect The feats in question are a THEORY that in universe is not confirmed to be accurate even by the scientists that came up with it, and the Dimension Tides which behave nothingnlike real black holes

Well, WoG is something accepted if it is non-contradictory or has some support, but usually WoG doesn't really understand how capable their verses are.

Anyways, I think this entire argument may have been accidental.

By guide, do you guys mean a guidebook? Or something unlocked in the game?

@Weekly

Just give scans of it being called a theory and call it a day. I am not sure what the issue is here. Is that statement an obscure one/can't be viewed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back