• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wait, sba uses possibly (insert tier) as the starting tier? That doesn't really make sense since Sinbad never ascended higher than 5D

SBA puts a character at their strongest, Sinbad at his strongest is 1-B.
His profile say 'Low 1-C, potentially 1-B' and 'Low 1-C, higher with Willpower', so I would say that better if with no use the 'potentially' or say that 'higher with Willpower' equal the 'potentially 1-B' of Sinbad, to make the fight fair, at least that's what I think.

His profile say 'Low 1-C, potentially 1-B' and 'Low 1-C, higher with Willpower', so I would say that better if with no use the 'potentially' or say that 'higher with Willpower' equal the 'potentially 1-B' of Sinbad, to make the fight fair, at least that's what I think.
There is nothing in Persona that is close to 1-B. Hence, a stomp

Then without the 'potentially 1-B', for something the part about 1-B is marked as potentially instead of '1-B' or 'likely 1-B'.

But why does Sinbad even have "potentially 1-B"? There is no feat of Sinbad actually fighting the higher gods, hell his whole plan needed for him to turn the world into rukh.

As far I see in that threat the point was that with Sacred Palace he could change the hieracy, so no Sacred Palace = no change in hieracy = both 1-C so they can fight

Back