• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla Black Hole Resistance

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would not apply to the composite as it contradicts the other two origins. You need to understand this right now because its not happening

Könt, i have already said it multiple times and won't repeat such thing anyfurther.

There are two interpretations of the conclusion for this thread, either Space godzilla get a specific game profile, that is independent from everything else, which does have black hole resistance. Or nothing happens, you're rephrase of this matter is starting to get annoying.

Because the movie origins contradict the modern day term(of a actual black hole), this won't scale to composite or the movie, but it can be intrepted as unique game profile separate from the rest.

End of story.

I don't see how the movie origin contradicts the game's origin. It says the cell was absorbed by a black hole, pushed out of a white hole and exposed to the energy from exploding stars

The game says he was born from a black hole and exposed to the energy of a star.

Sounds nigh-identical.

I don't think you're understanding what is happening.

I have already said multiple times how SpaceGodzilla's ability would scale to Godzilla. It outright states it was Godzilla's DNA that went in the black hole.

I'm not trying to be annoying or anything like that. I just refute things that are incorrect.

@Kep Because in the movie its nothing but an unconfirmed theory, they done actually know where Spacegodzilla came from. Thats where the game got the bio from, this unconfirmed theory, they just reworded it to make it more legitimate

Kaiser Kōnt said:
I don't think you're understanding what is happening.
I have already said multiple times how SpaceGodzilla's ability would scale to Godzilla. It outright states it was Godzilla's DNA that went in the black hole.

I'm not trying to be annoying or anything like that. I just refute things that are incorrect.
No, you dont understand whats happening

It does not scale to Godzilla, it scales to game spcegodzilla and no one else, this has been explained almost a dozen times already

You ARE beingannoying at this point and youre not refuting anything that is incorrect, youre just saying the same incorrect things over and over again like theyre going to change the outcome here

The game doesn't say it is a theory in any way, they state it is his origin. So this would apply to the game SpaceGodzilla. Since Godzilla's DNA went into the black hole and survived, this would scale to game Godzilla and then composite Godzilla.

That doesn't qualify as a contradiction.

In the movie, the scientist says "that's the theory" after the explanation. In the game, they confirm the theory is what actually happened.

The game is simply expanding on the movie, not contradicting it.

Now, if the other origin story contradicts it, there could be a problem. But until then...

Kaiser Kōnt said:
The game doesn't say it is a theory in any way, they state it is his origin. So this would apply to the game SpaceGodzilla. Since Godzilla's DNA went into the black hole and survived, this would scale to game Godzilla and then composite Godzilla.
Which contradicts Spacegodzilla's other two origins. Yes, it applies to game spacegodzilla, ONLY game spacegodzilla. It does not scale to any other incarnation of godzilla, let alone composite godzilla due to the contradicting origins of spacegodzilla

It does not scale to Godzilla, it scales to game spcegodzilla and no one else, this has been explained almost a dozen times already

No, it hasn't. I've explained many times how it would scale to composite Godzilla, via them literally stating his cells went into the black hole.

You ARE beingannoying at this point and youre not refuting anything that is incorrect, youre just saying the same incorrect things over and over again like theyre going to change the outcome here

Look, I'm trying to be as nice as I can here. I'm just refuting things that I see as incorrect.

That's not it, those theories are technically legit in the scientific description, but the comic scan(feats) which are connected to the movie contradicts it entirely.

Basically, a feat which contradicts the theory itself. A theory which is not proven, however the game ca be intrepted as independent from the rest(since it's ouright said, not as a theory), thus legit having resistance to black holes.

>Godzilla's genetic material was in a black hole >doesn't apply to to Godzilla

Oh yes, and still that "only a theory" bogus. You are still repeating that nonsense.

Kepekley23 said:
That doesn't qualify as a contradiction.
In the movie, the scientist says "that's the theory" after the explanation. In the game, they confirm the theory is what actually happened.

The game is simply expanding on the movie, not contradicting it.

