• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The world is a cruel and unforgiving place. Societal systems are fragile and weak, forcing these two to take matters into their own hands.
  • SBA
  • Speed Equalized
  • Godspeed is at 4-B
  • Garou starts at High 4-C
Godspeed:

Garou:

sIFmkgn.jpg

Last edited:
Can't garou just mimic godspeed and immediately jump to his power level which is also garou's first move

He's also not resisting garou's radiation which would kill godspeed overtime as it makes him literally go to his deathbed.

Voting Garou

Can speedsters phase through radiation
I don't know, maybe but garou gives cosmic radiation and not visible, godspeed would be hit by it before he even realizes.

Even if he knows and can phase, he'd need to materialize to hit garou while garou can copy his phasing

Garou's range is also planetary with radiation iirc

He affected everyone in the planet instantly weakening them and killing with only saitama resisting it.

I doubt radiation is an instakill for Godspeed, since it took a while for the radiation to fully affect the heroes, and I think Garou could likely copy phasing.

Godspeed could win if he instantly goes for phasing, which is in character, but considering you just took away his main gimmick, Garou's instinctive reactions + RE means Godspeed is unlikely to ever hit him, which would basically turn this to a stomp in Garou's favour.

Yeah, me equalizing speed in a match with a speedster, especially after saying in the past I dislike equalizing speed for speedsters is funny. Just giving Garou a fighting chance here 😂
Yeah I think this is a stomp either way. Unequalize speed and Godspeed will not hesitate to turn Garou's head into mush or just phase and scramble his insides before Garou even knows what happens to him, equalize speed and Garou stomps for reasons I stated above.

Can Godspeed sustain phasing for periods? Garou can't him hit if he can and then he could easily scramble him with a touch.

He could also statue Garou with speed steel

Can Godspeed sustain phasing for periods? Garou can't him hit if he can and then he could easily scramble him with a touch.

He could also statue Garou with speed steel
He could, but it ain't in character.

He'd have to be faster than Garou to even do the latter, or Garou could just catch him mid running.

He could, but it ain't in character.

He'd have to be faster than Garou to even do the latter, or Garou could just catch him mid running.
Well, I trust your judgement. If you deem this a stomp in both speed settings, then you can close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back