• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla Black Hole Resistance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaiser Kōnt said:
It doesn't say it is a theory at all in the game, it outright says such
It does not have to SAY it is a theory in the game, it is a theory in the movie, and the theory in the game IS the theoretical origin from the movie.

Fhfhghghg said:
No, just the black hole thing is mentioned, nothing else.

No, it is almost word for word the theory from the movie, right down to Godzilla's cells getting into space after fighting another kaiju

No, it is almost word for word the theory from the movie, right down to Godzilla's cells getting into space after fighting another kaiju

It's never said as a theory whatsoever there

It does not have to SAY it is a theory in the game, it is a theory in the movie, and the theory in the game IS the theoretical origin from the movie.

Why doesn't it?

I just realized meltdown is a theory also. That is basically discounting Godzilla law but you won't budge about the movie so nevermind

It does not have to say it is a theory in the game. The fact alone that the origin is the exact theoretical origin from the movie is enough.

Kaiser Kōnt said:
I just realized meltdown is a theory also. That is basically discounting Godzilla law but you won't budge about the movie so nevermind
Because Meltdown has actual scientific backing. If it didnt i would gladly remove it.

the game is presenting the exact same theory, from the 'movie. It all comes down to accepting it, it's because of the dimensional tides presented in the scans, why they do not behave at all like black holes do in this world. Then there is already too much contradiction.

But you said that wasnt a theory, but a simple directive statement?

Know what, i'm starting to see your side, also, i can't be bothered, this thread should be closed, the details are too shaky.

Do you know of a legal streaming sight i can use (aside from Youtube)?

Supernatural, i am planning to make a revision on their regen. It has to be free btw.

Oh, then no :p

I was gonna say i hve GvSG if you wanna watch it but i dont know where to watch Supernatural for free

Kaiser might have something to say when he wakes up, but, it's probably a similar argument.

Although not really now, whether it was proposed as a direct statement or not is irrelevance, it is still contradictory to the real world term.

Even if the author named those as "black holes", it's inherently incorrect since those functions as dimensional tides, and are dimensional tides.

The naming sense should not be confused to the real-world black holes, since their behavior is contradictory to them. There is just one feat-scan of space godzilla surviving that thing, which in turn contradicts the initial term itself, which is currently used Here, and here.

Final saying on this ; A naming/statement of a BH becomes irrelevant in context, if the behavior represents something entirely else(from insight of physics and mathematics, in modern descriptio), even if the author himself have said so. And the game doesnt need to reflect a necessary truth that shows full connection to the movie, if it's fully originating from the movie itself. And finally, thus there lies the contradiction, but Könt's saying is kinda non-direct, basically there is two possibilites here.

What Könt proposed, a total differentiation between the game and movie, but however it relies solely to pick personally. Whether people come to a conclusion or not, is debatable. But a composite profile, is very much unlikely.

I personally can accept a different game profile, because it ca imply that the Space godzilla origin's are truth in themself, and not just a self-contradicting theory deriving from the three-origin stories in the movie. This however is up to a agreement.

I still wholeheartedly believe that it takes enough from the original theoretical origins of SpaceGodzilla to hold the same level of illegitimacy, but if we WERE to accept Video Game SpaceGodzilla as surviving a black hole, it would scale to that incarnation of SpaceGodzilla and that incarnation only. Nothing else. Not to Composite Godzilla. Not to the incarnations of Godzilla in the game. Just that one incarnation of SpaceGodzilla.

Godzilla's Cells Crystallised in the black hole, so it appears that it is just Space Godzilla.

Well, this be quite the debate. Now since it comes down to this "Personal" acceptance, i agree it scale to that specific incarnation of SpaceGojira(The game), but not others or composite.

Goddammit, there is NO "game SpaceGodzilla". The bio is of movie monster. All bios are. Stop repeating this nonsense already.

Its already been agreed that Spacegodzilla's movie origin is too speculative to use, so either game spacegodzilla gets a profile and its he only one to get a resistance to black holes, or nothing.

Would you stop repeating that nonsense already? The kaiju guide is a compendium of biographies for MOVIE MONSTERS. Not their GAME INCARNATIONS. It's not a theory in the bio, it's straight-up said what his origin is.

With the Crystallised thing, i doubt even if there was a "Game Space Godzilla", it would not scale to "Game Godzilla".

Hence why only his video game incarnation would get it as its not a theory in the game, but it is in the movie.

Skeleturtle said:
Would you stop repeating that nonsense already? The kaiju guide is a compendium of biographies for MOVIE MONSTERS. Not their GAME INCARNATIONS. It's not a theory in the bio, it's straight-up said what his origin is.
That's what Weekly has been arguing for hours, you should tell Kaiser to stop.

Basically what Weekly said, it means that the origin description in the game can both be interpreted as fully connected to the movie(just a theory), or its a truth(matter of fact) in itself(but independent from the movie). Kinda like the two-truths theorem.

Hence why it's about personally coming to agreement, so whether if or not a independent game profile is concluded , is up to this discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back