Now, if the other origin story contradicts it, there could be a problem. But until then...
Yes it does

They dont confirm anything in the game, the game is not a canon continuaton of the movie, its just a rewording of the original origin. Hell, the game itself isnt even canon, it has literally every kaiju ever all appearing at the same time.

No, its REWORDING, not expanding.

It does

Which contradicts Spacegodzilla's other two origins. Yes, it applies to game spacegodzilla, ONLY game spacegodzilla. It does not scale to any other incarnation of godzilla, let alone composite godzilla due to the contradicting origins of spacegodzilla

It literally states that it was Godzilla's DNA in the black hole. It would apply to both of them.

That's not it, those theories are technically legit in the scientific description, but the comic scan(feats) which are connected to the movie contradicts it entirely.

I have already conceded about the comic

They dont confirm anything in the game, the game is not a canon continuaton of the movie, its just a rewording of the original origin. Hell, the game itself isnt even canon, it has literally every kaiju ever all appearing at the same time.

Everything is included in composite. The Pachinko feat is from a game.

No, not everything is included in the composite, especially not things that blatantly contradict each other like this

It directly says that Godzilla's genetic material was in a black hole and it wasn't ripped apart. How does that not apply to Godzilla?

No, not everything is included in the composite, especially not things that blatantly contradict each other like this

This is the game, which would be included in composite as Unleashed abilities are.

I am going to say this one last time. You need to understand this because im not repeating myself again. It doesnt apply to godzilla because the origins of Spacegodzilla contradict each other.

How does it contradict it? The scientist in your clip says what is almost the same thing, then adds "That's the theory" in the end. She's basically saying that's the explanation they could come up based on what they understand about the situation.

The game simplifies it by saying SpaceGodzilla went to a black hole and was subsequently exposed to the energy of a fixed star.

The movie says he went inside a black hole, was pushed out of a white hole and exposed to the energy of a exploding star.

This is not a contradiction, it's a simplification.

Kepekley23 said:
Because in the movie they have nothing to back up their theory, its esseitnally a guess as there is nothing to prove their theory.

In the game they just say it so SG has an origin instead of just "No one nows where this monster came from"

its a contradiction

I am going to say this one last time. You need to understand this because im not repeating myself again. It doesnt apply to godzilla because the origins of Spacegodzilla contradict each other.

If you don't want to continue the debate, it is fine. This is the game version, so it would still apply to composite.

Yes it does

No, its REWORDING, not expanding.

It does

You don't even know what you are talking about. The game has ~7 monsters or so. Kaiju guide on the other hand lists all the monsters that appeared in Godzilla movies. Kaiju guide has nothing to do with the game expept for being in its main menu. All the biographies apply to MOVIE CHARACTERS, because it's explicitly said in the BIOS ITSELF. It literally lists movies in "appearances" graph, not video games.

Stop spreading misinformation already. Not only you are seemingly biased, you also don't know shit about what you are talking about.

I am legitimately not understanding this anymore.

Because in the movie they have nothing to back up their theory, its esseitnally a guess as there is nothing to prove their theory.

Alright. That's why it's a hypothesis.

In the game they just say it so SG has an origin instead of just "No one nows where this monster came from".

Yes, they are basically saying the hypothesis is true in-game.

It's not a contradiction, and I'm not seeing how it is.

If a reliable scientist reads a scientific paper and integrates that into their work, he isn't contradicting it, he is basically confirming it.

You have never explained how it doesn't apply to composite - I'm still wondering about that. You include game manuals, like in Godzilla: Unleashed

I am 99.99% sure that "composite" is supposed to include everything, including all incarnations' abilities.

Like, seriously, what is even the point of a composite if that's not how it works? At that point, it's a semi-composite with cherry-picking to determine what can be used.

Kepekley23 said:
Them saying its true in-game doesnt make it true in the movie because the game isnt canon and it came out 20 years AFTER the movie. Thats why its a contradiction.

Kaiser Kōnt said:
You have never explained how it doesn't apply to composite - I'm still wondering about that. You include game manuals, like in Godzilla: Unleashed
CONTRADICTING ORIGINS. Get it through your head. This is why its not being included. Stop asking why because im not explaining it to you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back