• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Judge Gen going against the 2nd strongest character in Supernatural.

I wonder if God snapping would kill herƒñö

God doesnt have concept manipulation. So judge gen takes this i think. This is pretty sad, i just hope the spn writers really improved gods feat in season 15.

Gen'a concepts aren't combat applicable, and she is very much outmatched in speed (even before it gets downgraded in lieu of the new episode), also I'm fairly sure God can incapacitate her with plot manipulation, to get past her Regenerationn. Although I imagine in this we should probably have a refernce as to how we are scaling her ap. Because she could possibly be tier 1 fairly easily, although if we are scaling to Michael than God is superior in AP to an extent where I think plot manipulation and power nullification are applicable (then again I know very little about Supernatural)

I won't vote for now

In the most recent episode her Human eraser gizmo button sounds like a complete reset button which by itself would wipe the Good, Bad, Neutral Place, the mortal realm, that IHOP which Michael described as containing 10 spatiotemporal dimensions, the Janet Voids, etc.

So I agree with Tago that her AP could be much higher than its current listings, depending on how you take the wording to be.

Also. I don't think we can scale Gen to Michael seeing as he is the weakest of the demons, scared of shaun who was one-shotted by Janet who is by far inferior to Gen (seeing as in the latest episode the army of Janets couldn't physically overpower her and instead could only hide her reset gizmo in their voids.)

That does speak nicely to Gen's speed seeing as Janet realms are constantly referred to infinite yet Michael himself said it would take only about 40 minutes for Gen to finish searching all the Janet realms.

I mean, when it comes to low 2-C, generally being superior via an ABC system of Gen > Janet > Shawn > Michael isn't devmitve evidence putting you very far above relatively, and Michael is around baseline so via scaling in that regard she would be far inferior to God. Also, more importantly we should probably make a CRT to put Gen at "Likely High 1-C" based on the events of episode 8 (tier 1 Michael Schur bois)

Aside from the fact its Gen > some 40 Janets which I think in of itself is well above baseline low 2-C. That aside i do second the "Likely High 1-C" rating given what happened in episode 8. At the very least she shoudln't be low 2-C anymore. I'd say 2-C and "Likely High 1-C" myself/

I disagree with you about scaling from Michael, considering that 40x in low 2-C terms is still very little, plus all she did was travel to their voids and then marbleise them (the latter being possible for anybody). In terms of a potential CRT I am excited though I think mor evidence should be compiled prior to a revision.

the 40x janet scaling is more on what didn't happen. namely given the stakes if the Janets could overpower Gen they would have. Janet had no qualms bout beating down shaun to save michael. The fact that they didn't, and all they could do was hide the device, to me personally, speaks to Gen being well out of Low 2-C range. It's why i voted Gen over God

But as you said we need more evidence

I'm not sure if the mind manipulation is baseline though, considering the only person who is really on Gods level from memory would be death and I doubt God took over his mind, and Gen likely has resistance via the fact that being 4th dimensional means you have 4-D resistance to mind hax and the good place already has a few mind manipulating shit that would likely not work on her (via being the undisputed judge of all existence).

Anyway, I don't know who would win anymore tbh- maybe one of them beats the other in AP, I'm not quite sure if we rank this shit by the actual range and volume of the 4th dimensional structure (yes, I know the obvious eccentricities with doing it like that) in which case God would win, whereas if it is qualified mostly via ABC scaling the Judg likely wins.

Er no, using mind manipulation on a 4-D being is 4-D mind hax. Therefore being 4-D means 4-D resistance thereof. If it was about the quantity of people you used it on then that wouldn't really allow for any tier 2 or above levels of mind hax.

Tago238 said:
Er no, using mind manipulation on a 4-D being is 4-D mind hax. Therefore being 4-D means 4-D resistance thereof. If it was about the quantity of people you used it on then that wouldn't really allow for any tier 2 or above levels of mind hax.
Sorry but in the wiki is the other way around your mind hax is counted by how many you can affect so if you the judge can MM 2 people and god the entire planet then God has a superior MM thats at least how it is in this wiki (i know it is strange i was confused at first too)

Firstly, I'm not sure when God did mind hax the planet, or any large quantity of people, so I think you will need to mention specific context for that. Secondly, yes the level of mind hax is ranked at earlier stages by how many are effective. As it is safe to say that someone who can mind hax an entire continent has superior potency to someone who can just hypnotise one person. However this only really works as a 3-D scale, think about it, would someone who has 1-C mind hax have gotten such a rating from mind hazing a number of people? No, the general assumption is that if you can mind hax a higher dimensional being then you have HD mind hax.

Back